Any other late night tokers?

i feel like i am floating above myself, watching myself type this. my whole body feels floaty... like i am floating. woah. i just used the word float 3 times in one sentence. awesome.

always a late night toker here.... really enjoy kicking back with the lights off, a candle or 2, cool music and the quietness of the neighbourhood... then it all gets disrupted when my bloody cat meows, telling me its time for bed :bong:

I get high anytime of day or night.

Yeapper!!!

Nothin' better than a bowl under the oaks in the dark
before a stroll out to check the Darlin's.
A little less traffic noise would make it perfect.

That must be so peaceful. (besides the traffic noise). I can just picture it. We live near 2 highways in a major city. There's really never any peace here.

son in law brought over a new bong its a perfect piece but three feet tall im too high to sleep it would be a waste of a good ass buzz. anyways kids are up here with the grand kids visiting for the weekend so i have a full house. Keeping a light head for sure

Ahhh I have the mother in law coming in a few days to stay for a week... and I wont be able to smoke the entire week that she is here. Eeeek.

ahhhh still up made some coffee and smoked a nice bowl of juicyfruit with a big piece of hash on it. i love the taste of hash. messin around on the computer and the grandkids are watchin scary movies and the wifey is next to me on another computer. ready for another sesh soon...... anyone else still up?

Oh what I would give for some good bud. I haven't gotten a named strain since I moved here in January. All I get is brick weed or decent mids.... I find myself smoking about a 1/2 ounce a day because I need so much more to get me high and stay high.

Back
Top Bottom