advice

some people go start to finish with hps, no problem. Vegging with mh is ideal. I would be worried about the Tim tin foil.. if that's all you got make sure to use the dull side

Good luck
does it make a diffrence if im growing autos in with normal plants as i dont know which is which as their the free seeds i got with an order

i just checked their it says 70 was mas 51 min tat would of been in the past 36 hours its only new

so your good on humidity, it looks like it spikes when you water. probably because so many plants in there. I don't know how long they like it in the higher range after watering or if you need to get it down faster than on its own. something to ask around about.

does it make a diffrence if im growing autos in with normal plants as i dont know which is which as their the free seeds i got with an order
Man you got a whole confusing grow going on...hahaha Is this for real? Autos are going to flower on their own time, if you want the others to flower you got to switch your lighting schedule to 12/12

so your good on humidity, it looks like it spikes when you water. probably because so many plants in there. I don't know how long they like it in the higher range after watering or if you need to get it down faster than on its own. something to ask around about.[/Q

well i do have fresh air coming in from outside its hooked to the vent on my bedroom wall would that be making the problem as im living in ireland an the weather is shit always windy, rainy and cold ?

Man you got a whole confusing grow going on...hahaha Is this for real? Autos are going to flower on their own time, if you want the others to flower you got to switch your lighting schedule to 12/12

yeah i already know that but what im asking is if the autos have already satrted while on 18/6 will it affect them when i change to 12/12 ?

Depends. Some say run autos for the first few weeks under mh. Then once they flip, bust out the hps. Look at it this way,, mh is for veg and veg is for building strong roots. Hps is for flower, and flower gets you high. :)

Mh is much more light/lumens,, which is not the best for young plants. It's like banging a nail with a sledgehammer. IMHO

I vegged my first run of autos with mh.

But, I have a small tent, I can cater, maybe that don't work for everyone.

Next run of autos I'm doing the first three weeks will be under t5s. Next two mh, then I'll finish them under hps and possibly in my new greenhouse.

Many ways to to do it, check it out and see what you like.

Wosser, Hi again!
You'll get much better help asking in the proper area of the website. :thumb:
This section is really supposed to be just for introducing yourself.
A good starting point for most questions is our Frequently Asked Questions:
Frequently Asked Questions
The search feature that is top right on each page is also an excellent place to find answers.
I hope this helps! :goodluck:
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Back
Top Bottom