My Favourite Strain: 2 Peyote Critical, Soil Grow 440W LED 2x4'

lol, it's like a day at the Spa for the women :)
Haha, and that's exactly why I get everything delivered to my office ;)
A friend once told me his biggest worry about death was that his wife would sell his fishing gear for what he told her it cost :laughtwo:

I've been away for a week and returning to my plants was a real sickner, they look terrible.
They were a little droopy before I left which I'm pretty sure was down to me overwatering a bit.
With me being away a week I thought it would give them a good chance to dry out.
The soil is almost totally dry but there is a tiny bit of moisture right at the bottom.
They had a good feed before I left yet they look to have major nitrogen and magnesium deficiencies.
There has been no growth at all and it seems like the roots have pretty much shut down.
I've given them a watering and a feed and I just hope they bounce back.
If they don't show quick signs of improvement by the weekend I will have to cull them as I can't wait any longer to flip to flower.
Sad times :(
IMG_20200226_192636.jpg
IMG_20200226_192626.jpg
IMG_20200226_193456.jpg
IMG_20200226_193446.jpg
IMG_20200226_193433.jpg

As long as you have some green there's some hope.
Still some green, I'm pretty convinced I've been guilty of overwatering, the 7 gal fabric pots should probably be as light as my 5 gal plastic pots, I did leave 10 days between watering but I think the roots had shut down, I have to flip them this weekend so I'm going to carefully take them out the pots, put about an inch of fresh dry soil in the bottom and put them back in.
My thinking is the dry soil at the bottom might help the bottom roots breathe a little.
It would be a real shame to not get these plants to flower :(

I've repotted today with an inch of 50/50 perlite and soil.
I've put some rooting powder round the edges but there was only small whispy roots at the edges of the pot which tells me I've not had great root growth.

The soil at the bottom of the rootball seems dry but everything still points to overwatering.
I have worked on a 65 day flower so I can actually wait another 6 days to flip. I might give the upper roots a cup of water with a little feed in a few days but I'm not going to do a full water until I see the actual stems begin to wilt.
I think they might be recoverable but I'll only have one shot at it.

Update, I managed to save both plants but just couldn't spare enough time to fully nurse them back to health.
I donated them to a good friend and he flipped to flower this week.
This journal is going to close and I will start a new one for my latest grow now I have time to.
Peace everyone :peace:

Back
Top Bottom