First Grow Indoor & Outdoor Autoflower In Soil

Hey everyone, thank you so much for your replies. I somehow missed your replies too. I took a picture yesterday- 23.06.
I have a loupe, I tried checking with it but I ended up getting a cheaper usb microscope with 100x for 7.50 euros lol, should do the job? It arrives tomorrow morning
I also got some bamboo sticks because one morning the “Gorilla Punch” was leaning over badly, I guess the buds got heavier.
It is a Gorilla Punch 2022 by fastbuds, @Bill284
I planted it in AllMix soil by BioBizz.
For my next go I will get Light soil..
I tried mixing AllMix and Lightmix at the top for the seedling/veg stage but they didn’t like it I guess cus all plants looked stuned and small troughout the veg..
All plants that are in 8L pots with Lightmix are bigger than the 20L AllMix ones..
I will post a pic of the gorilla punch from yesterday.
And tomorrow ill show you trichs once I get my microscope.
I also moved them upstairs which was 10h+ work in preparation (moving stuff out, cleaning everything and then moving my tent in took a lot of time) and my temps only went ~2 degrees lower
26-28 at night, same with lights off and 29-30 with lights on. Humidity is 40-50%
Pics below.. alot of yellow and orange but its my first time ever and I screwed up with the soil, temp levels and watering etc etc
Next time Ill do a lot better I hope.
I will also have a bit more to spend which will result in better grow..
Thank you!
Ps: i will try the loupe+phone method thank you for that! But I already ordered my microscope so I’ll have to get that too.. I don’t like to return products that Already went trough 5 people before it got to me.. so much time and energy wasted so Ill have a cheap microscope anyways. But ill try that once I find my loupe..
pics below are of the
1.pineapple express auto (10l plastic pot, light mix soil, 19.04.2022, final pot
2.gorilla punch (20L Allmix soil, 25.04.2022, final pot with alot of issues and horrible looking leaves but somehow her main cola especially is really big for my understandings and she smells great.. smell like fruits and citrus.. also very sticky)
Pic 4: pineapple express in 10L pot again, same as first one
Pic 5: lemon og from seedsman, it was in a small cup for a week or two and then repotted in a 8L plastic bag.. grew quite tall I guess for a 8L plant? I thought it was going to die at first because it was extremely small and bad looking.
Wish there wasnt so much yellow but I need to improve my feeding/watering and also start considering ppms and stuff like that. Im still a noob but hopefully this grow will give me some peace and ill be able to improve and get the stuff I need to have a better grow..
All seeds are from fastbuds except for the lemon og
I hAve a couple of more that are better looking, will take more pictures tonight.
And sorry Bill for not cropping. Im really noob when it comes to phones and for some reason my iphone makes quality of the picture terrible when i crop it.
Next time ill upload ill try to get better pictures and closer ones and I will have them all cropped! Sorry
Also some wilt because one of the pics is from a few days ago

B23264F1-1925-4692-A15F-7E0DBE2BA296.jpeg

82F19477-41DF-40D6-A002-9829C1B765FE.png

D8033236-D0BD-4893-A522-698A8762351A.png

C7825A74-8019-4D16-AB77-1B29F0C1FA82.png

6517394D-DD14-4EB4-A921-A266402DFFAC.jpeg

150E4BE7-6B1E-48AC-801D-F178D18F18E3.png

4772D0A6-2A68-4FF4-B4CC-00E52E964E13.jpeg
Thank you my friend, I'll look into those seeds.
I'd love to grow that strain.
Going through the pics, the only plant we thought was close seems to still be flowering.
It has way more white on it than I saw in the last pics.
When those white pistils crinkle inbshe is done.
Are those white pistils new or fromnthe original time it flowered?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Screenshot_20220624-064508_Chrome.jpg

Thank you my friend, I'll look into those seeds.
I'd love to grow that strain.
Going through the pics, the only plant we thought was close seems to still be flowering.
It has way more white on it than I saw in the last pics.
When those white pistils crinkle inbshe is done.
Are those white pistils new or fromnthe original time it flowered?

Bill

Screenshot_20220624-064508_Chrome.jpg
Hey Bill!
Those white pistils are new.
I see new white pistils daily probably..after every 4 hours of darkness I start the lights at 30-40% and look at my plants for a while then 5-10 mins later I raise to 100%
They will require some water tomorrow most likely. Do i keep giving the gorilla punch nutes or plain water from now on? 3 days ago she had water+ calmag but her leaves still look terrible. Dry and orange

Hey Bill!
Those white pistils are new.
I see new white pistils daily probably..after every 4 hours of darkness I start the lights at 30-40% and look at my plants for a while then 5-10 mins later I raise to 100%
They will require some water tomorrow most likely. Do i keep giving the gorilla punch nutes or plain water from now on? 3 days ago she had water+ calmag but her leaves still look terrible. Dry and orange
Stick with your regular schedule, right until chop.
Though some forgo the final water or feed before harvest.
Depending on weather your buds seem dry or not.
But I'd go right till chop or 36 hrs of darkness before chop if you do that?
Yes I thought those white ones looked fresh.
So it's strictly down to tric's now.
Those scopes that link to your phone are great.
Get a stand for your phone it makes it easier than trying to hold both.

Bill

Morning Tin! For your first grow you're doing well. Forget about the leaves, at this point they'll only get worse not better. Listen to Bill. When my grows look like crap I have a tendency to get frustrated and chop them just so I don't have to look at them anymore. Don't do that, you can and will still get great smoke from what you've got. I find it easier to take a small bud from the middle of the plant, snip it off and look at it under your scope. Then smoke it after it dries a little and see how it is. You're close. Be patient. You'll be rewarded!

ps My first grow was 100x worse than yours. I ended up with a mess of bud rot and the buds that were ok didn't get me high lol.

Thank you for the kind words Bubba and sorry that your first grow didnt come out as planned.
Whatever I tried to do for that plant the gorilla punch was always like that. Yellowing, bad looking leaves but I am pretty happy to have you guide me trough this and I just never remove them as you and Bill suggested.
I wait till they fall on their own.
About taking a sample do I just take a small bud from the main cola and do I pick one that is closer to the light and more developed or bottom ones?
Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words Bubba and sorry that your first grow didnt come out as planned.
Whatever I tried to do for that plant the gorilla punch was always like that. Yellowing, bad looking leaves but I am pretty happy to have you guide me trough this and I just never remove them as you and Bill suggested.
I wait till they fall on their own.
About taking a sample do I just take a small bud from the main cola and do I pick one that is closer to the light and more developed or bottom ones?
Thank you!
I try to pick a small bud that's been getting light, not one of the end buds but something below it. Since this is your first harvest just pick small buds because you'll be doing this another time or two to keep checking. You don't want to ruin a big bud that's probably not ready quite yet.

I try to pick a small bud that's been getting light, not one of the end buds but something below it. Since this is your first harvest just pick small buds because you'll be doing this another time or two to keep checking. You don't want to ruin a big bud that's probably not ready quite yet.
Thanks Bubba. Ill try the loupe+ phone method once I get home and pick some buds to dry and test.
Can I just leave them ontop of my leds and how long do ineed to dry them for? 24 hours?

Hey Bubba, I took a bud from the Gorilla Punch and one from the pineapple express. Dried them for 24 hours. Both smelled nice (citrusy) but the pineapple smelled more like grass..
They both got me pretty high though

I got my microscope today and checked two plants. Gorilla punch had milky trichomes and the pineapple express (planted 1 week earlier than the rest) had brown trichomes.. does that mean I am late on my Pineapple plant?
Should I give it 3 hrs of darkness now?
It was feeding ok I was just about to water it but I got my microscope and was surprised to see brown trichomes.
I can take it out of the tent and give it 3 days of darkness. Should I do it?
Thanks
@Bill284 @BubbaKush909
Thanks guys

Also I had to attend two weddings so 2 of the weekends this month I was missing from home and yesterday the meter showed 34 degrees.. which I believe could be abit higher than the actual temperaturw but some of the plants (3) looked droopy..
Last time I gave the pineapple express with amber trichomes water with nutes..
Should I flush or take her outside the tent into a dark room?

My microscope is too small I cant take pictures.
Some plants have milky trichs still on their lower growth.
Could I chop the top ones and leave the ones that are less developed in the tent?

Hi Tin! First off, if all the trichs are amber looking definitely put it into darkness, normally you want mostly milky, very little clear, and 10-20% amber. If it were me I'd pull that whole plant right now. I almost always harvest the whole plant but some people let the bottom go longer. As for the Gorilla Punch if it's mostly cloudy there is almost always some amber. Check it closely... when you get to 10-20% it's time.

That grass smell comes from drying the plant (or bud) too fast, but that's no problem the test buds are by definition gonna be dried too fast. A good slow dry and cure should give you sweet smelling buds.

Can you get your temps down? No higher than 29 or 30 if possible. Usually they droop if they've been overwatered, can you post a pic?

Hope I answered all your questions, good luck!

Hi Tin! First off, if all the trichs are amber looking definitely put it into darkness, normally you want mostly milky, very little clear, and 10-20% amber. If it were me I'd pull that whole plant right now. I almost always harvest the whole plant but some people let the bottom go longer. As for the Gorilla Punch if it's mostly cloudy there is almost always some amber. Check it closely... when you get to 10-20% it's time.

That grass smell comes from drying the plant (or bud) too fast, but that's no problem the test buds are by definition gonna be dried too fast. A good slow dry and cure should give you sweet smelling buds.

Can you get your temps down? No higher than 29 or 30 if possible. Usually they droop if they've been overwatered, can you post a pic?

Hope I answered all your questions, good luck!
Hey Bubba, thanks for replying.
I checked every plant today.
Most plants had clear/milky trichomes at the lower growth and few had milky/amber at the tops.
I must have been checking the leaves yesterday because when I properly inspected the buds most trichomes were still clear/milky with very little amber. Even the gorilla punch had mostly clear/milky and abit of amber at the top.
But I was definitely looking at sugar leaves yesterday because today when I checked the buds there was very little amber so I guess they still have some time to go.
I will take pics in a bit and edit my comment.
Thanks again for helping
Unfortunately I can’t take my temps down..
I even brought them downstairs because of the shade and installed a small intake humidifier that I constantly add ice to and its sucking air from the outside kinda but it only brought temps down to 30..
Usually temps stay at 30 during the day (hottest hours). Their 4 hr dark period is during those hot hours usually i turn them off at 1 pm until 5 pm. Temps stay around 27-28 with leds off. At night temps usually stay around 29 degrees celsius.
I will definitely get an AC once I make some profit and a couple of more stuff to make my 2nd run better.. hopefully.
And ill try Bills method while reading everything carefully because my Lemon Og that was in a single cup and then transplanted in 8L grew a monster imo..compared to my seeds that were never transplanted and were in bigger 20L bags but for some reason grew alot smaller. ill post pics in. A bit
I also did a test smoke and they all got me high. Gorilla punch was the best though I spaced out for a bit and could not function. The pineapple express made me really horny(sorry ladies, if any) and kind of hungry. Today I tried the LSD-25 and although it was really sticky and smelled great once smoked I couldnt feel the high so much

Also for drying I have two mini fridges that are empty. Could I put them in bags and cold dry them incase my room gets too hot?
I have a dark room prepared with 25 degrees temps. Is that too high? Humidity is around 55-60.
If my temps get too hot could I dry them in the mini fridges?
Thank you
Edit: Its actually a freezer not a fridge.
I wonder if i could let those things open in the small closet area i have prepared for drying or at least open them every 30 minutes to get my temps lower.
Will see if its going to work I have bought an AC but I can’t install it myself and it costs 150€ to get it installed.
Ill do that soon but unfrotunately I cant do it for this grow..
ill try to do everything to getmy temps lower for my drying stage.
Maybe those freezers can help I can have them running outside and then use one of my monkey fans and ducting to get some cold air inside My drying area. Will see..
Hope youre all good. Thanks guys

Morning Tin! I think 25 sounds ok for drying, make sure you have a fan gently moving the air. You don't want to risk bud rot. I grew 2 lsd-25's recently, they went 65 and 67 days and it's been great smoke. How far along are yours? Are they purple? Mine were all purple from the start. Have a great day!
Hey Bubba, you had me thinking
Out of all plants only the gorilla punch and the lsd-25 should be purple
I only have one purple plant though and judging by the google pics it looks like the plant i thought to be the gorilla punch is actually “lsd-25” the purple one. Im turning leds on in 10 minutes and ill take pics of all plants
They looked really bad yday, thin yellow droopy leaves..
Does the plant below look like lsd-25 or gorilla punch by fastbuds.
Looks more like lsd-25 to me
Ill make sure to label them next time...

98BBC104-1F5B-41A9-B616-8D4A2C970ECE.jpeg

LOL it looks exactly like my LSD-25's but I've never grown purple punch. Like I said, they finish fast if that's what it is. And it's great smoke for me, it has some of that diesel smell and really gets me stoned. I've also grown the photo LSD from Barney's Farm many years ago, it didn't have a hint of purple. So the purple really surprised me, you never know. Good luck!

LOL it looks exactly like my LSD-25's but I've never grown purple punch. Like I said, they finish fast if that's what it is. And it's great smoke for me, it has some of that diesel smell and really gets me stoned. I've also grown the photo LSD from Barney's Farm many years ago, it didn't have a hint of purple. So the purple really surprised me, you never know. Good luck!
Thanks Bubba, thats most likely the LSD-25.
I noticed one of my green plants has pink on its leaves and buds now I guess that could be the gorilla punch.
I left them for 7 hours today because I had an emergency and temps were 32 degrees and plants didn’t seem happy.
I bought a small and cheap 20 euro humidifer that managed to get temps lower and humidity up by 3-5%.
Temps went to 30c stable and humidity stays at 50-55%
I will be getting another AC
Its small and cheap- 110£ compared to the 500-600£ priced ones
But it should be able to lower temps by 2-3 degrees.
I also bought a 4” intake fan that I need to wire to an adapter. Then I can suck some cold air (at night) from outside.
I don’t normally have temp problems at night they stay around 28-29 which is still hot. Hopefully with the new ac i can lower them from 30 to 27 at least
Hopefully its not too late.
They have been growing slower for the last couple of weeks but They vegged in better conditions though.
Temps only started to get rly high last two weeks.
Below is a pic of the ac im getting tomorrow.
Once i install the ac and the small 100m3h intake temps should be better
My exhaust is a 6” spiderfarmer
I have no intake only a ducting that leads to the cooler balcony.
I will now have 2 monkeyclip fans, 1 oscillating fan, 1 small humidifier/ac, 1 ac, exhaust+ 100m3h small intake but still better than no intake i guess.
I will update you on my temps once I get the Ac tomorrow or friday worst case.. hopefully I can get that tomorrow just waiting on my salary from a disney role that I had but quit after 1 week of being filmed due to anxiety..
I would rather clean toilets in peace than film for a disney production and have 10 cameras at my face constantly.. i dont know how actors do it but im not made for that and I also forgot to bring my green stuff with me one shift and also forgot my cigarettes.
Idk how it happened and we filmed in a rural area with no shops around and very strict schedule..
Sorry for going off topic I am just really stoned and that Disney role was a nice opportunity and it was a cool experience to be honest
Hopefully they can pay me already and Im picking a “mobile” ac first thing..
I really hate to see my plants suffer it makes me want to rob an ac store but im not about that life and unfortunately i have -1000 to my name
Hopefully tomorrow ill be cleared and I can get an AC for my plants cus im selling a kidney
Or i can wait till friday for my salary lol

AE1D8156-B2E4-44FC-9208-15A29D9E41E2.jpeg

Thanks Bubba, thats most likely the LSD-25.
I noticed one of my green plants has pink on its leaves and buds now I guess that could be the gorilla punch.
I left them for 7 hours today because I had an emergency and temps were 32 degrees and plants didn’t seem happy.
I bought a small and cheap 20 euro humidifer that managed to get temps lower and humidity up by 3-5%.
Temps went to 30c stable and humidity stays at 50-55%
I will be getting another AC
Its small and cheap- 110£ compared to the 500-600£ priced ones
But it should be able to lower temps by 2-3 degrees.
I also bought a 4” intake fan that I need to wire to an adapter. Then I can suck some cold air (at night) from outside.
I don’t normally have temp problems at night they stay around 28-29 which is still hot. Hopefully with the new ac i can lower them from 30 to 27 at least
Hopefully its not too late.
They have been growing slower for the last couple of weeks but They vegged in better conditions though.
Temps only started to get rly high last two weeks.
Below is a pic of the ac im getting tomorrow.
Once i install the ac and the small 100m3h intake temps should be better
My exhaust is a 6” spiderfarmer
I have no intake only a ducting that leads to the cooler balcony.
I will now have 2 monkeyclip fans, 1 oscillating fan, 1 small humidifier/ac, 1 ac, exhaust+ 100m3h small intake but still better than no intake i guess.
I will update you on my temps once I get the Ac tomorrow or friday worst case.. hopefully I can get that tomorrow just waiting on my salary from a disney role that I had but quit after 1 week of being filmed due to anxiety..
I would rather clean toilets in peace than film for a disney production and have 10 cameras at my face constantly.. i dont know how actors do it but im not made for that and I also forgot to bring my green stuff with me one shift and also forgot my cigarettes.
Idk how it happened and we filmed in a rural area with no shops around and very strict schedule..
Sorry for going off topic I am just really stoned and that Disney role was a nice opportunity and it was a cool experience to be honest
Hopefully they can pay me already and Im picking a “mobile” ac first thing..
I really hate to see my plants suffer it makes me want to rob an ac store but im not about that life and unfortunately i have -1000 to my name
Hopefully tomorrow ill be cleared and I can get an AC for my plants cus im selling a kidney
Or i can wait till friday for my salary lol

AE1D8156-B2E4-44FC-9208-15A29D9E41E2.jpeg
Hey @Tin1017 :cheesygrinsmiley: hope you are well my friend.
I see BK has been helping you out Hey BK.:ciao:
I'm glad your getting everything worked out.:thumb:
My apologies for not being around more as my work load lately has risen.
Those buds are freeken spectacular.
Make sure you enter her P.OT.M.
How are the tric's looking?

Bill

Hey @Tin1017 :cheesygrinsmiley: hope you are well my friend.
I see BK has been helping you out Hey BK.:ciao:
I'm glad your getting everything worked out.:thumb:
My apologies for not being around more as my work load lately has risen.
Those buds are freeken spectacular.
Make sure you enter her P.OT.M.
How are the tric's looking?

Bill
Hey, Bill.
What does POTM mean?
The trichomes are looking good. I must have been looking at the sugar leaves now when inspectuing the buds trichomes are mostly milky.
When can I expect her to be ready?
Im checking trichomes daily. Its their dark period now I will take some photos in 3 hours and upload
Thanks Bill and no worries Bubba iS here to help. Hope you are doing good
PS: I bought the small “AC”. Don’t think it does a fantastic job but its still better than nothing.
I also installed a small 150 m3h intake with water tank for colder air with a ducting that leads to a balcony with fresher air.
Once I did that I had to turn lights off though cus I shut them down at 1pm.
I was fixing the floor fan cus there wasn’t enough space and I had to leave it outside and leave the tent slightly open but tried to block any light.
Is it bad to leave the bottom slightly open? I looked inside and it was very dark i couldnt see above the pots level, completely dark so they must be ok.
I gave my hygrometer a quick look and just 5 minutes later the temps went from 33 (i know I just had to donate blood and was missing for hours, I normally fix that by opening the tent every 2 hours and it was close to their dark period, temps usually raise around 1pm thats why I shut them off at 1pm till 5.But tempst went from 33 to 29 within minutes. With lights off I can expect temps to go down to 25-26? Will check in a couple of hours

Back
Top Bottom