All Or Nothing 2 Tent Multistrain Extravaganza

I’m not a night owl at all. In fact I’m like a toddler in a woman’s body. Early to bed and early to rise.

I‘m still laying in bed, and two coffees in. It’s looking like sunshine out my window, so I’ll take the girls out. Em advised to give them a little drink each to help with their hepatitis. Hopefully they will be looking brighter for my Sunday Summary.

I think I’ve added a new addiction to my ever growing list, and that’s this forum. I’ve started venturing out of the journals, and there are some interesting threads.

Hey I notice my plants are no where near as voluptuous as the plants I see, yours included. Could that be the coco? As a rule I grow okay household plants. I can usually nip a cutting of just about anything and grow it. Fanciest thing I ever add to my household plants is osmocote. But my indoor skills are really lacking.

I’m not a night owl at all. In fact I’m like a toddler in a woman’s body. Early to bed and early to rise.

I‘m still laying in bed, and two coffees in. It’s looking like sunshine out my window, so I’ll take the girls out. Em advised to give them a little drink each to help with their hepatitis. Hopefully they will be looking brighter for my Sunday Summary.

I think I’ve added a new addiction to my ever growing list, and that’s this forum. I’ve started venturing out of the journals, and there are some interesting threads.

Hey I notice my plants are no where near as voluptuous as the plants I see, yours included. Could that be the coco? As a rule I grow okay household plants. I can usually nip a cutting of just about anything and grow it. Fanciest thing I ever add to my household plants is osmocote. But my indoor skills are really lacking.
Toddler in a woman's body, I just had a vision of you sipping your coffee from a Tommie tippi. :rofl:
Must admit I'm useless until I've had my caffeine fix in the mornings.

Em is right, now you have uppoted you could give them a little in-between main watering watering.
When I do it I give them about 200ml each, it's just enough to wet the top couple of inches.
It will be a good chance for you to get some extra nutes to them.

I think once you give them a good feed they will start to shine.

Also it will suprise you, once you switch to flower they will change real quick, you have a really good base with the training you have done, they should produce really well for you.:)

Toddler in a woman's body, I just had a vision of you sipping your coffee from a Tommie tippi. :rofl:
Must admit I'm useless until I've had my caffeine fix in the mornings.

Em is right, now you have uppoted you could give them a little in-between main watering watering.
When I do it I give them about 200ml each, it's just enough to wet the top couple of inches.
It will be a good chance for you to get some extra nutes to them.

I think once you give them a good feed they will start to shine.

Also it will suprise you, once you switch to flower they will change real quick, you have a really good base with the training you have done, they should produce really well for you.:)
I suppose that is better than picturing me in an adult diaper lolling

I am so annoyed I didn’t find this place first. I’m not an in-depth type thinker, and my confidence outweighs my ability. I have an idea and literally run, bang grow tent with limited research, bang hydro shop buy everything dude recommends with no research, bang set up, lights on, then two weeks after, Based on zero indoor growing experience I then decide to look for advice. Totally back to front thinking. But I’m here now, and I will be better prepared grow 2.

I really want their foundation to be healthy.

I thought I would give them 250mL of the zooped up nutrients as it will be easier mixing it up in a 2L container. Does that sound okay?

I suppose that is better than picturing me in an adult diaper lolling

I am so annoyed I didn’t find this place first. I’m not an in-depth type thinker, and my confidence outweighs my ability. I have an idea and literally run, bang grow tent with limited research, bang hydro shop buy everything dude recommends with no research, bang set up, lights on, then two weeks after, Based on zero indoor growing experience I then decide to look for advice. Totally back to front thinking. But I’m here now, and I will be better prepared grow 2.

I really want their foundation to be healthy.

I thought I would give them 250mL of the zooped up nutrients as it will be easier mixing it up in a 2L container. Does that sound okay?
Nothing wrong with being an overenthusiastic hot head :thumb:

There is so much info here, I read tons and just tried to soak it all up and make sense of it.

I don't think you have done anything wrong at all, you have a good light and tent, your nutes will work, the soil/Coco mix might not be the best for a first grow but you have 4 healthy looking plants.

You will run into issues but there are plenty of people here to advise if you need.

I'd say 250ml will be fine, just try to water them real slow, you got all day :laugh:
Watering slow will stop the water running straight to the bottom of the pots.

Nothing wrong with being an overenthusiastic hot head :thumb:

There is so much info here, I read tons and just tried to soak it all up and make sense of it.

I don't think you have done anything wrong at all, you have a good light and tent, your nutes will work, the soil/Coco mix might not be the best for a first grow but you have 4 healthy looking plants.

You will run into issues but there are plenty of people here to advise if you need.

I'd say 250ml will be fine, just try to water them real slow, you got all day :laugh:
Watering slow will stop the water running straight to the bottom of the pots.
OMG

We need to get this straight now. If we were captured and held hostage and our only way to survive is to solve a basic maths equation, you’re going to have to take charge because if you leave it to me, we both die.

So I mix together my 2L/2000mL milk container, carefully followings Emmys ratio, (which almost caused a mini stroke in itself but I digress), I am mentally preparing, I‘m going to give each plant 250mL coz 4 x 250 = 2000mL. I empty out a near empty 250mL balsamic vinegar bottle, so I can, like you said, take my time, not get even a drop on my foliage. Because the little bottle is exact, no gestimation, and its going to be just like bottle feeding a baby, slow and controlled. Everything is going well, I untie to water, then retie. I can feel my growing confidence returning. I’m mentally Hi fiving my own shear brilliance.

So I carefully feed my last plant, and I realise I have wayyyyyyy too much solution left! How can this be? WTF?! Was it 250mL? I recheck yes 250mL, I recheck vinegar bottle, yes it’s 250mL, I have watered 4 plants, how has this happened?!

A47BD69C-4B0D-4288-A0CB-F0E14396153F.jpeg

Then it hits me. 4 x 250 = 1000/1L not 2L!

See what I mean regarding confidence/ability?

L O L L I N G!

I hope the stuff doesn’t go off...

Have a good sleep :circle-of-love:

OMG

We need to get this straight now. If we were captured and held hostage and our only way to survive is to solve a basic maths equation, you’re going to have to take charge because if you leave it to me, we both die.

So I mix together my 2L/2000mL milk container, carefully followings Emmys ratio, (which almost caused a mini stroke in itself but I digress), I am mentally preparing, I‘m going to give each plant 250mL coz 4 x 250 = 2000mL. I empty out a near empty 250mL balsamic vinegar bottle, so I can, like you said, take my time, not get even a drop on my foliage. Because the little bottle is exact, no gestimation, and its going to be just like bottle feeding a baby, slow and controlled. Everything is going well, I untie to water, then retie. I can feel my growing confidence returning. I’m mentally Hi fiving my own shear brilliance.

So I carefully feed my last plant, and I realise I have wayyyyyyy too much solution left! How can this be? WTF?! Was it 250mL? I recheck yes 250mL, I recheck vinegar bottle, yes it’s 250mL, I have watered 4 plants, how has this happened?!

A47BD69C-4B0D-4288-A0CB-F0E14396153F.jpeg

Then it hits me. 4 x 250 = 1000/1L not 2L!

See what I mean regarding confidence/ability?

L O L L I N G!

I hope the stuff doesn’t go off...

Have a good sleep :circle-of-love:

I don't know why the patient is foaming at the mouth doctor.
I only have him his 25ml morphine shot 4 times today :rofl:

Hopefully we can avoid the hostage situation :laugh:

Hey you may have got your math a little wrong there but you had the foresight to be belt and braces it with administering their dose in the 250ml vinegar bottle,
Maybe that mental high five was warranted after all :high-five:

I have heard a rumor about a neat and helpful device which could be helpful for times like these, some kind of number generator, I believe they call it the calculator.:)

I wouldn't keep the left over feed, it's not worth any risk to your ladies for the sake of a little wastage.

I don't know why the patient is foaming at the mouth doctor.
I only have him his 25ml morphine shot 4 times today :rofl:

Hopefully we can avoid the hostage situation :laugh:

Hey you may have got your math a little wrong there but you had the foresight to be belt and braces it with administering their dose in the 250ml vinegar bottle,
Maybe that mental high five was warranted after all :high-five:

I have heard a rumor about a neat and helpful device which could be helpful for times like these, some kind of number generator, I believe they call it the calculator.:)

I wouldn't keep the left over feed, it's not worth any risk to your ladies for the sake of a little wastage.
Lolling!

Good morning :)

Who would have thought such a simple equation would need a calculator!

Oh and I finally had a sleep in! It’s 7am! Yaayyyyyyyyy!

Lolling!

Good morning :)

Who would have thought such a simple equation would need a calculator!

Oh and I finally had a sleep in! It’s 7am! Yaayyyyyyyyy!
Good morning TraLa.

My my a sleep in till 7am :)

How are your plants today?
I'm hoping to see some pics of happy ladies on your journal soon.

I hope your day is as awesome as mines has been :meditate:

Good morning TraLa.

My my a sleep in till 7am :)

How are your plants today?
I'm hoping to see some pics of happy ladies on your journal soon.

I hope your day is as awesome as mines has been :meditate:
I know!

Is it Saturday there or still Friday?

I think time wise I am the future and you are the past.

Haven‘t checked them yet. Just having a coffee in my tommy tippee in bed. I was hovering around them yesterday I felt they looked a bit better.

I‘ll take some pics tomorrow.

First thing I do every day is read this forum while sipping coffee, perfect starter :)

I know!

Is it Saturday there or still Friday?

I think time wise I am the future and you are the past.

Haven‘t checked them yet. Just having a coffee in my tommy tippee in bed. I was hovering around them yesterday I felt they looked a bit better.

I‘ll take some pics tomorrow.

First thing I do every day is read this forum while sipping coffee, perfect starter :)
It's Friday night, and very soon I've got a hot date with a 675 Lt :snowboating:
If I make it back alive I'll keep an eye out for your plant pics tomorrow.

I hope you had an appropriate adult check that coffee wasn't too hot first ;)
Have a great day :ciao:

It's Friday night, and very soon I've got a hot date with a 675 Lt :snowboating:
If I make it back alive I'll keep an eye out for your plant pics tomorrow.

I hope you had an appropriate adult check that coffee wasn't too hot first ;)
Have a great day :ciao:
What is a 675Lt?

And just so you know, given I am living in the future, I can see your upcoming Saturday will be the best Saturday ever!

I will, it’s looking like sunshine all round here.

A few tweaks to the flower tent today.
Some wet weather pushed my humidity to 60rh so I've set up my bigger dehumidifier which after a few hours had dropped it back below 50rh.

My plants are looking happy again and are putting all their efforts into bud production for me.
Oh and they are starting to frost a little too ;)

IMG_20200606_202736.jpg
IMG_20200606_184658.jpg
IMG_20200606_184624.jpg
IMG_20200606_225054.jpg
IMG_20200606_224956.jpg

Today is the day I plant seeds.

The seeds are going to sprout and I'm determined to be a good plant dad and im not going to forget to water them.

I didn't realize when I bought them that the pineapple haze seeds were regular seeds.

Id like 4 plants for my next run so I'm going to plant 3 crackers and take my chances and plant 1 pineapple haze.
If it turns out to be a male I will put it in my other tent and have a try my hand at pollinating a bud for some future seeds. That is if I don't kill em all first.
IMG_20200607_132401.jpg

Marshall?!
Nothing sound quite like guitars through a Marshall :theband:

Not much going on in tent number 2, note to self, when setting the timer for 12-12 it helps if you set timers on both lights :hmmmm:
It did seem strange there were no signs of flowering, ah well that's a week longer veg for them.
IMG_20200607_202652.jpg

To top it all off I've managed to split the corner of my seedling tent, my wife says I'm a heavy handed twat and I have to agree.
IMG_20200607_202704.jpg

On the plus side my well thought out and expertly executed repair has brought some much needed colour to the dull grow room :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom