Is a Wake N Bake Thread a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thspot

i think that there should be a Wake N' Bake thread where people post up pictures of what there smokin on in the morning or some treats there baking up. LIKE ThIS post if you agree maybe the admins might see it and realize its a good idea:Namaste:

well its not technically here but that is a good idea but the point of this thread is to inform the admins people want a Wake N Bake Topic like grow journals etc...

Sure, start a thread. No worries whether it is popular or dies. Put a link in your Signature so all your posts with something like "Did you wake n bake this morning? Care to share?" Should help spark interest.

well im decided im going to use this thread for my wake n bake journal im going to post up the strain usually and pics of what im smoking on when i wake n bake and hope everyone else starts posting in on what they are smoking on every morning also.

WELCOME TO THE (MAYBE FIRST?) WAKE N BAKE JOURNAL

for feb 10th 2012 i am smoking on some green crack. I dont have my digtal camera on me but i do have a camera phone that is worthless at taking pictures.

I got a nice like nug the other day from a friend and put it aside for such occasion. Its 7:13am and friday cant start the day off any better then a nice rip of this greencrack
very danky i had less then couple grams off in my pocket and it managed to stink up the whole house.
well I hope you all enjoyed my first post and i hope you all join in and post on what you are smoking on this morning or any morning
:bigtoke:

had some orange kush for wake n bake today and my usb ports on my laptop seem to be broken so i had to get a generic picture just to show but it was very dank in smell and musty. not really a dense nug though great for wake n baking
marijuanabud.jpg

Back
Top Bottom