Annunakis Outdoor Hydroponic Medical Grow

annunaki

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. A little about myself first off. I live in a state that allows medical marijuana grows. All my grows are all under the guidelines of the state and county I am growing in. I have been growing medically for ten years now. I have had a few backyard grows as well as a few big grows with fifty plus plants on property that I leased for the season. So all in all I have a bit of experience with what I am doing. The only thing I am not very fluent with is indoor. I have done two Windsor grow. The first was three plants, a k 47, granddaddy purple, and a white widow. All where begged and bloomed under a t5 HO 8 bulb fluorescent lamp with alternating veg and bloom bulbs in bloom cycle. Finished product was pretty nice. Very sticky and pretty strong stuff as well. My second indoor grow was with the same setup except I added ultra violet blue lights to the sides of the plants and it definitely gave the buds a lot more touchstones. Potency didn't seem to change much. Gave the buds a more o'clock effect. So after a lot of outdoor growing and taking last year off due.to.someone stealing my plants out from.My backyard. ( it was the manager of the apartments I was living in). Oh well. I wanted to grow so bad there but the manager and owner had it out for me. So I just moved into a house with a nice backyard so I can do whatever I want. Oh yeah and my landlord also put in my lease that I can grow Marjuana on the property if I wish to. The neighbors are going to be my only worry. The one one the far side is cool but the other one is going to be a problem if I'm not careful. So I went and bought a big shade trellis and pit it where I am planning on doing my outdoor hydroponic grow and wrap it with with clear greenhouse plastic so no one can see what's growing I inside. I will post pics this afternoon. So I've all ready don all this and started ed digging a whole in the group o und that I will put a wood box into and cover it with a peice of plywood. This is going to be where my reservoir and plant roots will be inside of totes so the wAter or nutrients don't get too hot and kill my plant.also I am going to setup a float system that will add water as the plant drinks the nutrients down so the plant will never get dry. I had a canister filter for a fish tank in my garage. I am thinking how I can incorporate this into my system. Maybe a bio filter of some sort? I'm not exactly sure yet.

So the whole idea of this setup is that hydro usually yields twice as much as normally on average. Also the plants will have optimum nutrient uptake so the buds should be something pretty darn amazing. I am going to keep this grow journal growing unroll harvest so everyone can see the results.

I currently have four strains I am working with. One is northern lights, double purple doja x nine pound hammer, and last is lemon haze. The seedlings of lemon haze where severely purple almost black which gives me the idea that this strain haze purple tendencies to it. Maybe purple haze crossed with lemon thai or lemon something. I have a feeling they may not be the best seed genetics.

Pleas let me know if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or tips. I also breed seeds if anyone is interested in swapping genetics. Pm me to inquire.

So i started digging a hole yesterday. Its going to be five feet deep four feet by four feet accross. The reasonnfor this is to keep my nutrient resivior underground as well as the garbage bin im going to use to keep the plant in so the hot summer sun doesnt cook my roots and or over heat the nutrient solution inside the garbage bins. After this is all setup i have an outdoor pop up shade thing. It has a nice big domed roof. I plan onnwrapping it with 4 mil greenhouse film and keeping the plant inside the greenhouse. I do plan on keeping the top uncovered so to get a good amount of sun. The whole idea is to try outdoor hydroponics. Not greenhouse hydroponics. However i do have one very nosey neighbor so the sides that she can see will be covered with greenhouse film only on the sides so neighbors cant see my little experiment. I am very curiouse though. I cant wait to see if the buds turn out better quality than regular outdoor because of the amount of available nutrients. I keep my ph a little lower than most. With the substrate i use the lower ph seems to really turn on the super growth but i will get into this more as everything starts moving along. I expect i should have the hole dug and everything set up within a week or so. I am still trying to figure out how to post pics on this forum. As soon as i do i will post pics of my babies as well as the progress on my outdoor hydroponics setup. I am thinking a DWC setup would do best. Any suggestions out there?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom