Blueberry - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

Tent shot
420-magazine-mobile1371707011.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1618323344.jpg

Clones i jsut took bout flip plants to flower today probably

420-magazine-mobile89575374.jpg

Shitload of hash i made water ice technique except i dried it out made about an ounce an a half of it gunna makes some lollipops with it as well

420-magazine-mobile854832604.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1631308211.jpg

Also transplanted my outdoor ww to a 15 gal pot get pics another day

Sorry Cali boy . thank god penny is here . This community would suck without him.

Anyway bud I'll catch up with u soon . Take er ez for now bud.

Got any updates for us ?
Uh off the top of my head. I am planning on giving a 1/2 recomended feed instead of 1/4 because i feed the indoor and they seem they are still hungry so ill see how it goes and go from there.. and for my outdoor i uppotted to a 15 gallon and iwas thinking if i shouldnt feed nutes since it has all new fresh soil now.?

--UPDATE INDOOR BLUEBERRYS--

This nute mix is going to be 1/2 reccomended

Instead of the usual 1/4 recomended they just seemed like they wanted more and didnt think to feed more till earlier this week lol.. duhhh..

Nute mix is at 6.5ph

380ppms

#1 runoff was 6.8ph and 910ppm

#2 runoff was 815ppm and 6.8ph

#3 runoff was 950ppm and 6.8ph

Tent shot

420-magazine-mobile2041516345.jpg

Flipped to flower yesterday there was some signs of nute burn but hopefully all thos extra nutes stop any def lol.. tied everything all doen today.

Uh off the top of my head. I am planning on giving a 1/2 recomended feed instead of 1/4 because i feed the indoor and they seem they are still hungry so ill see how it goes and go from there.. and for my outdoor i uppotted to a 15 gallon and iwas thinking if i shouldnt feed nutes since it has all new fresh soil now.?

No I would say a light feed how much ppm you been at?

Currently dealing with some heat issues its currently at like 84F cant seem to get it any lower.. the added heat is from the red switch i turned on for flower any ideas guys?

Back
Top Bottom