A question about my plant

You know what. I think this could be why my babies look healthier than my big one. I keep my ph in a range but I think the mama mia is slightly higher cos the feed I just gave the babies was pretty low compared to what I last gave MM. Im gonna go a bit lower next feed and water.
We need close up of the affected leaves. and what is your watering schedule. Be sure to let the pots get lite, before watering (feeding) again. and have you went over that plant with a microscope for mites ? Mite damage will make the leaves claw like that. When i grew in soil, I used 6.3-6.8 ph range. And checked the ph, even with ph perfect. Also, I used to check my run off ph & ppm.
Without further information and better close up pics, it's a guessing game. Good luck to you !!

We need close up of the affected leaves. and what is your watering schedule. Be sure to let the pots get lite, before watering (feeding) again. and have you went over that plant with a microscope for mites ? Mite damage will make the leaves claw like that. When i grew in soil, I used 6.3-6.8 ph range. And checked the ph, even with ph perfect. Also, I used to check my run off ph & ppm.
Without further information and better close up pics, it's a guessing game. Good luck to you !!
Im not the one with the problem bruce :) but yer thats about the PH range i keep mine at aswell.

Hi I'm using my well water to water the plants they get water every day since these pot are materiel they dry up fast 28 degrees with 77 to 80 percent humidity in grow tent lights set at 12 12. I check the pots yep to see if there the weight and if there not heavy water time sometime i can tell when my leave start point down water time. They constantly ask for water.
Feeding is Tuesday and Saturday. The nuts is advance nutrients MICRO ,GROW,BLOOM. PH automatically balance itself with this product . the other plants are doing well all popcorn buds that i don't like thought they would look better then that. the plant we are talking about the top leave are like drying out. I think my mistake was when i took of the big fan leaves . ill take another picture picture 1 is the plant at hand . picture 2 same plant picture 3 just a little lower the plant seem OK leave look fine picture 4 the rest of the plants doing fine in that same area of grow tent

I do know that the curly leaf thing affected only some of my strains. To my thinking it is caused by N toxicity as I said- but whether it's from feeding from or Ph'ing wrong- I don't know.
My Thai strains were the usual victims. Mama Thai was really the indicator strain for this problem- but also some other Thai crosses did it.
I took it to mean that that weren't as capable of handling ph problems as the other plants/ or just preferred a lower ph.
Also - I don't know if you have a mix of different indica/sativa strains in there -it sort of looks like it- but on top of possibly being a little sensitive re the ph - the sativas usually need quite a lot less food than indicas. .
They also really don't respond well to defoliation in my experience.
Also if they are drying up every day in soil- that sounds like a tricky situation. For you and for the plants. Could be some root issues going on. Personally I like them to be able to go at least five days before really needing watering again.

Oh yea there crown royals Indica parent strains Bluebery and Purple Kush. My plants are all clones mother is 7 month old she doing well but ask for water every day. i have gauges in the pots to see if moist wet dry. after water there moist 5 gallon tanks i never sachurated them to the point were water comes out the bottom. they get 2 litters of water a day. like i said i have 28 degrees heat in there humidity is at 88 percent air filter is off because its suck out lots of the moister in the air. if it gets over 30 plus then air filter is on so is blower. the nutrients like I said is Advance MICRO, GROW, BLOOM. Adding all 3 with 2 litles of water the ph ballace is in 5.8 to 6.0 no more then 6.8 I'm going to callibrate my ph stick. I will do the test and take picture of it.

Ok so not high percentage sativas then.
I don't use the AN nutes but I've heard both sides - some people saying you never had to check ph- others saying you do.
It may well depend on how hard your well water is- given that they're getting so much of it.

I've just been guessing all over the place here. That's sort of the way it goes even at my grow.
It's just that much harder with someone else's far away grow

Your plants are doing fine. I think you'll find your answers in a combination of factors. It's just experience. Take a good look at the ph situation and the quality of your water- tighten up ph and feeding schedules.

And imo your watering routine is not that great. They should be watered to soaked with runoff- but ideally only need that every 3 (min) to 7 (max) days.

I'm not a soil grower- mainly I grow in soilless- but it's similar in ways. Constantly feeding and watering with no runoff will lead to problems in my experience- with leftover nutrients in the pot- salts buildup, and ph swings.

I do know that the curly leaf thing affected only some of my strains. To my thinking it is caused by N toxicity as I said- but whether it's from feeding from or Ph'ing wrong- I don't know.
My Thai strains were the usual victims. Mama Thai was really the indicator strain for this problem- but also some other Thai crosses did it.
I took it to mean that that weren't as capable of handling ph problems as the other plants/ or just preferred a lower ph.
Also - I don't know if you have a mix of different indica/sativa strains in there -it sort of looks like it- but on top of possibly being a little sensitive re the ph - the sativas usually need quite a lot less food than indicas. .
They also really don't respond well to defoliation in my experience.
Also if they are drying up every day in soil- that sounds like a tricky situation. For you and for the plants. Could be some root issues going on. Personally I like them to be able to go at least five days before really needing watering again.
Yer I just had a look and it could very well be N toxicity

No the long one is still not normal on top the rest all look like the picture i just added they all been flush this morning on top I also flush it out this morning the leave look ok the buds are popcorn the hole branch no colas

Back
Top Bottom