Advanced Nutes

LonghornFan

Well...$435.60 later I have purchased the whole Advanced Nutrients program based on moderate heavy feeding. What do you guys think about the whole thing? I am going to use the Connoisseur plan. To see what I am talking about, check out their website and I used the calculator they provided and since I use 3 gallons in a bucket, I plugged that into the formula and used moderate heavy feeding. Let me know what you guys think!

Hey Longhorn, go to a medium or medium to light feeding. I have and like many of the AN nutes and when running most of them I went to med light feeding and was pleased. I just find myself not mixing everything anymore as the base nutes work great. The nutes are really clean, mix easily and work great in the buckets. AN is also suppose to have a new formulation or calculation of 4ml/ L base nutes, and 2ml / L of additives. I have yet to see it but have heard and read about it. Have fun with the new nutes. I'll be interested to see how you like everything. I have only heard great things about people that have switched to connoisseur. Happy growing!

Well...$435.60 later I have purchased the whole Advanced Nutrients program based on moderate heavy feeding. What do you guys think about the whole thing? I am going to use the Connoisseur plan. To see what I am talking about, check out their website and I used the calculator they provided and since I use 3 gallons in a bucket, I plugged that into the formula and used moderate heavy feeding. Let me know what you guys think!

Wow, that sounds like a ton of cash! What all did you buy? I'm feeding the Sensi A&B bloom now for flowering and it seems to be fine. I think there's a lot of hype out there, but I'm only a newbie, check out what Roseman uses, you'll be surprised!

eh yeah there pricey but worth it in every way. altho i dont think you need to get the entire line. sensi 2 part is good altho im switching to connoisseur for my bloom. the additives i suggest are big bud, over drive, bud candy.. bud igniter aka liquid bud blood will make the plants show sex faster but if your working with females then its gunna happen the first week of flower anyway, waste of money. final phaze i still have a whole liter sitting here used it once on one plant and water on the other didnt see any difference in burn or taste, so to me waste of money. there are a few i havent tried yet but so far what i use works awesome for me. i use the moderately light feeding and all three strains i tried loved it. dinafem blue widow, big buddah blue cheese, sweet seeds jack 47.

First of all, good for you for going all out - not too many people do that. They want to play it cheap and easy, which can work, but it just hasn't been my experience to start with a crappy system and then see amazing results.

As with any new nutrients program, I think it's a good idea to always start with the lightest feeding possible until you know how your plants are reacting. If they seem to like it, feed em more. If they seem to hate it, lighten up. it's just a lot harder to remove nutes that you've already overloaded the plants with. I mean, yeah, you can flush, but undoing what you've already done is never a good idea.

In the future....because I like the organics and I like to spread the word about what's been working out for me, try out the AN line of those if you're into that sort of thing. They seem to make a cleaner tasting harvest and MMJ folks I know swear it's easier on them to smoke. :bong:

But seems you're on track to a healthy harvest, so maybe it doesn't matter to you. I'm not a crazy hippie...:Rasta:
TGIF...

I have been using Advanced nutes ph perfect, 2 part grow and bloom most of this year and other than making the mistake of jumping in 100% and following AN's recommended doses and burning them I have nothing bad to say about them. I would like to try some of their beneficials but can't afford them right now. Is anyone out there using their tarantula and pirahana? I'd love to hear first hand from growers and not their salespersons.

I have been using Advanced nutes ph perfect, 2 part grow and bloom most of this year and other than making the mistake of jumping in 100% and following AN's recommended doses and burning them I have nothing bad to say about them. I would like to try some of their beneficials but can't afford them right now. Is anyone out there using their tarantula and pirahana? I'd love to hear first hand from growers and not their salespersons.

since you dug this up out of the archives AM. I used to use AN. all I can say is they worked well and took a lot of my money. I myself with the RDWC that I run. I seen no benifits from running piranha/tarantula. I tried it and they took my $$ and really nothing looked any different.

As you can see now I'm running Blue Planet Nutrients. A whole lot cheaper 3 gal and a bloom booster for 70.00 Corey is now producing his own B-52 called VitaBlue. I'm into cutting costs any way I can and AN is not by any means cheap.

Join the BPN club :high-five:

oh man, I hadnt noticed corey had vita blue. Thanks SG! that's going to save me $$ over AN-B52.

oh man, I hadnt noticed corey had vita blue. Thanks SG! that's going to save me $$ over AN-B52.

He's got a early bloom booster, and some seaweed now. I hope he produces a root enhancer like the piranha

Corey has given me great info and ideas, can't wait to give em a try. I have 2 problems, no funds and big bottles of AN. I will be buying BPN soon as I run low and as soon as funds permit.

Glad to see your going to make the move. I did the same thing, waited till I was about out. I still have a 1/3gal of veg nutes, but I don't think I'll use them up the BPN is so much cleaner, no residues, less salt build up. no I'll give that shit away before I use it again.

Back
Top Bottom