Good morning wake n' bakers

morning moose :)..its 10 45pm here... just got off work not too long ago and still relaxing to some good tunes and good smoke :) ** puff puff pass**

6 am comes fast when one goes to bed at 2 am. damn i wish i could sleep... good morning wake n bakers :) ** puff puff pass**

FYI - cannabis can and does disrupt Delta 4 and Delta 5 stages of sleep. That is when REM (dreaming) occurs. Weed is my medicine for my Post Traumatic Disorder, as it stops the nightmares I get from my time in a Turkish prison. Weed is a Godsend to PTSD sufferers.
I too have a bit of PTSD from the car accident that crippled me,I still once in awhile have nightmares where Im reliving the whole thing all overi
again and I wake screaming exactly when I impact.But what your saying
about the dreams is true.I only have those when Im out of herb.

Yeah I just had my bong and im now watchin the news waiting for UPS to deliver the last box of tthe parts for my new computer...

Had to narc on an ex-friend of mine who was getting his 1year old high... Just not cool... He knows that i grow though... could get sticky.. But he's on the east coast.
Good call Silentsmoke :clap: thats mad screwed up,especially it being their own kid.It's that kind of shit that gives stoners a bad name.

mornin'

I wish I could smoke and eat a bowl of cereal about now....:laughtwo:

mornin all.. well kinda.. what a miserable day here, their calling for snow :( only good thing about snow is a nice snowbong ;)
snowbong_thumb.jpg

nice. Their trying to say were gonna get snow down here this week as well! I gotta get my illadelph beforehand so I can do the same

well its that time again... time to wake up the torch for some nice morning blades, good morning to all my fellow wake n bakers :bongrip:

sounds like a good morning all around :) ** puff puff pass** :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom