Blueberry - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

Run off is not going to change due to the ph of the water being lower, you will not change your ph this way because the soil is a buffer and the already has its own acidity level. As the water passes through it you will change the ph of the water and not the ph of the soil. Ever.

Soil ph has to be adjusted prior to the grow. Dolomite lime is a great choice to adjust your soils ph. Wood ash is another alternative as is sulfur.
But ph'ing te water will not affect your soils overall ph no matter how many times you do it. You have to build your soil with ph in mind as it is single handedly the most important thing you can do for your plants nutrition.
Do you have any sources to this information?

Do you have any sources to this information?

Google changing soil ph lol every article you read will tell you this. And then scour the forums for a while.
I used to have soil ph problems. Then I started implementing dolomite lime at 1tablespoon per gallon of soil. I recently cut back to 1/2 tablespoon to gallon of soil. I run promix bx and I also add 3 tablespoons of bonemeal to my plants when I pot them into their Final flowering pots for an added phosphorus boost for weight.

Since adding line to my soil I have yet to hit a ph problem or nute lockout issue with my plants.
Before I was battling problems and buying all kinds of supplements to try and correct issues with plants and I solved it all for 4$ in sweet dolomite lime and an extra two minutes in mixing my soils.
420-magazine-mobile1280434440.jpg

That's my perpetual garden. I run 13 strains and harvest a little over an ounce weekly sometimes 3 or 4 depending on the veg time I have into the plant and strain but I would say I average about 38 grams a week on a month veg cycle and a rotation. Which keeps me stocked with a different kind every week. I'm sure I could hit a bigger yield if I flowered them all at once but this way I can run more strains and just take one down and replace it with a new one every week.

Google changing soil ph lol every article you read will tell you this. And then scour the forums for a while.
I used to have soil ph problems. Then I started implementing dolomite lime at 1tablespoon per gallon of soil. I recently cut back to 1/2 tablespoon to gallon of soil. I run promix bx and I also add 3 tablespoons of bonemeal to my plants when I pot them into their Final flowering pots for an added phosphorus boost for weight.

Since adding line to my soil I have yet to hit a ph problem or nute lockout issue with my plants.
Before I was battling problems and buying all kinds of supplements to try and correct issues with plants and I solved it all for 4$ in sweet dolomite lime and an extra two minutes in mixing my soils.
420-magazine-mobile1280434440.jpg
Ok i will look that up. But i looked up dolomite lime and it says that it raises ph? .. but i actually remember i have garden lime but it has a whole lot of sulfer in it and i was worried in putting it in and having an excess of sulfer or something else

Well bad news ive been having the worst week seriously everythings been going bad this whole week.. well yesterday i had my nute mix and i put a little bit of ph down in my nute mix and i checked the ph and it was freakin 4.5!!! So i couldnt even give my plants nutrients! And they are really hungry and im leaving on a family reunion for the hole weekend so i just mixed up some nutes yesterday and put it to the airstone and. ididnt even have time to dechlorinate it for a day im just leaving it this whole wekend till i come sunday. But they were gunna be thirsty so i just gave them ro water phd to 6.1 i will ph it and feed when i get home dammit i hope they are ok

Remember light temp and humidity are most important Then nutes .

Really quick update on the indoor!!

I phd the nutes to 6.5 and fed right now
Ppm was 250

Runoff on #3 was 450 ppm

#2 was 580 ppm

#1 was 545ppm

Ppm dropped tremendously

And i also added 2 tbsp of soil acidifier each pot

--UPDATE-OUTDOOR

WHITE WIDOW

420-magazine-mobile171774057.jpg

Shes responded well to the topping more side branching as well

420-magazine-mobile1830955432.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1538647071.jpg

Added a tbsp and a half of soil acidifer

Also about to feed with leftover nutes

And going to give a neem oil spray down after

--UPDATE-OUTDOOR

WHITE WIDOW

420-magazine-mobile171774057.jpg

Shes responded well to the topping more side branching as well

420-magazine-mobile1830955432.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1538647071.jpg

Added a tbsp and a half of soil acidifer

Also about to feed with leftover nutes

And going to give a neem oil spray down after

Can I make a suggestion bro?

Looking nice and green ..

Those beautiful fabric pots try to have them prompt up so air flow can get underneath to allow
Nice and even air flow drying all around..

See what I use here for now for my early miss auto outdoor is a chair with screen mesh when I feed the water just goes right through the mesh screen chair . or bettter yet since your smarter then I more then likely ..
Is try to think of something you can make of in pots of course to keep fabric pots off ground but with a breathable metal screening maybe but durable enough to hold the whieght of plants. Maybe use those pvc piping adjustable legs. With some sort of wood as a frame for mor support. Probably can't cost much. You know what Caliboy once my permit comes in if time. Im
Dropping 8 autos in 5-7 gallon pots and will build the idea I have can build and create something for a resoirvor so I dot. Waste nutes. then just blabbering out loud bud. Hoping all is good in Cali bro.

Can I make a suggestion bro?

Looking nice and green ..

Those beautiful fabric pots try to have them prompt up so air flow can get underneath to allow
Nice and even air flow drying all around..

See what I use here for now for my early miss auto outdoor is a chair with screen mesh when I feed the water just goes right through the mesh screen chair . or bettter yet since your smarter then I more then likely ..
Is try to think of something you can make of in pots of course to keep fabric pots off ground but with a breathable metal screening maybe but durable enough to hold the whieght of plants. Maybe use those pvc piping adjustable legs. With some sort of wood as a frame for mor support. Probably can't cost much. You know what Caliboy once my permit comes in if time. Im
Dropping 8 autos in 5-7 gallon pots and will build the idea I have can build and create something for a resoirvor so I dot. Waste nutes. then just blabbering out loud bud. Hoping all is good in Cali bro.
Thanks king i think i will have to do that ive been a bit worried the black plastic underneath is generating to much heat to the rooots. But thank u bro things havent been going the best its always something going wrong lately in general.. but i hope all is well with u brotha thank you for the kind words

Back
Top Bottom