Another Drug War Victim

We have property now that isnt too far from here - about 40 miles. Currently there is no one else living there, I believe we will be the first permanent structure. Wide open spaces, virgin hunting grounds, new home? What could be better? We are keeping our home in town here, rental income, and a base just in case we have an emergency of some kind. Living off the land for real! There certainly wont be a grocery store down the road! LOL I can't wait! My parents are even talking about coming up and staying also and it's great for raising kids out in the bush! Thank GOD we only have MV's 2 youngest to make it to 18 (6 more yrs) but they are really great kids and great helpers. Not the type to sit around and just complain (like mine, unfortunatly). The youngest one is just like MV, (OH BOY!) loves to hunt and fish and be outside.

Also, on a note to some of you....I did the best I could with mine, taught right from wrong, tried to give lessons on life and how to support and take care of yourself....
If you ask me, the Gov't should give the parental rights back to the parents and I bet all this BS they try to pull now would shut them down almost completely. I know I wouldn't have pulled any shenanigans with my parents because i knew i would get my ass beat for screwing up. There is a BIG difference in punishment and abuse!!! I agree the abusers need help, but nowdays, they claim it is all abuse and who wants to get in trouble? So the kids run wild and look at society today......none of these kids would survive if we were still living in the 60's and 70's or earlier huh?!!! LOL go gov't huh?! All in the name of safety and security!

:smokin:

working_justice_notext.jpg

wow. that property sounds like a future!. i agree that the parents should be able to whack their kids when they fuck up.lol but ay, we liek to see countries ruined.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support and well wishes, they are heard and felt by us both. Our nerves are jangling, and I am sure we will both probably sleep great when it is over...FINALLY!! This not sleeping and pacing the floor is just depressing! Thank goodness we have some really great friends who always keep us busy. Not too much time to dwell on anything negative. My art and painting keeps me busy most of the time, but it is the late hours of the day when we cant sleep that you start going thru all the "what if's"! It will be done next week hopefully, if they dont put us off again! At least we are ready for trial now, finally, after 10 months! We've waited a long time for sure.

Thanks again to everybody. :smokin:

Nothing like a speedy trial. Ten months, must seem like an eternity. The justice system in the U.S. is a joke. Most cases are wheeled and dealt outside the courtroom. Five years ago the FBI raided my home. It was awful. My son was arrested, my house was raided and my daughter got married all the same week. It was followed my a nervous breakdown by me. I'm so thankful you have some really good friends to lean on. You two seem to have stayed strong throughout this ordeal. You've waited a long time and as you stated, hopefully it will be done next week. I'm not a praying man, but know that that you two are in my thoughts.

Thanks Herb!! We like to see the support. Hopefully the end will be Monday. Will keep everyone posted.

Thanks again :smokin:

Keep us updated! :smokin: It sounds like everything's gonna work out for you two. :) I can't wait to see some hunting pictures from your new place. Happy 4/20 MV and Alaska Lady! Good luck to you both, and all of our thoughts are with you. :peace:

Good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking of ya's. wishing good luck. :-D

sometimes when I ask for it....it happens. :-D

I asked for some the other day and I got my tax checks the day after!!! wooooo

:shhh:hello;im so sorry for what has happened to you guys,i couldint imagine.

i couldint imagine the stress!

im in my own little mess,i smoked few bowls and rode my bike to 7 eleven at
(3am) and i didint have a "light" on my bicycle.. so he had the "right" to search me.. and i had about 2 flakes of resin on a pipe,and charged me.
and called me "@sshole" 3-5 times.. when i copperated.. dont you just LOVE the the system!! ;P

back to track tho,i'll lite one up for you two:bong:

i hope you guys the best, im on here off and on but i always enjoyed looking at your posts as i always wished i had something even half as good as that. good luck! hope to hear the best...

I just popped my nose in this thread to see what was goin on, this whole event should be made into a "once upon a summers day" movie. On the real, it was a total bummer to hear what happened.

Best of luck to both of you!
post picks of your land sometime

Back
Top Bottom