A question about my plant

Yer thats completely fine. Plenty of time to bulk up and those buds will start stacking. They fatten up most nearer to end of flower. By the looks of it your buds arent that far apart, but honestly this is my first solo grow so I only know what Ive learnt from helping out family and friends. although I was chopping buds at the age of 12 lol (not exactly something to brag about but still) There are A LOT of people here (you are probably one of them) who are more qualified than me. So a second opinion would definitely go a long way I just reply to tell you exactly what I know and nothing else. Peace bro

Thank s man its my first grow inside. I didnt think it would be this nerve racking. Outside well let the sun do job feed and water protect from winds and insect not that bad but then again I didnt have 22 of them. Yea I hope they do get fat my PK is also in flower I just let her grow wild take of yellow leaves feed let it go. Smells nice too lol. I have 10 laughing budha that are baies that will be going out side for the season. Another adventure coming soon.

First off its not a PH problem. Are you growing in coco? If so they should be getting nutrient every single day and never ever plain water.

If only using Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect you don't need to PH. It has nothing to do with the PH value, its to do with how the nutrient solution is chelated or in English, hows its made available to the plants. In the PH Perfect range the nutrient is made in such a way that the PH can be between 4.0-8.0 and plants will still be able to use the nutrient mix. However when adding other supplements its a good idea to PH because the the supplements are not PH perfect. The ideal PH for coco is between 5.2-6.2 depending on stage of growth but a ph of 5.8 is perfect.

What light is in there? To me it looks ike it is not getting good light source.

So what your saying is i should be checking ph in water and no its not coco in soil mix called pro mix all purpose.
And they say to give it to plants at every other watering everyday thats a little much no

lights i have 8 lights that are Sucking 450 watts from walls each equilvelent to 1000 hps so they say. My par reading is well over 1000 some point i'm as high as 1200 low points can be around 300. I cant even go higher with my lights there as high as can put them in my grow tent and that is 10x10 7 feet hight

Yea I know that the watts is not the same 1000 hps and 450 watts led I at this time I cant change my lights i'm using 4000 watts here and I think thats enough lights for now if I could get better light value with Hps I would use them but 10x10 grow tent plus all the heat from the light i'm sure would burn up the place. Right now with 8 light exhaust filter and an air intake with thermostat and still hot 88.percent humidity 28 degree. and yes i'm growing in soil promix all purpose soil mix

Yea I know that the watts is not the same 1000 hps and 450 watts led I at this time I cant change my lights i'm using 4000 watts here and I think thats enough lights for now if I could get better light value with Hps I would use them but 10x10 grow tent plus all the heat from the light i'm sure would burn up the place. Right now with 8 light exhaust filter and an air intake with thermostat and still hot 88.percent humidity 28 degree. and yes i'm growing in soil promix all purpose soil mix
IMO the par value talk by itself! Leds just require less power than hps. It s not because they don't consume 1000w that they cannot provide plenty of light and big par number if placed at a sweet spot. I had curled leave like than on a green crack once and it was cause by too high ph in soil. I realized the ph of the soil was too high so I had to use phdown to equalize things

Ok i'm going to clear this. The lights are Draw 450 watts manufacture says 825 watts of leds total. So they calculate it at equivalent to 1000 watts HPS. Angain my soil is pro mix all purpose soil. The plants are in a 5 gallon tank I check the PH balance of the nutrients with my well water I get 6.14. My plant are in the going into the 3rd week of flower.
The Strain is Crown royal. They are all clones. The mother was born in late October. She is doing fine large tree she is also in flower but verry slow because she missing some light. THE SCREWED UP clone is 56 inches now and in flower but her leave are wellting on the top not dying just shrinking. Now I dont know if I get 36 onces nore do I care at this point.

Calvados thanks man for the link I ask question got an answer and for sure I will try it out in a few weeks I did backthing on the purple before asking again but it not bad I dont think they will even feel it anyways guys here a picture of this evening purle K the other are the Crownroyals this is just one side of my grow tent there another 11 on the otherside look the same some taller some shorter but i'm changing them around were the tall ones are the little one have gone there

Back
Top Bottom