Another Drug War Victim

will try and keep you all updated as we go along but so far no lawyer to proceed with yet. Some of them are outrageously expensive! lol They already drained our finances so we will see what we have to work with first.
Thanks again to all. Its great to hear from everyone.

:smokin:

i second that ACLU motion so the girl lives with the other family some of the time even if you all get along from a distance i'd make waves suing them for encouraging that lying teenage monster
so that the kid can't just go down to the other parent but pays for her shit with both families maybe she'll grow up fast
when she can't run from her karmic debt

our poor innocent kids... yeah they know more about gaming and scams than a lot of adults these days and i've had friends kids tell me about advice they pass around on how to use childrens services and such against their parents

lots of luck on the civil stuff if that court order has a deadline and the locals miss it you might win the lottery on punitive
money added to real costs since it just might be considered cruel and unusual treatment to deny you your medicine....also if you weren't growing generic meds you might be entitled to get locals s to subsidise a trip to amsterdam to replace lost medical genetics from a certified regulated medicine breeder....

only problem would be the locals would probably tip feds and border folks and you might have to get real creative to get the meds home

but last i knew other than postal inspectors they have to have a specific warrant for opening mail so ..... how many letters come to you preopened since this stuff happened

Congrats Alaska Lady & MV. Missed this thread some how. I think because I saw MV's stuff on another site.

Glad to hear life is getting back to normal. Stuff like this really stinks. Got popped in the '80's cause my Mom made my X turn me in (still married then) when she left home after a disagreement. Did 6 mo hotel time (work release).

Turned out the X wife had severe depression. :smokin: Oh well...

Anyhoo I am glad all is turning back around for you two. These things are no fun at all. Looking forward to seen MV back up & runnin! :Rasta:

mM

Wow, after spending an hour reading everything on this thread, I don't think I want kids anymore:ganjamon:

MV and Ms MV, although this was so long ago I feel so bad for your family because now the cops will keep an extra close eye on you (which is never good whether you're a medical marijuana patient or not) Hopefully all is good now, and everything as worked out so the family can get back to what they're best at :)

Sorry for reviving this thread from over a year ago it's just such a sad story :(

Regards,
cano

Don't be sorry Cano! Glad to be reminded. That was another quick year!

You, MV, any updates?

medMUser

Hey, MV and AL, any updates on your situation? I hope you are both doing well and that your cases are being resolved to your satisfaction. Peace!

Nah, they never learn. Only thing they can do is cut the kid off. She has demonstrated herself as severe liability at this point.

If it were me, I would move, change my name, and get a new phone number. I'd just pretend she died in a fiery car crash and in six months I'd probably believe it too.

At some point you have to push the kids from the nest even if it means elevating the nest to an obscene height and using a pitch fork to get them over the edge. I think she's asking for it.

I kind of had to do just that myself a year and a half ago, move 800 miles away from my twin girls age 23,I'm 63 years old and don't need it. Tough love is all you can do, you have your principals too.

I even got the swat team called on me by one of my kids for waiting @ their place to bounce around one of their boyfriends who had been living with them for months and sponging off them and my money. That was a great night being told Mr. ------- you need to go back to you home, please. oh yEA It took me years to get over that one. oh and after this I subsidized their rent for a whole year if they would just get rid of him. Then one year to the day they moved out. lol I don't get it.

one has gone to the hospital twice in a year on OD's and the other just got off of h------n and has been on methadone for a year now.

I just couldn't take it anymore, all I do is MMJ I drink maybe a six pack every six months.

they broke my heart so I know how the little darlings can make life hell

my kids I used to talk to every day of their lives, not anymore we rarely speak, I told them I'm afraid to ask, it isn't that I don't care.

People keep asking about this so thought i would repost it at the end.
Things are going quite good for us and that little log cabin in the woods is in the not-to-distant-future now!
Things are back to normal again. Kids are still brats and the one that got us into this whole mess just turned 18, bucked out of states custody and on her own! so I am sure she will have it figured out by the time shes 40! FOR REAL! I wish her all the luck but she is not welcome to my home.
Take care everyone and thank you for writing in.

AL :smokin:

Soooooo Sorry to make everyone wait to hear what happened! Please forgive us as we have been very busy spending time together, and MV has been hunting in between jobs and everything else too !!!:smokin:

Well.... After the lawyers spoke with the DA they came back with a Dismissal of all those Felony charges and said our property is to be returned!!!!! YAHOO!:clap:

We ended up with a misdemeanor of "Attempted Misconduct" which means we pay a fine (I call BS) and on probation for 2 years.
We could have beat this case hands down and I think they knew it. However, it did look like they were going to put us off for trial for another month and that would have meant losing Jury people we needed to be on our side. They would have been out fishing and not many fisherman will take off in the middle of King & red Salmon running. That last unknown 10% was what lead us to accept the plea bargain as it was. Mv can retain his MMJ Card and we get everything back. (we will see how well they uphold their end of the bargain.)

The best part is I have my husband at home again and we can get on with our lives & EVERYTHING comes back - including all weapons. All the items they took from the house should be released.

We felt this was the best course of action to take given all the circumstances, (doesn't mean I have to like it) and if we had won this case, then they would just think we were the "big drug dealers" that got away with it and keep on harrassing us. Of course, this doesn't guarantee that they wont harass us anyway.

This will probably end up in a civil suit and we have been researching lawyers, so I guess it's a wait and see on that. We have a little time to try and get that together and arm for the long haul there. I don't think we could be done with that in 10 months! LOL

Anyhow, we will be around but will be off the air for a few days. My friend is taking her laptop with her until the 3rd. Rest assured we will come back and respond to everyone when we can connect again! Man I can't wait for all my stuff to get back home! Life will be SO much easier then. Maybe I will even have some new art to post! Who knows, if we get cameras between now and then MV may have time for a few photos too! WOOHOO!

Thank you everyone for all your support, we appreciated everything very much.

MV & AL I am sorry that this happened to your wonderful family.
You both sure are loving parents who won't let a hormonal teenager run wild and that's responsible parenting. The lines of who is the parent and who is the child have been completely blurred by laws allowing children the soapbox to punish and incarcerrate their parents. We never would have dreamed of such heresy, especially against our own father or mother no matter how angry.
I am going thru the same thing my X wife used my 16yr old daughter to get me Busted

It made me sad to read another unjustifiable prosecution! Keep your chin up! You can come out great in the end! It has been known to happen! :smokin:

is there an update now? i just read this and ouch! but i was glad to read the end. i hope everything got back to ya. scares me that they would do this to a mmj patient. never give up the fight

hi guys, a bit late to the party here, but just as shocked as the day you wrote this thread.

i had trouble with a teenage step son, who ripped our family apart because i was too strict (he felt it was acceptable to insult and threaten his mom when she disciplined him, but i wouldnt take his crap) spent years trying to get social services out of our lives.

I doubt it means anything at all as its highly unviable, but should your choices ever include running, (i would have run if ever i though i would lose my kids) im sure i could provide shelter in the UK for you to plan a life rebuild.

like i say, i dont expect it to amount to anything, but the offer is sincere. its about the only thing i could offer atm to my 420 bretheren.

edit: oops, trust me to read this after posting (i kinda cheated and went straight to the reply box)

The best part is I have my husband at home again and we can get on with our lives

glad it worked out as that is what matters, all else in life is pretty meaningless except the connections we make.

Hey Alaska lady! How you & MV doin? Hope ya get this. Have him PM me here or at Da Garden. I gotta thing I need to share with him.

I nearly had the same kinda disaster this last week before the 4th of July. My son's wife threatened to turn me in, but I countered with elder abuse on them. I did end up pullin a LOT of plants, really wrecked my winter stash. My state just turned + for MMJ so I am going legal now. That way no one can use my grow as a threat/weapon against me.

All I did was ask for some help wid da bills since they were staying at my house. And they went nuts! It was horrible the way they treated me. Cussed me & threatened physical violence. Son broke stuff, put a can of vegs through a wall...it was awful! Any way, they moved out the Fri. before the 4th. I think every thing is cool now. But the damage to my garden is done. Still have a few plants left, but not as many as I needed to get by this winter & not have to grow inside to save elect. Elect rates in my state went through the roof!

Funny. My son smokes like a chimney.

So I know what ya went through in 2010. I just went through a similar thing in July of '12.

Here is wishing EVERY gardener a great harvey & real sticky fingers!

mM

wow just found this thread sorry to hear from your woes and i hope your family is all back together and happy again like before the bullies in blue(or black) robbed you all of your dignity freedom and faith in our world.

My 15 year old brother has turned my parents in 3x now over alleged violence which was all bullshit and over not allowing his 22 year old girl friend to move into the house. Hes adopted but still thats really fucked up!
Can't trust teenagers anymore.

God bless you and your family
cheers
:lot-o-toke::peace::party::ganjamon:

Old thread ya but sounds like you tried to control your kid the wrong way and it blew up in yo face....its a person not a possession...sorry but this is my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom