Advanced LED Warning!

instaGRAM

I talked with kyle today and we discussed the issues he has been having with Eshine selling knock off Diamond Series lights..He wanted me to inform anyone curious in buying an Advanced LED light that it can be purchased from advancedledlights.com...Some people have been scammed into believing they have purchased the "real deal" for an amazing discount, not realizing they have wasted thier money(warranties will not be handled because the company is slowly crumbling) on cheap China made "2w" leds..And the whole thing in general is designed poorly. They even went as far as to copy Advanced LEDs watermark!!!Advanced is handing all these issues as we speak so eventually we wont have to worry about Eshine or any other scamming company to rob us..They are a scam, and im here to inform those interested in purchasing these true 3w led USA made, 3 year warrantied, 90 money back guranteed lights, Give kyle a call at 1-877-434-5693..Or go to advancedledlights.com and order from there..They are a sponsor for this AMAZING website 420magazine..Remember, advancedledlights.com.....Sites to watch out for are, amazon.com, and alibaba..Im sure there are more!!

On a side note, there will be a new design for the housing in 2013 on the Diamond Series so LOOK OUT FOR IT!!!Kyle says they are thinking of doing something similar to the XML style..We shall see more epicness come from such a customer satisfying company in the future..It can only get better from here fellaz!!!:high-five:

... im here to inform those interested in purchasing these true 3w led USA made...
Be careful about making comments like this. There are very few diodes made in the USA and I can assure you that not all of their diodes are made in the USA.

I'm not dissing the company, on the contrary I have suggested them many many times to a large number of people on this site and others. Unrealistic claims and false claims is a marketing no no in my book and just brings down the industry as a whole. This is one industry that is just now getting over the poor performance and lies/bad marketing from the past 5 or so years.

Hey guys..today kyle informed me that the number I supplied is correct, but this is their main contact number..1-800-401-6307..Sorry for the confusion..this is the number he would like anyone with concerns to call..thanx fellaz

Hey Hosebomber!!Your right..Sorry, let me make myself clear..Here are some specs in detail from advancedledlights...

Diamond Series:
Use USA Made Bridgelux Blue and White Led's and also use a Taiwan Epistar Led which is matching the USA Cree Equivalent right now!!!

Extreme Flower Leds:
Use Entirely USA Made Led's, also Cree, Bridgelux, and LumiLed's.

Diamond Series XML:
Use USA Made Bridgelux Blue Led's and we use 10w USA Made Cree XML Led, and we use the Taiwan Epistar Led which is matching the USA Cree Equivalent right now!!!

So now the confusion is wiped away for those in wonder:thumb:

G'day all,
I recently (17 April 2013) placed an order with Advancedledlights for a 200watt diamond series extreme flower unit.
After saving for it for many months. I checked my order status every day for ten days, and it always said it was 'awaiting fulfillment'.
I've made multiple inquiries as to how long this takes, and been fobbed off with a plethora of ridiculous excuses from Mr Wonderful himself, Kyle H.
He stated in one email to me that it takes 2 days to clear an electronic transfer of funds. Eventually, much to my dismay, I decided I was dealing with cowboys or snake oil salesmen, and tried to cancel my order. Not possible they said, as it has already been shipped. I received no notification of shipment, there is still no tracking number attached to the item. My only recourse is to return the light, go through another set of mind numbing electronic paperwork to get a return code number or some shit, then wait until they have perused all this and checked the returned light for shipping damages. I have to pay the return shipping costs, and suitably insure the item against loss or damage. I did a lot of research before placing this order, and was sure they were a reputable company. but they are just another bait and switch company, like so many others out there. I will not be recommending them to any of my contemporaries and I would suggest anyone looking to purchase a LED light stay well away from Advancedledlights. Go elsewhere, anywhere, but not this bunch.

G'day all,
I recently (17 April 2013) placed an order with Advancedledlights for a 200watt diamond series extreme flower unit.
After saving for it for many months. I checked my order status every day for ten days, and it always said it was 'awaiting fulfillment'.
I've made multiple inquiries as to how long this takes, and been fobbed off with a plethora of ridiculous excuses from Mr Wonderful himself, Kyle H.
He stated in one email to me that it takes 2 days to clear an electronic transfer of funds. Eventually, much to my dismay, I decided I was dealing with cowboys or snake oil salesmen, and tried to cancel my order. Not possible they said, as it has already been shipped. I received no notification of shipment, there is still no tracking number attached to the item. My only recourse is to return the light, go through another set of mind numbing electronic paperwork to get a return code number or some shit, then wait until they have perused all this and checked the returned light for shipping damages. I have to pay the return shipping costs, and suitably insure the item against loss or damage. I did a lot of research before placing this order, and was sure they were a reputable company. but they are just another bait and switch company, like so many others out there. I will not be recommending them to any of my contemporaries and I would suggest anyone looking to purchase a LED light stay well away from Advancedledlights. Go elsewhere, anywhere, but not this bunch.

Honestly, I'm shocked to hear about this. I've dealt with 3 or 4 LED sales companies during my growing journey, and never have I had an issue with Kyle or the service at Advanced. I'd be willing to wager that of all LED grows on this forum, better than a third are using Advanced products, so I can only wonder why your experience is as you described.

Don't let this discourage you, maybe a local hydroponic suppy shop has what you're looking for?

Peace,

:bongrip: - JZ

Truth be told I was somewhat shocked myself. But not discouraged. I'd had to scrimp and save for months, (I'm a pensioner), to raise the funds for the DS200. I have wanted to purchase an Advanced Diamond Series light ever since I discovered what LED lights could do.
Initially I bought an el cheapo 90 watt UFO style light from china to play around with. And regardless of the fact the UFO died during my 1st ever test with LED's, it made a large and lasting impression, when compared to the Hid's I'd used in the past. So further research suggested I needed more grunt and I decided a 300watt light would suit my purposes down to the ground.
I am currently using a GS300Q and am extremely pleased with it. And, it has pretty much paid for itself with subsequent grows.
I went back online to Advanced and rechecked all available lights and decided to buy their 180watt extreme flower unit. I filled out the order form and left it at the point just before checkout.
I was then inundated with emails from Advanced to complete my order, high pressure to say the least. (1st red flag) The last came with a discount coupon for $20.00. Finally when I had the funds I placed my order, entered the coupon code and a pop up window said the coupon was obsolete and had expired in March 2010. (2nd red flag), Made an inquiry, and Kyle replied that it was a 'phone order coupon' and offered me another. This bothered me a lot, I don't understand why he would send a 'phone order' coupon to someone who was ordering on line, and from another country to boot.
The last dialogue I had with Advanced counted 9 back and forth emails, the first was to cancel the order & request a refund. Their response was, my order had been shipped the previous day. But I had received no notification of such, and my order status was the same as as it was 9 days earlier.
I'm a fairly easy going guy, and it takes a lot to raise my ire, this episode certainly did. When I consider all the testimonials I read on the Advanced website and how helpful Kyle was, I definitely did not expect the attitude I received. I asked a simple question, and got the rundown on how their business worked. None of which answered my question.
I had even asked Kyle for some advice in an earlier email as to whether it would be better to go with 2 x 100 watt DS units or the 1 x 200 watt, I got no response to that inquiry at all. It'll take me a while to save the extra cash, but the GS300 pro will be my next purchase.
Just hope it's not too much grunt for my little setup.

Peace back,

Milly C :thumb:

Hello Milly,

I love my GS300. Here's a peek at 300 watts illuminating my tiny (2' x 2') mother tent:

DSCF23202.JPG

I love my camera too - the white balance adjustment works flawlessly!

Peace,

:bongrip: - JZ

G'day Jojo-sha,
Neat looking setup. Sweeter looking plants. I kinda like my GS300Q too.
But in the grows I've had since purchase led me to believe I needed a bit more intensity
during the flowering stage.Or maybe I'm just not used to these Autoflowering strains just yet.
They seem a bit more finicky than the regular types. And I'm still on a learning curve with LED's as well.
Nice little tent though. I bought a 4x4 tent from an Aussie distributor. Turned out to be a
crappy Chinese one, tent too small for frame, could not close door, frame couldn't take the weight
of the GS300 and snapped. And so many needle holes, it lit up my bedroom like a fantasia lamp. But cut up,
the Mylar kitted out my 3x2 wardrobe nicely. Thanks for the peek. Nice Photo.

Happy Growing,

Milly

G'day all,

Complaint is invalid.

As per a request we are advising 420 readers on what really happened on this transaction:

Customer was an international customer which ordered a light from us on April 17th it triggered our "Fraud System" with our merchant processing company, so at this time we have to do an investigation to make sure it is a legitament order. Which took one business day to complete and we confirmed it was a ligitament order and we cleared payment, the payment cleared our Merchant company on end of business day on Friday the 19th. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday and the order went to our shipping department on Monday the 22nd.

Customer emailed us late on Wednesday the April 24th and asked the status of his order and this was the response that the sales manager replied back the next business day April 25th:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry with Advancedledlights, I am glad to help you!

You ordered on the 17th and your payment cleared on the end of business day on the 19th, we are closed on Saturday and Sundays and your order was sent to our shipping department on Monday the 22nd. For International Orders it takes 7 to 14 Business days to arrive after the payment has cleared pending any customs delays, once it has cleared customs then we will have a tracking number to provide you so that you can track your package.

If you need any more information feel free to email me or contact me at the number below.

Thank you,

Customer emailed us back and stated:

G'day Kyle,

I don't understand how an electronic transfer of funds takes 2 days to clear.
As far as I know it is virtually instantaneous. Sadly, I am going to cancel this order (Invoice Number:8235).

And request a full and immediate refund.

Sad Regards

The Sales Manager advised him that the order has already shipped we are waiting on the forwarder to get the tracking number to us to provide to him, however if he still wanted to cancel and issue a refund he would have to follow our returns policy because it had already shipped and he responded and stated:

Hello back,

I'm sorry but that is bullshit! I checked my order status just prior to sending you my 1st. cancellation request,

and it was still 'awaiting fulfillment'. (Please see attached jpg.) Now, you say it has already been shipped, with no notification thereof,
no tracking number has been allocated, no nothing. I have just viewed my order status AGAIN and it is still 'AWAITING Fulfillment'.
As for your returns policy, it states quite clearly, that I can cancel
my order at any time prior to shipping. So, as it has not been shipped, I'm cancelling the order (AGAIN) and I want my money returned now.

"Customer Name Withheld"

As per the term "Waiting Fulfillment" We cannot change over the status until we have a tracking number.
We paid a fee for the shipment to be returned back to us which we normally do not do once it leaves our facility that is it and up to the customer to follow our returns policy, however to make this guy happy we paid the fee to have it returned which we advised him in full of what we were going to try to do and try to stop the shipment and if we could not stop the shipment he was going to refuse the shipment.

Also we issued a FULL REFUND today after we received the package back yesterday. Keep in mind that for a refund after we issue the refund the credit card company can take anywhere from 3 to 7 business days which we do not control it is up to the credit card company to determine this.

Points to remember:
1. We are an honest company and value our customers.
2. We did ship out the product as stated.
3. Went beyond our normal policies and stopped the shipment which is not required by our policies.
4. We have refunded the customer in FULL since he did not receive the package.
5. Note: We always hate to lose a customer and we tried to assure this customer that it had indeed shipped and as soon as we got the tracking number we would get it right over as stated above.

We value all customers and try to make every customer happy as much as we can, we do apologize that this customer did not believe us and wish we did not lose the customer and we wish the customer best of luck in is growing ventures in the future.

Sincerely,

Staff at AdvancedLEDLights.com

Truth be told I was somewhat shocked myself. But not discouraged. I'd had to scrimp and save for months, (I'm a pensioner), to raise the funds for the DS200. I have wanted to purchase an Advanced Diamond Series light ever since I discovered what LED lights could do.
Initially I bought an el cheapo 90 watt UFO style light from china to play around with. And regardless of the fact the UFO died during my 1st ever test with LED's, it made a large and lasting impression, when compared to the Hid's I'd used in the past. So further research suggested I needed more grunt and I decided a 300watt light would suit my purposes down to the ground.
I am currently using a GS300Q and am extremely pleased with it. And, it has pretty much paid for itself with subsequent grows.
I went back online to Advanced and rechecked all available lights and decided to buy their 180watt extreme flower unit. I filled out the order form and left it at the point just before checkout.
I was then inundated with emails from Advanced to complete my order, high pressure to say the least. (1st red flag) The last came with a discount coupon for $20.00. Finally when I had the funds I placed my order, entered the coupon code and a pop up window said the coupon was obsolete and had expired in March 2010. (2nd red flag), Made an inquiry, and Kyle replied that it was a 'phone order coupon' and offered me another. This bothered me a lot, I don't understand why he would send a 'phone order' coupon to someone who was ordering on line, and from another country to boot.
The last dialogue I had with Advanced counted 9 back and forth emails, the first was to cancel the order & request a refund. Their response was, my order had been shipped the previous day. But I had received no notification of such, and my order status was the same as as it was 9 days earlier.
I'm a fairly easy going guy, and it takes a lot to raise my ire, this episode certainly did. When I consider all the testimonials I read on the Advanced website and how helpful Kyle was, I definitely did not expect the attitude I received. I asked a simple question, and got the rundown on how their business worked. None of which answered my question.
I had even asked Kyle for some advice in an earlier email as to whether it would be better to go with 2 x 100 watt DS units or the 1 x 200 watt, I got no response to that inquiry at all. It'll take me a while to save the extra cash, but the GS300 pro will be my next purchase.
Just hope it's not too much grunt for my little setup.

Peace back,

Milly C :thumb:

As per a request we are advising 420 readers on what really happened on this transaction:

As customer stated that is true we did have a code that had a error when delivered to him, however customer contacted us and advised us of the code issue and right away we gave him a code of SPRING2013 which gave him $34.77 off of his purchase, again we went beyond what we would of had to do and instead of honoring the email and only giving him $20.00 off his purchase we gave him $34.77 off his purchase.

Fraud:
Not all International Orders trigger this, however with any company that sells internationally knows that there is a lot of fraud transactions coming through nowadays that trigger systems possible fraud so therefore to protect the company and the customer we make sure when this happens that we take it seriously and do not cut any corners to insure our protection and the customers protection.

Emails:
We personally checked our emails and have the email that was sent and it stated:

I would recommend if you are using a 2.5' x 3' grow area the DS200 over 2 - DS100's, the 2 - DS100's would cover a 2' x 5' grow area or a 4' x 2.5' grow area and will only sustain 2 plants. The DS200 will give more intensity in a 2.5' x 3' area and will sustain 3 plants. What is your grow area?

This email was sent the same day the response of the coupon code issue, however we again apologize that the email was not received by the customer but this matter was never brought up in any other emails that the customer responded to of not getting this information so we assumed that he got our response on the matter. We are happy to answer any questions that a customer may have to the best of our ability and this was never mentioned that the customer never received the answer to this question.

Shipping:
That is great that the customer was able to get a package within 5 days of his order, I applaude their shipping methods however we cannot guarantee International Shipping within 5 business days. We have 100's of orders that come through our company every week and we have to go in order (Basically first come first serve) and get out orders as fast as we can. International orders take a little bit of extra paperwork and has to go through a different shipping procedure than the normal day to day shipping with printing off the label there are international documents that has to be prepared and that goes through another department within our company which may take an extra business day to get through the system. However please note the customers light had still shipped and actually if there was not going to be any custom delays the customer could of already had is light last Friday/Saturday which is not bad from ordering on the 17th of April and receiving the product on the 26th/27th for an Internationl Order keeping in count that Saturday and Sunday are not business days for our company and nothing gets processed during this time.

Again we tried what we could and went above and beyond from these points:
1. Customer had a issue with a $20.00 coupon code so we gave him a coupon code that gave him a $34.77 off his order.
2. Stayed in communication with this customer advising him of his order, when most companies in the business will not even respond or give him actual information.
3. After shipping the product paid a fee to have the shipment stopped and return back to us which our policies clearly state once it is shipped it is up to the customer at this point, however to clear up the matter we went beyond our policies and was able to stop the shipment and return to our facility.
4. Refund Customer in Full of purchase price.

Again we cannot do any more on this situation and we feel that we have handled this to the best of our ability and provided prompt information everytime that the customer contacted our company. Again we apologize for losing this customer as a customer and wish the very best in his growing future.

Staff at AdvancedLEDLights

G'day AdvancedLed,

I would like to thank you for refunding my money.
Your last post totally justifies my decision not to do business with your company.

Regards,

Milly C

I have a 300w diamond series and it has worked great for me. Yes, I am using HPS also, but only due to cost and lack of light spread with LEDs. The light has been running strong for a year and a half. Check my journal and it is in there. I just wanted to back AdvancedLED up by saying that their product is excellent in my opinion.

G'day Riddick,
My research into which LED panel to purchase culminated in my ordering a LED light from
AdvancedLed.
My beef with them was predominantly about their attitude, and absolutely nothing to do with their
product. Like I said in a previous post, I saved for months to be able to buy a DS200. And as
a pensioner I cannot afford spend money haphazardly.

Regards,

Milly C

I would like to say after a lot of research I have found that advanced led had a great light.

I think that disclosing Milly c's purchase record was wrong and I have read 1 journal on here that had the light from eshine and it also worked great.They say they are using the 3 watt diamond series light chips and I have received a email from them when I made an inquiry in August so I am glad I didn't place an order with e-shine.

If they are lying then I hope they are brought to justice for taking customers on false statements!

"cheap 2 watt china made lights"....Where are your led chips made?

Anyway I would recommend your led lights any day:) for a company to cancel an order and pay return shipping Sound like good customer service to me Advanced led:):):)

Back
Top Bottom