All Or Nothing 2 Tent Multistrain Extravaganza

Bloom day 69 and my samllest plant looked ready, pistles mostly brown, some amber trichs on the lower buds and she had really started to canibalise her fans.

After trimming her I did a quick wet weight which came in at 711 grams so should end up around 6.5 Oz dried.

She will hand in the drying box now and hopefully slowly dry over the next week.

IMG_20200722_155905.jpg
IMG_20200722_160004.jpg
IMG_20200722_155937.jpg
IMG_20200722_155921.jpg

I just know this is going to be great weed, is super sticky and smells so damn good :)

So now there are 3 more in the tent, one looks very close so might get the chop tomorrow, the other 2 look like they can go longer.
My mates and I are cheering for you babe!

:love: :party: :love:

You can do it!

L O L L I N G !

That's the last of the 4 chopped and trimmed on bloom day 73.

They were a bitch to trim but I think they will be worth the effort, I got a total wet weight of 3119 grams so I might just have hit the 1g per watt mark once dried.

IMG_20200726_152255.jpg
IMG_20200726_152157.jpg

Just turned my dehumidifier down a couple of settings so which should get my humidity about right for a slow dry.

The last plant was dry enough for jarring today so it's been chopped and jarred for a cure,
Overall yield was really good with a dry weight if 787 grams so 28oz.
I'm happy as it works out at over a gram a watt.
IMG_20200802_144621.jpg

It smells great already and is nice and potent to smoke with a good taste so I'm sure after a month curing it's going to get even better.

If I were to be picky I'd say some of the buds are a bit too airy but other than that it's been a productive grow.

Things I've learned with this grow.
I don't need to grow so many plants when I don't need this much wees. It's too time consuming to water and I don't think I have enough friends to give all the excess to :)
I suppose I just wanted to see how much I could grow.

Next grow I will train earlier to try and get a stronger plant structure and I will be more aggressive with defoliating the lower stuff so as not to end up with popcorn buds.

Hps lighting is great if you are on a budget for lights but I'd say for me led wins in every department of a grow and the running costs will be much lower.

So my next grow will be 2 plants in my 2x4' tent with 560 watts of led lighting.
Sticking with Barney's farm seeds I have these at the ready.
IMG_20200802_150604.jpg

Have a great day everyone :thumb:

The last plant was dry enough for jarring today so it's been chopped and jarred for a cure,
Overall yield was really good with a dry weight if 787 grams so 28oz.
I'm happy as it works out at over a gram a watt.
IMG_20200802_144621.jpg

It smells great already and is nice and potent to smoke with a good taste so I'm sure after a month curing it's going to get even better.

If I were to be picky I'd say some of the buds are a bit too airy but other than that it's been a productive grow.

Things I've learned with this grow.
I don't need to grow so many plants when I don't need this much wees. It's too time consuming to water and I don't think I have enough friends to give all the excess to :)
I suppose I just wanted to see how much I could grow.

Next grow I will train earlier to try and get a stronger plant structure and I will be more aggressive with defoliating the lower stuff so as not to end up with popcorn buds.

Hps lighting is great if you are on a budget for lights but I'd say for me led wins in every department of a grow and the running costs will be much lower.

So my next grow will be 2 plants in my 2x4' tent with 560 watts of led lighting.
Sticking with Barney's farm seeds I have these at the ready.
IMG_20200802_150604.jpg

Have a great day everyone :thumb:
O

M

G

Seriously babe, that looks AMAZING! If I can cultivate buds even half as good as that I’ll be so happy!

And as a person who likes things done right, your beautifully presented ocd-ness is not lost on me.

Good job!

Little update on the 3 plants I gave away, I helped harvest the peyote critical on Friday, wow, it looks to be a great yield of dense sticky buds.
The pineapple haze looks good but will go a few more weeks.

Unfortunately the 8 ball kush has budrot in the main 2 colas.
She's been running around 68rh so I've lent her my dehumidifier to finish the grow.

The rot was a couple of inches below the tops of the colas so I've just cut them off below the rot, I'm assuming that should stop it spreading.
Hopefully it should be ready for harvest in another week.

IMG_20200809_191820.jpg

Hey Bill. How’re those jars treating you?
Nice bit of mugging for the shot with the pooches :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey DD,
If I'm totally honest apart from an uncured taster I've not touched the jars yet,
Friends inform me it's nice sticky weed tho;)

No such thing as personal space in my house :)

Back
Top Bottom