A question about my plant

I'm using pro mix dirt and for nuts I'm using advance micro, veg ,bloom. I gave her water to day but she never came back
the rest of her looks OK I did take off some big fan leave that were green thing i was doing it a favor. She also started after her feeding about 24 hours later. I'm at a loss

Theres a picture of her there look up a few post she is in a 5 gallon pot she grew up strange from the get go
Thats all i got for pictures

What are you using for light? And what size are those containers?
Are you measuring ph?

The plants look a bit underlit. And I'm guessing from the pics you've gone and removed a lot of the leaves?

I've had various bouts of curly-leaf syndrome among my sativas and I generally attributed it to high ph.
But to be honest I wouldn't bet everything on that diagnosis without more info.
Goodnight. :) zzzzzzzzz.....

led lights there are at the highest point the advance nut regulate ph automaticaly container 5 gallons
I have heard their PH perfect range does regulate itself. Even so I still see people PH when using it (I dont personally see how it can regulate itself, given that pretty much anywhere you go there are different ph ranges of water) So if I was you I would still be checking and altering ph's.

Check your drain holes in that pot maybe there clogged by roots and holding water
I run the pH perfect to and still check it once a week now that I'm more comfortable with it checked every day for awhile I will say I run about 35% strength this run comes out to 1 Oz to 5 gal of gmb and my pH starts at 7 before the mix and sit's right at 6 so I don't ad anything

Theres a picture of her there look up a few post she is in a 5 gallon pot she grew up strange from the get go
Thats all i got for pictures
How much water are you giving her and how often? Are you letting the soil go dry before watering again?. When checking the soil push your finger in to about the 2nd knuckle, When you pull out ya finger put it on ya cheek if you can feel moisture on your face (not just a bit of dirt) then dont water again. Mines in a 5gal smart pot and I give her 1.5L every 3 days. Occasionally shell get more just to make sure theres not a lot of salt build up in the soil.

How much water are you giving her and how often? Are you letting the soil go dry before watering again?. When checking the soil push your finger in to about the 2nd knuckle, When you pull out ya finger put it on ya cheek if you can feel moisture on your face (not just a bit of dirt) then dont water again. Mines in a 5gal smart pot and I give her 1.5L every 3 days. Occasionally shell get more just to make sure theres not a lot of salt build up in the soil.
Crap I said that wrong. When you put ya finger on your cheek and you feel moisture then DONT water again. If anybody has already read that I apologise. Usually i re-read posts before i put them up but yer. I fucked up. Ive now altered it.

I used to get the clawing in one of my Thai sativa strains and I couldn't figure out why. I did a test grow with two clones - everything identical except one got ph'd to 5.2 and the other to 6.2. In soilless.
The high ph one quickly developed the claw and stunted growth. The low ph one absolutely flourished. After six weeks or so the low ph plant was twice as big and four times as healthy.
I took this claw effect to be caused by N toxicity- which is the usual suspect for 'the claw'- however this time caused in a roundabout way. It looked to me from looking at one of those ph nutrient uptake charts - that the high ph was locking out many nutrients while N was still completely available.

Does this sound like gibberish to you?
Ha ha - well it's all I got. Based on the claw shape of the leaves in the photo - I figure either you are feeding them too much N, or your ph is off somehow.

Blurry photos from a billion miles away don't always tell the whole story- so just take it as a tip, not gospel.

I used to get the clawing in one of my Thai sativa strains and I couldn't figure out why. I did a test grow with two clones - everything identical except one got ph'd to 5.2 and the other to 6.2. In soilless.
The high ph one quickly developed the claw and stunted growth. The low ph one absolutely flourished. After six weeks or so the low ph plant was twice as big and four times as healthy.
I took this claw effect to be caused by N toxicity- which is the usual suspect for 'the claw'- however this time caused in a roundabout way. It looked to me from looking at one of those ph nutrient uptake charts - that the high ph was locking out many nutrients while N was still completely available.

Does this sound like gibberish to you?
Ha ha - well it's all I got. Based on the claw shape of the leaves in the photo - I figure either you are feeding them too much N, or your ph is off somehow.

Blurry photos from a billion miles away don't always tell the whole story- so just take it as a tip, not gospel.
You know what. I think this could be why my babies look healthier than my big one. I keep my ph in a range but I think the mama mia is slightly higher cos the feed I just gave the babies was pretty low compared to what I last gave MM. Im gonna go a bit lower next feed and water.

Back
Top Bottom