AFnOOb First Grow! Autoflower, Soil, Dwarf Low Flyer, LED

Thanks noob. I've read how to post my own thread/ journal, but I don't see the circle with the + sign anywhere. Do you have to have the mobile app?
Yeah mobile android app. Easy for posting pics

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah mobile android app. Easy for posting pics

Oops lol my bad

Yeah I can post pics no problem it's the starting a new thread I can't figure out for some reason
I think when you click on time line that is a new journal thread I believe . I was confused at first to. Lol

IMG_486210.JPG
IMG_486411.JPG
IMG_485611.JPG

Hey noob. Hope all is good. Tall one is 21 days today. The others are 17. Take it easy !

Your plants are looking great! Gonna have a bunch of bud!

Thanks noob. Just transplanted all those lil ones into 3G go pros. All rootbound & dry as hell, an I thought I was overwatering. The soil in the rootball was so dry & loose, (I mixed too much perlite) when I tipped it upside down, it started falling apart. All of them. Oh well. We ill see what happens.

Hmmm not sure about an 800w, I would say just start high maybe like 36" and then drop it down 2"-3" every few days and watch for any signs of stress that's when you'll know it's too close

Quick update.. I took my buds out to weigh them and see if they lost anymore weight and they weigh about the same so I'm gonna say final weight was right around 46g

Here's a few pics of the buds after 3 1/2 weeks of drying/curing
IMG_670310.JPG
IMG_67088.JPG
IMG_671212.JPG
IMG_67099.JPG
IMG_6714.PNG

:thumb:

Man those look sweet. I never knew it took so long to cure & dry. Kinda bummed. Lol

Hey noob. Just checking in to thank you again for answering all my questions. I've been referring to this journal, & it has been extremely helpful. I didn't realize how many questions I was asking you so thanks again for your help & this journal. It has been like following a recipe so far. I just read again bout your ph issue, lockout cause of ph up down. My tap is 7.0 also, & I also have been using ffof. I've only fed my 5g 2 times, @ 1/4 strength & 1/2 strength respectively. Water bout a gallon 1 x per week. Haven't even fed the 3G pots yet. It's been 11 days now since transplanting them. I also used a different soil when I transplanted them due to introductory price $9 per 1.5 cu ft. It's ft strawberry fields. It's bout $16 now. I didn't use any perlite with it though. I haven't watered in 11 days. Is that bad? They don't even look like they're affected by it. Moisture meter reads ok. A couple read moist to dry. Anyways. Thanks bro!! You da man!!:thumb:
IMG_56489.JPG
IMG_56464.JPG
IMG_56457.JPG

Plants looking good! They should be fine they'll let you know if they need water by getting a little droopy. I stick my finger a few inches into the soil to feel for any moisture, if it feels dry and crumbly then it's safe to water. Also pick up your pot after you water and before you water after a few waterings you will be able to feel when it's dry

Plants looking good! They should be fine they'll let you know if they need water by getting a little droopy. I stick my finger a few inches into the soil to feel for any moisture, if it feels dry and crumbly then it's safe to water. Also pick up your pot after you water and before you water after a few waterings you will be able to feel when it's dry

Some plants pistils seem dry & prickly. Normal. Just watered & fed 1st nutes yesterday. 3G pots, 34days old, 1/4 strength an ph perfect grow/micro/bloom , bout 1g per plant, maybe 3/4.
IMG_592613.JPG
IMG_59229.JPG
IMG_592412.JPG
IMG_59239.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom