• I Wake N Bake

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I'm a Midnight Toker

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • I smoke so much it doesn't matter

Votes: 38 59.4%

• Total voters

GreenBeans

Just curious on which you are...A Wake N Bake or a Midnight Toker?

Me and my hubby smoke, but he is a wake n bake and I am a midnight toker. If I smoke in the morning I just go back to sleep and if we smoke at night I practically have to wake him up to smoke some.

I'm a midnight toker more by force than choice. My quest for weed begins in the morning, but due to lazy dealers, ends in the evening.

im definately a midnight toker. If I waked and baked then work would seem to take forever. and who wants that? Aderol in the morning, bud at night :):slide:

If I smoke an hour or two before I goto bed I sleep like a king. I've only waked and baked once and it sucked...just like aggieking1000 my morning lasted FOREVER.

I usually smoke in the morning before I ride to work, it takes a little over an hour (the ride, not the act of of smoking).

I love to wake-n-bake on vacation, or while camping, or going on a ride, or snowboarding, or pretty much any morning.

My wife and I usually smoke together in the evening after all the kids are asleep
(right before we sit down to watch the idiot box and rub each other's feet.

my buzz lasts longer in the mornin when i wake and bake,but its all day with me if work dont get in the way.:yahoo:

as for you guys who said that if you smoked in the morning it'd make time go a lot slower, when i smoked it was the opposite for me.. if i didnt have a buzz going in class i'd keep looking at the clock wondering what was taking so long. maybe that's because time flew when i was having fun? lol.

LOL... tonight/this AM, I must be a midnight toker, I moked a bowl of the some of a bud I picked early... as immature and not flushed and blah blah blah that it may be... I'm freakin baked, I mean REEEEAAAALLLLY BAAAAAAAAAKED!
Holy shit, I think I'll be able to sleep now... BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Get out of bed.
Turn on Coffee.
Light a cig.
Use restroom.
Get cup of Coffee.
Fire up my 30 year old Protopipe. Always a sativa or sativa hybrid.

Day has officially begun.

Smoke as needed during the day for destroyed knee and shoulder joints that I have an Oxycodone script for I never ever fill.

Right before bed a few tokes on my bong of a good indica for sleepy time.

Rinse and repeat daily.

:peace:
WillyB

I love the wake and bake!! but can't do it any more due to work, so when I have weed I've turned into a midnight toker.

I can't do wake and bake and stop there - if I do that, then I'm smoking all day.

Back
Top Bottom