All Or Nothing 2 Tent Multistrain Extravaganza

Bloom tent is looking better every day.
All the ladies are green and seem happy.

Buds are really starting to form and they are finally getting a nice aroma to them.
IMG_20200530_192428.jpg
IMG_20200530_192528.jpg

IMG_20200530_192600.jpg
IMG_20200530_192446.jpg

Over in the seedling tent we have a real motley crew of babies.
A twisted little freak, one that can't be bothered to stand up, an ex helmet head that refuses to open up and one that looks normal, that is if I ignore the black leaf :laugh:
IMG_20200530_194227.jpg
IMG_20200530_194200.jpg
IMG_20200530_194151.jpg
IMG_20200530_194140.jpg

There might be a bit of meniscus tissue stuck to the ex helmet head. Might need a hand.
Exciting stuff! Always good to get another cohort going.
The flower room looks like it will be full of nice long colas.
:drool:

There might be a bit of meniscus tissue stuck to the ex helmet head. Might need a hand.
Exciting stuff! Always good to get another cohort going.
The flower room looks like it will be full of nice long colas.
:drool:
Thanks DD, I've just been and had a closer look and there sure was.
Got the wife and her steady hand to prise of that sticky gunk and she's opened right up
:)

Watering night in the 2x4' they have a little wilt and the pots are very light, that's a definite 3 day wet/dry cycle.
The tent is looking as full as I think it needs to be.

The decision has been made, I'll set the timers tomorrow and these ladies will get their first 12hrs of darkness.
IMG_20200531_230638.jpg

Bloom tent watering day, again :rollit:had a bit of a chill out with my ladies tonight after a hectic day cutting conifers in my other garden.
Anyone that thinks trimming weed is a chore needs to try chopping and chipping 30 big conifers:thedoubletake:

Not much to report really, plants are looking healthy and happy so I've left the MC dose at 5.25g/gal.

I think the stretch is pretty much over now so it's time for them to concentrate on making me some nice sticky buds :drool:
IMG_20200601_223352.jpg
IMG_20200601_223325.jpg

Oh and my dog decided to supercrop one of my main tops for me, she's sooo helpful :laugh:

Water day for the LSD ladies.

I seem to have another magnesium deficiency, just a couple of lower fan leaves so I'm going to do what worked before and I'll up the MC to 5.5g/gal.
I've been using a little pH down to get my solution under ph7 but I'm going to try lowering it a little closer to ph6 to see if it helps with the magnesium uptake.

Buds are starting to fill out a bit more now. :ganjamon:
IMG_20200603_194712.jpg
IMG_20200603_201900.jpg

Checked on the ladies and I'm not sure if I've got a bit of light burn or if it's a little nute burn,
I'm only at 43k lux but I've raised the hps a little higher to be safe.
IMG_20200503_200236.jpg

Went for a long walk to the river with this one today, rolled a couple of joints and ended up nearly 10 miles from home in my own little dream world.:rollit:
IMG_20200426_181138.jpg
I’m not sure how I missed your thread.

Your plants look so beautiful! They are just bursting with good health!

What a magical looking place and your friend there, oh my heart! My favourite things in the world are my two dogs. What’s his/her name?

Hi TraLa.

Thanks, I'm really happy with how the plants are doing.
They have had a few minor wobbles but still going strong.

Doggies :yahoo: definitely man's /woman's best friends.
She's called Poppy we rescued her as a friend for my dog Billy. (Hence my username)
We lost Billy last year at just 2 years old, he was the daddies boy, I've been bonding a bit more with Poppy lately.

Dogs are just great, they are part of the family and better than most people ;)

What type of dogs do you have?
14877083561191693454.jpg

The fact they are hugging :love: :love: :love:

Mine are more like cats that bark.

Both are rescues. I knew what I didn’t want in a dog, I didn’t want male, I didn’t want white, and I didn’t want lap dogs, I wanted proper dogs.

A rescue place here had too many dogs, they knew what I was after and begged me to foster “just for a week or two” until they found a match for me. I agreed to foster and agreed to foster exactly what I didn’t want, male, white, lapdog, within 2 hours I was in love.

We have had Billy for 11 years. He is between 14-18 years old now. He only has 3 teeth left, and when we took him, he was underweight and had been abused. We have made it up to him, he is adored.

Frank was a rescue puppy. We got him at 8 weeks, and he is now 4.

Frank is in the left, and Bill is on the right.

4DC4A436-A931-4ECF-A80D-48F4F6FC1BA5.jpeg

The fact they are hugging :love: :love: :love:

Mine are more like cats that bark.

Both are rescues. I knew what I didn’t want in a dog, I didn’t want male, I didn’t want white, and I didn’t want lap dogs, I wanted proper dogs.

A rescue place here had too many dogs, they knew what I was after and begged me to foster “just for a week or two” until they found a match for me. I agreed to foster and agreed to foster exactly what I didn’t want, male, white, lapdog, within 2 hours I was in love.

We have had Billy for 11 years. He is between 14-18 years old now. He only has 3 teeth left, and when we took him, he was underweight and had been abused. We have made it up to him, he is adored.

Frank was a rescue puppy. We got him at 8 weeks, and he is now 4.

4DC4A436-A931-4ECF-A80D-48F4F6FC1BA5.jpeg
Sweet they are sweet.
Maybe not what you had planned but it was obviously meant to be :)

Tell me about white dogs, no chance of wearing anything black :laugh:

Sweet they are sweet.
Maybe not what you had planned but it was obviously meant to be :)

Tell me about white dogs, no chance of wearing anything black :laugh:
Mine don’t lose fur, so I can safely wear black.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Billy’s are so special. So young. What happened?

Mine don’t lose fur, so I can safely wear black.
Wanna swap dogs :laugh:

Billy’s are so special.

Correct Billy's are awesome.:high-five:

We suspect he had a brain tumor, it all happened over just a few days.
Hit me really hard to be honest.

He was a helluva character and clever beyond belief :love:

Wanna swap dogs :laugh:

Absolutely not! Black is my every day staple when it comes to clothes.

Correct Billy's are awesome.:high-five:

We suspect he had a brain tumor, it all happened over just a few days.
Hit me really hard to be honest.

He was a helluva character and clever beyond belief :love:
Grief is a process. I believe grief is one of the final demonstrations of your love when it comes to the death of a loved one. It is 100% love driven, and I believe there is beauty in grief, because to feel the pain, the loss, the utter devastation, you had to have had love in its purest form.

I have felt once the wave of grief has completely washed over me, and FYI sometimes that wave has taken years, I can the once again find a peaceful love in their memory.

I’m glad you got to love him even if it was just for a short time, and I’m really sorry you lost him so tragically.

Absolutely not! Black is my every day staple when it comes to clothes.

Grief is a process. I believe grief is one of the final demonstrations of your love when it comes to the death of a loved one. It is 100% love driven, and I believe there is beauty in grief, because to feel the pain, the loss, the utter devastation, you had to have had love in its purest form.

I have felt once the wave of grief has completely washed over me, and FYI sometimes that wave has taken years, I can the once again find a peaceful love in their memory.

I’m glad you got to love him even if it was just for a short time, and I’m really sorry you lost him so tragically.
Aw you got me all teary eyed,

Thank you for such kind words.

You are so right, the waves of grief don't seem to diminish they just come along less often as time goes on.

Just noticed Frank is sticking his tongue out:p cheeky boy :green_heart:

I love the silly Xmas photo. Him with his
He was a total goof really :)

I remembered I had 4 seedlings today, 4 days with no water and I'm pretty sure they are toast :oops:
I do have 4 more of those seeds so I'll drop some more over the weekend.

It's a non watering day in the bloom tent so as they are 3 weeks in I've given them a gentle defol, just taking a little of the lower growth that won't really come to much.

Upping the MC seems to have halted the magnesium deficiency again.
IMG_20200604_215657.jpg
They are starting to build, hopefully I should see them really bulk from now till the end.

Just noticed Frank is sticking his tongue out:p cheeky boy :green_heart:

He was a total goof really :)

I remembered I had 4 seedlings today, 4 days with no water and I'm pretty sure they are toast :oops:
I do have 4 more of those seeds so I'll drop some more over the weekend.

It's a non watering day in the bloom tent so as they are 3 weeks in I've given them a gentle defol, just taking a little of the lower growth that won't really come to much.

Upping the MC seems to have halted the magnesium deficiency again.
IMG_20200604_215657.jpg
They are starting to build, hopefully I should see them really bulk from now till the end.
Good morning! From me, Billy and Frank!

Your plants look so healthy! That beautiful deep green colour makes me so happy!

Oh and BTW, woke up at 04:45, new holiday low. FML.

Good morning! From me, Billy and Frank!

Your plants look so healthy! That beautiful deep green colour makes me so happy!

Oh and BTW, woke up at 04:45, new holiday low. FML.
Good morning TraLa Billy and Frank.

Must admit, after a crap day opening the tent does make me smile.

I think the only time I see 04:45 is when I've not been to bed :)
I bet Frank and Billy will be pleased when you get back to work so they can have a lie in :laugh:

Hope you have a great day and enjoy your sunshine, :high-five:after all of our good weather here it's now cold and raining, I sometimes forget why I still live in the UK :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom