First Grow Zkittlez OG Auto From Barneys Farm

Not sure how long to veg ? This will be my first grow I have about 10 autoflowers and 10 regular flowering seeds probably do a few of both does the 12 12 cycle mess with the autoflowers

Not sure how long to veg ? This will be my first grow I have about 10 autoflowers and 10 regular flowering seeds probably do a few of both does the 12 12 cycle mess with the autoflowers
I don’t have any experience with autos. If it were me, I wouldn’t mix the two. Just to keep times and whatnot consistent.

@InTheShed could probably “shed” some light on the subject. LmaO!

I love the light! Has treated me well! For close to 160 bucks, was worth it in my opinion. I think the brand I have is a hygrow. Looks really similar to yours though. :thumb:
It’s actually on sale right now. $125.

So I'm about 95% complete on my attic grow room I just have the small stuff to do get a timer or 2 install the lights and get some seeds in there . . . . . . Wooooohooooooooo it's been tuff. . .and f@#%!n hot hot hot hot up in that attic but all the hard stuff is over now I have a temp guide in there now to show me the highs and lows for the next 24hrs I'm feeling really good about now like real good here is some pics below I may throw a couple pics In of what i have got started so far but let me know what you guys think of my set up this has been a looooooooo[oooooooooooooooooonnnnnngggggggg time coming for me so I'm pretty f@#$!n hype

Attachments

• 20190820_210202.jpg
    20190820_210202.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 77
  • 20190821_194125.jpg
    20190821_194125.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 20190821_204802.jpg
    20190821_204802.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 71
  • 20190821_204822.jpg
    20190821_204822.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 20190821_194243.jpg
    20190821_194243.jpg
    625.5 KB · Views: 79
Here is a random plant not sure what it is but I sure would like to know it was a freebie from single seed centre . . . She has responded great thru everything. first my dog chewed up the starter pot she was in smh. . . . I found it laying in the yard helplessly. . . She bounced back from that in 2 days any time I have trimmed her she responds great I just tied her down last friday and she has been doing marvelous

Attachments

• 20190820_213319.jpg
    20190820_213319.jpg
    870 KB · Views: 66
  • 20190820_213328.jpg
    20190820_213328.jpg
    814.5 KB · Views: 75
I will post pics of my zkittlez og tmrw I worked my ass off all day in the attic I'm too tired to go take pics of my baby right now but there hasn't been much action anyhoo

So I'm about 95% complete on my attic grow room I just have the small stuff to do get a timer or 2 install the lights and get some seeds in there . . . . . . Wooooohooooooooo it's been tuff. . .and f@#%!n hot hot hot hot up in that attic but all the hard stuff is over now I have a temp guide in there now to show me the highs and lows for the next 24hrs I'm feeling really good about now like real good here is some pics below I may throw a couple pics In of what i have got started so far but let me know what you guys think of my set up this has been a looooooooo[oooooooooooooooooonnnnnngggggggg time coming for me so I'm pretty f@#$!n hype

I will post pics of my zkittlez og tmrw I worked my ass off all day in the attic I'm too tired to go take pics of my baby right now but there hasn't been much action anyhoo

Bro! Go put your feet up! It looked like you worked your ass off in that 30+ degrees Celsius attic of yours.

I just want to add that you did a fantastic job brother! Looks great!

You have your self an awesome grow area! :thumb::adore:

From the before to after photos are gnarly!! I give you a round of applause!

It’s actually on sale right now. $125.

Awesome! Thanks brother! I may have to go take a look!! Is that the hygrow brand or the other brand?

Bro! Go put your feet up! It looked like you worked your ass off in that 30+ degrees Celsius attic of yours.

Awesome! Thanks brother! I may have to go take a look!! Is that the hygrow brand or the other brand?
Yhesence is the brand of the lights I got 3 1500w on Amazon

It's been alot of work I got about 20hrs of work and right at 1000 bucks total seeds, soil, lights, etc which ehh I'm good with what I got from what I had to work with I mean I do have to be discreet about this my wife knows but have to keep everyone else oblivious to me and my room

Yehsense or whatever

Check my signature.
I’m in week 7 of flower.
Had 1 in veg and purchased the second when I flipped.

Added the other longer ones a few weeks ago for the sides. Everything was growing towards the 2, so I got the long ones to help the edges.

66985EEB-FCF2-4238-AD60-99992C708B74.jpeg

They all still tend to grow towards the first 2, but I cut the SCROG so I rotate now.

4C754D7A-F2E0-4F4E-A7F4-CA8DAF4B9486.jpeg

I’ve had my light since last September. I’ve had two successful grows with it. Working on my third. It should have been my fourth batch with these lights, but my two Jamaican mountain kush seeds turned out to be males, so I had to start from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom