Advice please - yellow leaves

Cosmo85

3 of the girls are 9 days in and one 3 weeks in to flower. Iv noticed the leaves turning yellow from the bottom up since flowering? I eased them into bloom fert but it looks like maybe nitrogen def or even root rott. If anyone knows why this happens please let me know. At this rate the plants will be all yellow by harvest. Pic attached
image764.jpg

Yeah I would give a little more nitro, however just for the next week or 2. Yellowing in the last few weeks is very normal and is a good sign actually as it means the buds are sucking the energy from the leaves and it will provide a cleaner smoother smoke.

Yes, Jimmy is on the money there mate.. It does look like it could do with a little N boost, but dont over do it as Jimmy said, the gradual yellowing is normal, Usally starting from lower fan leaves and then working its way up.
If the whole plant is going yellow, then you have something at hand.
Best of luck buddy. Smokemup

3 of the girls are 9 days in and one 3 weeks in to flower. Iv noticed the leaves turning yellow from the bottom up since flowering? I eased them into bloom fert but it looks like maybe nitrogen def or even root rott. If anyone knows why this happens please let me know. At this rate the plants will be all yellow by harvest. Pic attached
image764.jpg

I notice quite a few leaves curling upward on your plant, looks like a possible micro nute lockout whats your ph level?

And also, Maybe the pot is bit too small?? The plant looks fairly big compared to the pot so the root ball structure may be struggling and getting ROOTBOUND, not Root rot!
So maybe try re pot it, and give a feed, they need a bit of N during Veg espec. for a big bush:) Hope ya sort it mate. Check your PH too mate. Smokemup

Back
Top Bottom