Any help please

marcus611a

Got my new nutes the other day. Feed my plants all was well. Thought I had fungus to. Got some growers ally fungus spray. Hit them with it and woke up to sad plants. Any advice? Or are they fucked? 3rd week flower. I sprayed them with plain water this morning. I used spray with lights off.

20211021_065623.jpg

20211021_065616.jpg

Can you spray pistils? Yes you can, doesn’t mean it’s wise…. pistils are the most delicate part of the flowering cannabis plant…. spraying anything on pistils is a risk… try one and wait few days to see is the proper protocol……. most foliar sprays are intended for undersides of fan leaves, not the sugar leaves, not the calyxes, not the pistils…underneath the fans -

always go up her skirt first is how I remember that one… hmm got a slogan in the works

I gotta side with @Ljb1 and say that the leaves look pretty decent.
Got my new nutes the other day. Feed my plants all was well. Thought I had fungus to. Got some growers ally fungus spray. Hit them with it and woke up to sad plants. Any advice?
It could very well be nothing more than co-incidence. Sometimes the pistils will turn a bit brown just from old age and the ones on your plants chose those days to do it. Also possible is that you were concerned about what might be a fungus appearing on the leaves and you overlooked the few pistils starting to show their age.

I have had a spike in temperatures every day for several days kill off the pistils but once I got that under control all was good to go.

What does "new nutes" mean? Is that a new batch of the same stuff you have been using all along? Or, is it something that is new because you wanted to try it out? Keep in mind that many plants will not react overnight, or even in a day or two, to a change in fertilizers unless it is a major overdose.

When mixed at the ratio on the back of the bottle of the Growers Ally Fungicide concentrate if that is what you got it should still be safe. Using the pre-mix, if that is what you got, should not be a problem either. And, the company has a recommendation of doing two sprays 4 hours apart if it is a heavy fungus problem.

I go with it being a co-incidence until we can see what happens over the next 5 days or so. Five days is how long you are supposed to wait if you have a severe case of mildew or mold before the next spraying of a double dose.

It could very well be nothing more than co-incidence. Sometimes the pistils will turn a bit brown just from old age and the ones on your plants chose those days to do it. Also possible is that you were concerned about what might be a fungus appearing on the leaves and you overlooked the few pistils starting to show their age.

I have had a spike in temperatures every day for several days kill off the pistils but once I got that under control all was good to go.

What does "new nutes" mean? Is that a new batch of the same stuff you have been using all along? Or, is it something that is new because you wanted to try it out? Keep in mind that many plants will not react overnight, or even in a day or two, to a change in fertilizers unless it is a major overdose.

When mixed at the ratio on the back of the bottle of the Growers Ally Fungicide concentrate if that is what you got it should still be safe. Using the pre-mix, if that is what you got, should not be a problem either. And, the company has a recommendation of doing two sprays 4 hours apart if it is a heavy fungus problem.

I go with it being a co-incidence until we can see what happens over the next 5 days or so. Five days is how long you are supposed to wait if you have a severe case of mildew or mold before the next spraying of a double dose.
Well to answer that question they never change colors until I sprayed them with that shit. I mean hell I just started budding them out two weeks ago they just now started their third week. New nutes mean I just got them in the mail cuz I didn't have any. Just started them on the schedule it's what it says for me to do and I've already fed them once so I'll feed them again tonight unless I decided to give them just plain water thank you for your help

20211019_122751 (1).jpg

Check out these new pics man they look really shitty I think they're shrvling up and dying. Think I need to take them out cuz I don't know what the fuck is going on with them. Fungus who knows. If I take them out I need to clean that tent with bleach and hydrogen peroxide. I bought it used for Amazon I didn't even clean it out before I put it up my stupid ass.

20211023_212034.jpg

20211023_212012.jpg

20211023_212007.jpg

20211023_211919.jpg

20211023_211915.jpg

20211023_211907.jpg

20211023_211853.jpg

20211023_211845.jpg

20211023_211839.jpg

And these

20211023_211829.jpg

20211023_211825.jpg

20211023_211821.jpg

20211023_211816.jpg

be very careful if yopu spray then - generally one stops foliage feeded at week 3-4 of flwer

I'd keep them going as a learning curve I'm far from experienced so I can't give advice really sorry
It's ok. I just wonder how I can make them recover because I know they was poisoned by it. I put many photos up of the before on how they looked really good after I sprayed them they started drooping pistols turned brown and now the Lower leaves are starting wilt even worse and some of the veins have went Brown. So I think now they're just wasting space.

That's a big 10-4 bro done just got through cleaning her out with bleach I'll let it sit till tomorrow and then wipe it down with bleach and then let it sit for about 12 hours or so maybe 24 and spray it down with some hydrogen peroxide. Already took two clothes off of her about 6 days ago. I cut all of this plant down but I left four little buds on it the other ones totally gone they're all in the trash.. so I'm thinking about reveg that one out and see what happens. I will flush it really good and when it starts showing New growth I'll feed it. Unless you think it's contaminated and I should get rid of the whole thing but the leaves that I left on there the two little buds or four however many they look pretty good and healthy and I sprayed them down with water really good stem and all

Reveg hopefully clones pull through rooting stage then you can carry on with veg for along as you want then flip just don't spray again in flower mate or get some sns heard amazing things about them there also a sponsor here

Let me ask in your opinion and experience I sprayed my grow tent with some really strong bleach solution and let it sit. And I mean I sprayed and pretty much drenched everything. And I'm going to go back in there and I'm going to wipe it all down with a wet bleached rag. Do you think it's enough and it's clean or do you think I need to go ahead and get some hydrogen peroxide and spray that on it too? If so I'll have to wait until I can go buy a hydrogen peroxide

Back
Top Bottom