Another Drug War Victim

We will all know soon enough guys. It sounds like it went alright, but we'll just have to wait and find out. :smokin:

I can't wait to hear the story! I'm so proud of you two! :cheesygrinsmiley: Congratulations! :partyboy:

Court is over and we did ok my wife will write it up later for u all and I will be doing new pics soon...

Soooooo Sorry to make everyone wait to hear what happened! Please forgive us as we have been very busy spending time together, and MV has been hunting in between jobs and everything else too !!!:smokin:

Well.... After the lawyers spoke with the DA they came back with a Dismissal of all those Felony charges and said our property is to be returned!!!!! YAHOO!:clap:

We ended up with a misdemeanor of "Attempted Misconduct" which means we pay a fine (I call BS) and on probation for 2 years.
We could have beat this case hands down and I think they knew it. However, it did look like they were going to put us off for trial for another month and that would have meant losing Jury people we needed to be on our side. They would have been out fishing and not many fisherman will take off in the middle of King & red Salmon running. That last unknown 10% was what lead us to accept the plea bargain as it was. Mv can retain his MMJ Card and we get everything back. (we will see how well they uphold their end of the bargain.)

The best part is I have my husband at home again and we can get on with our lives & EVERYTHING comes back - including all weapons. All the items they took from the house should be released.

We felt this was the best course of action to take given all the circumstances, (doesn't mean I have to like it) and if we had won this case, then they would just think we were the "big drug dealers" that got away with it and keep on harrassing us. Of course, this doesn't guarantee that they wont harass us anyway.

This will probably end up in a civil suit and we have been researching lawyers, so I guess it's a wait and see on that. We have a little time to try and get that together and arm for the long haul there. I don't think we could be done with that in 10 months! LOL

Anyhow, we will be around but will be off the air for a few days. My friend is taking her laptop with her until the 3rd. Rest assured we will come back and respond to everyone when we can connect again! Man I can't wait for all my stuff to get back home! Life will be SO much easier then. Maybe I will even have some new art to post! Who knows, if we get cameras between now and then MV may have time for a few photos too! WOOHOO!

Thank you everyone for all your support, we appreciated everything very much.

Great news even with the BS misdemeanor charge.

so if the DA knows this all started from the teenager bearing false witness
will the girl be charged with perjury and billed for the costs associated with her games......

sounds to me that some good bible thumpers/fundamentalists should get the girl for foster care for the summer break and not spare the rod to avoid spoiling the child

perhaps the child has memory problems and should be made to write out by hand both the golden rule " do unto others...' and the 10 commandments
several thousand times a week if she wants to not be grounded and have
all the toys and gadgets locked up and her wardrobe cut down to 3 shirts and 3 pants 1 dressy outfit and underwear and socks for a week and 1 sneaker pair
and 1 regular shoe pair.....

that actually is probably a much more cruel and unusual punishment for a teen girl then any thing the justice system would do but children's services would probably send a 23 year old girl that just graduated from college and has 50 pairs of shoes 50 bags of clothes 1 box of kitchen stuff a futon and tv and computer as her total worldly goods ../..... to evaluate her complaints

im glad to hear the good news! ive been following your ordeal since the begninning, i too am waiting for june 11th to come along for my preliminary hearing....im hoping to get some of my charges dropped so i can get my cash back that the cops stole from me

I'm glad you're finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! It sucks that they didn't drop all charges, but you're fighting the system...I guess in this world we should be happy for even a small consolation prize. In a few years this will all just be a bad memory. Who knows - maybe good things will come from this whole situation! Stay safe Hemp Warriors! :peace::peace:

Congratulations you two! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Are they going to be giving back MV's equipment as well? IMO, since he is a registered MMJ patient, it was completely unethical for them to take the plants and the drying bud away, even with the story your daughter concocted for them. I think they should have to replace everything they took (although it obviously wouldn't be MV quality, and it wouldn't replace the countless hours of work and care he put into them), but it would at least somewhat set the situation right. But sadly, it probably won't happen. But to me. it just doesn't seem right to deprive someone of medicine they are legally entitled to possess and produce.

It seems to me that "justice" has turned into "just-us". All most police are out to "Protect and Serve" is their own asses.

JUSTICE!...kinda ;) its good to hear that you guys can finally be together again.:cheesygrinsmiley: i bet you two wont take another minute for granted. well as to the daughter, lol, i agree with a post i read up there somewhere that said something about limiting the clothing and taking all the electronics and phones lol where ever she is at right now, THAT is the treatment she should be receiving lol

happy hunting you two

They haft to give Everything Back..! and the City of Cordova Police Department are pissed off because they killed all 11 plants and fucked up 9 OZ's and over 500 seeds and some grow equitment. Now if they don't give it back, they must pay for it, how can they give it back..? :hmmmm: they know they fucked it up and my lawyer has told me to wait 2 weeks and call him. all I am doing is waiting all grow equitment everything must come back now do you see why the Cops are pissed off at the plea bargain the DA gave us... :rofl: :clap:

Please give me a little time and I will have some new pics up... :yummy:

The case is over but then it isn't ... :thedoubletake: I want my shit back as it was order by the court some 1 is going to answer for what happen to it and why it happen and it wont be cheap... :ganjamon:

MV... :smokin:

They haft to give Everything Back..! and the City of Cordova Police Department are pissed off because they killed all 11 plants and fucked up 9 OZ's and over 500 seeds and some grow equitment. Now if they don't give it back, they must pay for it, how can they give it back..? :hmmmm: they know they fucked it up and my lawyer has told me to wait 2 weeks and call him. all I am doing is waiting all grow equitment everything must come back now do you see why the Cops are pissed off at the plea bargain the DA gave us... :rofl: :clap:

Please give me a little time and I will have some new pics up... :yummy:

The case is over but then it isn't ... :thedoubletake: I want my shit back as it was order by the court some 1 is going to answer for what happen to it and why it happen and it wont be cheap... :ganjamon:

MV... :smokin:

LOL, if you have a court order, stating they must return it, you can file a motion for contempt. You think they are pissed off now, drag their stupid ass's back in for fucking up! :thedoubletake:

Have you started calculating a bill? It has to come to a tremendous amount! Sounds like time for some heads to roll.

it must be great knowing they HAVE to be good people for two seconds and give your stuff back.lol then again we all know how some of those dudes in blue are.im grateful someone finally has the option to take shit back from the cops! its insane man. im happy for ya man and i hope to see some of those pics you briefly spoke of! lol seriously though man. looks like things turned out good for ya.its always great to see things liek this work out!

I am so thrilled that is is finally over that it literally brought tears to my eyes.:clap:

I am shocked and horrified that your kid did that to you Alaska Lady - if my own daughter did that to me - I would disregard all laws discipline her and she would not even consider biting the hand that feeds her again! It brings up the bile in my throat and the fury in my gut that this world is turning our kids into savages that would as soon sell their parents for another hit or thrill! I was brought up hard by my old man and have to thank him every day for that(god rest his soul) - he saved my life with that tough love that I hated him for back then. My mom was so tough that she put me in an institution for different behaviour - I never even spoke back to her! That was WAY too much in my opinion but I learned a lot from that experience and have taken care of myself since - so it did me good in the end. But dont get me wrong - I pray you reconcile with your child. She has a whole lot of growing up and wising up to do but she will be ok . I am a very rebellious person and have received a beating from the crooked cops down here to protect my brethrin once and would never put someone down, especially for the medication!!! - I just dont understand someone who could do that - especially to family! Anyway - she is probably going through internal pain now - even if she doesnt admit it - I hope she learns from it.

I had you in my prayers MV and I am glad it is on the up and up again - you are a true soldier. I am glad you have the opportunity to milk the paw paw - nice change!:cheesygrinsmiley: I hope they get you better equipment than you had before as well as some serious seeds to replace the ones they ruined and the next grow is on the law dogs up there! Peace:peace:

Back
Top Bottom