advice

IrishGrower

hi iv figured out how to upload pics so just just id ask how yous all think my plants are looking, im not to sure on strain as they are the free seeds i got with my last order,

they are 21 days into veg,
i planted using .
plagron glorious green light mix,
plagron glorious green terra grow
250w hps.

Tin foil is probably the worst thing you could use for reflective siding. Created hot spots and has poor reflective properties.
Looks a bit humid in there too.

Your plants look good! I don't see a fan for air circulation, might look into that. Humid is like tropical, moist, damp, wet. Like adding the water glass i see in the picture, it adds moisture to the air. In my opinion I don't think it's to humid for them in Veg. The best way to find out is to get a humidity gauge and see what is says.

Curious...what lights are you using. Have you seen any burn spots on your leaves from using the tin foil? Like what a magnifying glass would do if you focused the sunlight on the leaf.

A couple are started budding it looks like (I think). Based on the pics anyway maybe you could raise a few of them up so that they are all the optimum distance from the light (?)

yeas the fan is facing into them an i have an extractor on top an leading out the vent on my wall just can see in pics ill take mre after dinner an upload them an yea my humidity is at 77 precent

The humidity is on the higher side of 70% and will stay high when you water your plants, I would try to get that under control before going into flowering. I was wondering about burn marks on the leaves because i have them on mine and not sure if it's the tin-foil or the reflective sun shield you use to keep your car cool in the summer or just a bug sucked on the leaf. But since you are using 250w hps and no problems with the tinfoil burning spots on your fan leaves i'm going to leave mine where it is, thanks.

Edit: in flower they like it on the dry side like between 30-40%

ye i really dont think its the tin foil beacuse some on the leafs do be even touching the walls yet still no burns,
and about the humidity i did only water my plants dismorning whats should the % be at ?

if u have yellow marks on your plants it could be a nutrient deficiency, have you tryed flushing the pots out to wash away any unused nutrients

I have a Acu Rite gauge and it says 0-25% is very dry, 25-50% is dry, 50-75% is normal, and 75-100% is humid. I try to stay around 40-50% humidity. You can try adding additional fan to help lower it.

yeah a few hav started budding i think thats a sign to change lighing to 12/12 ringht?

They don't normally start budding unless you change the light schedule to flowering mode. Are they auto flowering?

They don't normally start budding unless you change the light schedule to flowering mode. Are they auto flowering?

could be their all a mix of the free seeds i got so im not sure what to expect their only 21 days from germination, would they normally bud so soon if they were auto flowering ?

This thread needs to be moved to Frequently Asked Questions. I don't know how to do it.

So you've been growing those this whole time with a 250 hps? I think that's the bulb they us to flower with.

I have a Acu Rite gauge and it says 0-25% is very dry, 25-50% is dry, 50-75% is normal, and 75-100% is humid. I try to stay around 40-50% humidity. You can try adding additional fan to help lower it.

i just checked their it says 70 was mas 51 min tat would of been in the past 36 hours its only new

I use cfls and the blue is for veg and orange red warm whatever is for flower. I believe you want a 250w MH bulb for your blue.

some people go start to finish with hps, no problem. Vegging with mh is ideal. I would be worried about the tin foil.. if that's all you got make sure to use the dull side

Good luck

This thread needs to be moved to Frequently Asked Questions. I don't know how to do it.

So you've been growing those this whole time with a 250 hps? I think that's the bulb they us to flower with.

yes iv been using the 250 hsp the whole time is that a bad thing ?

Back
Top Bottom