Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Photo0287.jpg
Photo0282.jpg
Photo02711.jpg
Photo02701.jpg

Rip me off a piece there chief! :thumb:

litttle blurry with my phone cam 3.2mp but here is some PK i had this morning it was very oonsetting high right away. it smoked terrfic with kind of a aroma airy smell.
Photo02854.jpg

cannot wait for tommrow mornings wake n bake. just picked up some very dank smelling buds. i will post pictures and review sometime this weekend hoepfully if time allows

here is some dried out UNKNOWN strain that my friend grew. i got a sample and its very dank. the bud it self is very fluffy adn stringy and a very uplifting high though. i much enjoyed it. the taste was kind of piney more of a fresh pine tree taste. hope you enjoy the pics.
Photo03142.jpg
Photo03151.jpg
Photo03122.jpg

hi mate, how did you go about making the bubble hash, i will be making some soon and trying to find the best way to go about making soem decent hash, how much trim and popcorn buds would you say you used to get that much hash, what size bags did you use to get that much hash

hi thspot. reporting in as requested =)

I have to be blunt tho i have absolutly no interest in sharing my smoking habbits or reading about others, it feels a bit teenage to me.

I do however find your hash skills interesting and want to know more.
if you make a grow journal and a hash making thread ill be right there with you. sent you a +reps for your troubles =)

yea i kinda use this as my daily strain review and post up what im getting into.

everyone has there own hash making techniques maybe one day ill put mine up on a thread when im more experienced. i still havent found the right recipe for the perfect bubble hash but i think im defintly getting close

hi mate, how did you go about making the bubble hash, i will be making some soon and trying to find the best way to go about making soem decent hash, how much trim and popcorn buds would you say you used to get that much hash, what size bags did you use to get that much hash

i used the basic 3 bag set and a blender with frozen trim and pop corn nugs. the more pop corn nugs the better but dont let those trims go to waste either. i cant tell you absoutly how much u will get with certain mount of trim cuz each strain has differnt amount of potency and amber and crystal production. so each straing produces a differnt amount of hash.

i would put the buds and trip in the screen inside of a bucket with water blend it for a long time till you feel it looks righ ta mushy then strain it into the next bad and blend again for a long time then so on and so forth till you get the hash out of the bottom then straing the water out adn let it dry

and using really cold water with ice involved helps knock of the crystals easier adn more of them then warm or room tempature water

Back
Top Bottom