First Grow - Indoor Tent

Update time!
Gave them a little bit of Budcandy (0.5ml/L) and a sprayed them with half the recomended dose of EQUIPORT. This was yesterday.
Today ive check them and I think they look good, growing so fast! <3

Now the even more fun part begins I guess? :cool::cool:

Sup boys! Here we are at day 8 of flower guys. I need an 40x magnifying glass hehe

photos taken as the light come on
Ive been working extra hours thanks good (helps time pass faster), so i just gave them her feed of 2ml/l hypro terra + 0.5ml/l of budcandy 2 times a week, one of only water. And half of the recommended dose of equiprot 1 time per week.
Also doing a bit of LST to level the top branches.
Far from perfect but not looking bad i say
See you next week :D

Not really. Roots will grow out horizontally from the node, and then go deeper. It's to get a larger root mass faster, although I don't know for sure that it works that way with cannabis. Here's a root ball from my grow that I rescued to show you. Those thick green roots you see are coming from the first node.

full

Rootball from First Grow, Showing Roots from First Node​
Thats really good to know. I'm doing a bagseed grow and was wondering how deep I could transplant them. Ended up placing them about inch from the first node.

And @justpassitbro ... Lookin good so far. Have to learn like I do. Try it. See what happens and learn.

I can finally be 100% sure about calling them "Ma girls" <3

Ive raised to 500ml each of tap water balanced to ~5.8ph , feeding 2.5ml/l of hy pro & <1ml/l bud candy. After they where feeded yesterday, today they looked like this.

The tallest one has 45cm now.
I wish i could edit my main post :cc
See you next week!

Sup boys!
Update time!

They arent perfect for sure but look amazing to me, I am not sure how I can improve so sticking with the plan.
Is this going "okay"?

These 2ml per liter of budcandy they recommend is per week or feed?
Cheers! See you next week if you keep all smoking and whatching in silence haha (ill take that as a "its going good" signal)

Sup guys, no photos on todays flash update.

Day 23 of flower

critical 35.5cm
ww2 30cm
sexbud 39.5cm
ww1 57cm

Also raised the feed since they lower leaves keep yellowing:

-3.5ml/l hypro
-1.5ml/l budcandy

This is the i give them now. Around 600/700ml each, lets see what happens.
New photos next week, they already have a lovely smell. :)

Sup boys!
Big update!
Photos at day 31 of flower, natural colors. (yesterday)

2 days ago found them like this!

First I tought it was something wrong with the pH since last time i feed them was before going to work without much time to get the ph perfect.
But after found out that 5ml/l of hypro gets me around 1.0 EC and i was giving them around 3.5/4ml/l. Gave them a feed aiming to 1.5 EC (around 7ml/l) too see if it gets better. Since it looks like nitrogen deficiency to me. What u guys think?

They also strech a bit more this week.

Sup guys, broke my pc sorry for the late update.

They are doing okay i think.

Ive been giving them:

7ml/l of hy pro (trying to get that 1.4 ec)
1.8ml/l budcandy, ill give it one more feed of it and stop using budcandy.
5.8ph
25ºc min 29.9ºc max

They drink 1L each every 48h now.

See you next week

Sup guys, update time, people dont show much interest but ill finish the journal anyway, I wanna check my first grow in the future :p
Finally the heat is here, and I am having problems with it already.
I think they even show a bit of foxtailling.

Anyway, the light is as far from them as I can get it and the temps are around 26º to 30º
I hope they dont take long because the carbon filter isnt getting the job quite done with the smells. Maybe because I end up buying a stronger extractor I dunno. When I get that thing i cant remember the name to control the speed of the fan maybe ill get better.

Ive been aimming for that 1.5-1.7 EC. Thinking about giving them one last feed before going for only water for the last 10 days.
Here are some pics. HPS off, phone flash ON

ps, ordered a bong because it was cheap aff, was glass and could use ice. Didnt even look at the dimensions because it was so cheap. 2 days ago my bong arrived, and it was a 55cm beast, not the small one i tought hahahaha what a moment xd

Didnt mean it in a bad way, having to figure out what to do next and how for myself is truly the best way to learn. And you all helped me a lot at the start when I needed it most,I am thankful for that.
Time is ticking and I cant wait to finish this journal, sit back, and enjoy a joint after so much work and time, thanks god I dont have much free time anymore so the wait isnt that bad.

Hello guys!

Here we are guys at day 61 of flower and almost reaching 100 days since this adventure started!
3 days ago started the flush. giving them only tap water with ph at 5.8-6
Today was the second one and this is how they look.
They also show the first ambar trychs. But they are very rare yet.

I was going nuts because when the humidy got over 60% the carbon filter didnt do his job well and the smell was getting out of control. Got myself a bottle of 175ml of ONA Block pro and this thing is amazing, such a life saving product!

Here are the pics! Sorry for not getting the best quality but time isnt much nowadays.

Sup my boys! quick uptade sirs, I also have a few questions I would really apreciate if someone could give me a second opinion.

So, I have like 10% of amber trynch at this point at the bottum of the plants, so i am thinking about cutting them down next weekend. when they ill be around 72 days from start of flower cycle.
BUT as showed in last update the WW1 was having problems and looked like she was getting a bit behind all her sisters. After checking the runoff it was at < 4.5 :eek: Next day I flushed it with 6.5 ph water. Sadly didnt prepared enough water and when I used all of it was still getting run off at 5.0 - 5.5. It was my first flush ever so I guess it didnt went that bad.

My question is, this one might take one more week than the others, but I only have the grow tent to dry my plants. Ive read that it has to be in the dark while drying so I dunno how i should do this, wait a bit and cut them all at the same down? Cut them all down next weeked even if the ww1 isnt quite ready? Theres any way of drying the others 3 plants in the tent while the last WW finishes?

Meanwhile ive tried a sample of the Sexbud I took from the bottum of the plant at day 65 of flower and I really loved the fruity taste and smell of it. My GF love it too, cant wait to try it after drying and curing.

You can use an appropriately sized cardboard box to dry your harvest. Use another box to build a light trap, and use a fan to blow air into the light trap, and then through the drying box.

Sup guys.

Photos from day 70 of flower.

Ill try to take better photos of them out of the tent this weeked.
Ill get a 30x magnifing glass because I having problems using the small 60-100x i got, just to be sure before the harvest.
its the wainting game now xD

Sup boys!

Got a 30x from a friend and is far easier to check groups of trychs. Sexbud as around 30% of amber and the critical around 15 to 25. She is doing that annoying foxtailling stuff and I do not have the experience to tell new grow from old grow. So ill cut her down too. WW 2 with around 10% of amber will stay for a few more days. The ww2 is the one behind but doesnt look "stuck" like a pair of weeks ago.

I am going for 40 - 48 hours of darkness before cutting down, i water them 2 days ago so they ill be good in the aspect.
Is worth giving them darkness? ive read a lot and theres so many people saying is worth and people saying isnt worth. Tought about giving dark period to this 2 and not to the white widows and see if theres a diference.

Btw, my friends says i rly should go for DWC buckets next grow. but appart from this PH problems at the end I do not have much to say about soil, this soil with this nutes makes it pretty simple and the start.

Back
Top Bottom