Bonsaiweed's Dwarf Low Flyer, Indoor Tent, Soil, LED, First Grow, 2018, Terminated

I joined 420 to late. Missed the fun. Looks like you did well though. Look forward to rolling with your next one.

I did terribly, but that is ok. I learned a lot!!!

I stunted their growth a few times and was giving water way too often at first. I didn't let them get big enough before taking them out of their dome. I started training way too late. I also should have had my light as high as possible to get them to stretch.

But I know how this strain is now. I'll stretch them the next time I grow them. They are truly a dwarf. They do not get tall at all unless you make them. I also will be more careful at how deep I transplant them.

NO PEAT CUPS!!!!!

Fix my security problem.

I think that is all.

One more. Listen to these guys. They really do have my best interests at heart. I don't know why. I may end up whooping them in the NOTM contest...... :p

What a dink. Whose pics was i just looking at of jars of beautiful bud.... think i need to put down the doob and go asleep lol
Tis ok. We all do it. No offense. Maybe you need to hit it again. I think so.....:smokin:

Bonsai, like a few others, I too know all about this process. I tore everything down last fall when circumstances led me to a similar situation as you. I came back way stronger with everything where it needed to be to keep me and my family safe, and you will too! Trust me when I say you might need a little 420mag break but hopefully we’ll see you around our journals again soon enough.

You know....I've thought about buying an old retro RV (think wanderlodge), and just travel around visiting people that would accept the visit.

I would call it the weed road tour..... :rofl:

Thats What we all need a visit from the Bonsai. I'm in!!!!.

Hell I'll come down there and drive with you. Would get to meet all these wonderful people.

Keep it Frosty my Friend you will be back on your feet in no time.:cool:

I did terribly, but that is ok. I learned a lot!!!

I stunted their growth a few times and was giving water way too often at first. I didn't let them get big enough before taking them out of their dome. I started training way too late. I also should have had my light as high as possible to get them to stretch.

But I know how this strain is now. I'll stretch them the next time I grow them. They are truly a dwarf. They do not get tall at all unless you make them. I also will be more careful at how deep I transplant them.

NO PEAT CUPS!!!!!

Fix my security problem.

I think that is all.

One more. Listen to these guys. They really do have my best interests at heart. I don't know why. I may end up whooping them in the NOTM contest...... :p

Challenge accepted Bonsai.:slide:

I figured since this journal is done, I would do a post-mortem.

Ms. Small Seed was really catching her groove when the last moments hit. Her root ball was about the size of my fist, with roots extending to the bottom of the fabric pot. She had a very skunky smell anytime you touched her. She was taking training well and would have probably produced a decent yield if she had finished.

Ms. Big Seed though was having a tough time. She had no root ball at all. Just some scraggly single roots that had worked their way towards the bottom of the pot. She had no taproot to speak of. I don't see how she had survived as long as she did. I'm starting to believe the problem wasn't sulfur as much as her inability to take it in. I suspect fungus gnat larvae had consumed much of her roots when she was still small, or I had detached her stem from her root ball somehow. I'm not totally convinced this seed was bad. It is much more likely I did something to cause this problem.

I have to admit, I didn't take a whole long time to examine either plant for a rush situation was at hand. I'm just recalling things that I remember during the process.

I felt they both needed some closure as to how they were doing when their demise came.

I'm better now, for I tend to bounce back from most events. Training I guess. I won't let the bastards get me down.

It's really bad for me, for I've come to a state in my life, I don't deal with f$%ktards very well. Everything I try to do to relax, some f$%ktard comes along and does something that makes me want to see how long they twitch while blue. I'm finding it more common and the onset faster. It is why I don't really socialize anymore. I've been somewhat this way all my life (1991- present), just have had less control in the last 4-5 years or so.

This forum is a great daily exercise for me. We all know, that the search function works pretty well, but yet we all make the same post 5 times in 10 days. That to me is just laziness. I know.... that is a part of me I'm trying to change. I forget not everyone is as tech savvy as this old grey haired dood. They don't know how to use the forum or are not great with technology.

I will continue to try and help people where I can, and teach them the things needed to get through the forum and not kill their plants. Can't say I help with making their plants thrive yet.

You see now, why I'm back so fast after my "incident". This is a two-pronged situation. I'm trying to improve the way I handle things, and also learn about a hobby I want to continue. I've always been taught, correct practice is the secret to success.

So, you haven't gotten rid of me yet.......

Ms. Small Seed was really catching her groove when the last moments hit. Her root ball was about the size of my fist, with roots extending to the bottom of the fabric pot. She had a very skunky smell anytime you touched her. She was taking training well and would have probably produced a decent yield if she had finished.

Ms. Big Seed though was having a tough time. She had no root ball at all. Just some scraggly single roots that had worked their way towards the bottom of the pot. She had no taproot to speak of. I don't see how she had survived as long as she did. I'm starting to believe the problem wasn't sulfur as much as her inability to take it in. I suspect fungus gnat larvae had consumed much of her roots when she was still small, or I had detached her stem from her root ball somehow. I'm not totally convinced this seed was bad. It is much more likely I did something to cause this problem.

I have to admit, I didn't take a whole long time to examine either plant for a rush situation was at hand. I'm just recalling things that I remember during the process.

I felt they both needed some closure as to how they were doing when their demise came.

I'm better now, for I tend to bounce back from most events. Training I guess. I won't let the bastards get me down.

It's really bad for me, for I've come to a state in my life, I don't deal with f$%ktards very well. Everything I try to do to relax, some f$%ktard comes along and does something that makes me want to see how long they twitch while blue. I'm finding it more common and the onset faster. It is why I don't really socialize anymore. I've been somewhat this way all my life (1991- present), just have had less control in the last 4-5 years or so.

This forum is a great daily exercise for me. We all know, that the search function works pretty well, but yet we all make the same post 5 times in 10 days. That to me is just laziness. I know.... that is a part of me I'm trying to change. I forget not everyone is as tech savvy as this old grey haired dood. They don't know how to use the forum or are not great with technology.

I will continue to try and help people where I can, and teach them the things needed to get through the forum and not kill their plants. Can't say I help with making their plants thrive yet.

You see now, why I'm back so fast after my "incident". This is a two-pronged situation. I'm trying to improve the way I handle things, and also learn about a hobby I want to continue. I've always been taught, correct practice is the secret to success.

Keep your head up. I can relate 100 percent. I got my family, a couple good friends but thats it. Especially in my town if I go out on a friday/saturday night theres some c*** from my past who still hasnt grown up who wants to take a dig. Best thing to do is collect your thoughts and think of another way to get one over on the fuckers. I found the best way is just to succeed. Nothing a hater hates worse than your success.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I'm sorry to read of your troubles and hope to see you back with another journal soon. :passitleft:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Your an inspiration to all of us.

Feel free to be a virtual partner in my grow and jump in anytime.

Sue, I hope that’s a different BIL than the one you now supply. Lol

BigBear, it is indeed that same man. I have this.....let’s call it a talent, a talent for allowing someone waaaay more chances than anyone else dreams of. Lol! It’s a family joke, in fact. :rofl:

I’ll give you 12 chances instead of the standard 3, and I’ll be looking around for chance #13. Lol!

Unconditional loving doesn’t come with exceptions. :battingeyelashes: it can get risky sometimes, but then that’s what faith is for, isn’t it?

Events have led to the termination of my journal, and my current carnival of laughs.

Aw FFS - Dude - can't believe it - people can be such assholes. So sorry man. I've spent the last 2 days catching up with your journal from 15th March - having no idea everything had already been screwed up. But I love your attitude dude, and I've enjoyed following your grow. You have learned a lot - no peat cups and most importantly -

One more. Listen to these guys. They really do have my best interests at heart.

Some things never change - like that dude who snooped will always be an asshole - also the speed of light (c) does not change - no matter what speed you're going.

If you could get a car up to light speed, and turn on the headlights. What will happen? Will light project forward? Will they just glow, but you can't tell. Will they even come on
I was on the open ocean once in a pretty small boat (maybe 15ft) and it was kind of windy. For a while we travelled in exactly the same direction as the wind and deliberately matched its knotspeed... and there was no wind, of any kind... totally still hair, while travelling across the ocean surface. It was pretty cool

Einstein played the same thought-experiment you did and imagined a train, with lights on, travelling at the speed of light and approaching an observer on a platform. As you approach the speed of light, with your headlights on, you would still measure the light beam racing away from your car at 186,000 miles per second (c). The observer, watching this approach, would measure the light coming at them at c, not twice c. Relativity says that all observers always get the same measurement for c.

Glad you're sticking around Bonsai - and let us know when you've got a new journal going.

Damn sorry to read that happened bud.. youll be at it again soon enough. Better safe then sorry, you are a smart guy to try to keep to yourself and take it down. Would be the worst. Next time will be tons of fun and full of many pretty flowers.. :yummy:hugs for ya buddy!:hug::green_heart::hug:
Sorry about your troubles my friend.
I am glad that you played it safe. You will be back in no time.

Cheers.

I have some space upgrades that will be done in the next few weeks. I'm also making some changes that will be more stealthy and will provide a better environment.

Things happen, and we do what we believe we must to protect ourselves. I'm actually going to get some different seeds and grow some better plants. I learned a lot, so I don't consider the time and money wasted.

The best thing I learned, this place is full of great people. Thanks for your well wishes.

And hugs back @imtoasted :hug::hug::hug::thumb:

I love this zombie thread. Lol
Maybe you are one of those living dead types.....

It never stops. I must start growing, where people will quit visiting it. :rip:

Back
Top Bottom