Good morning wake n' bakers

I took today off work in preparation for Thanksgiving. But, I couldn't make myself sleep in late. So I packed a bowl to enjoy with my morning coffee. What a way to start the day. I wish I could do it more often. Here's wishing everybody a great holiday.

Yeah I took off too... Gotta get packed, goin back east for turkey day.

Arm is sore.. got a tattoo last night that ive been wanting for a while. Whole upper arm from short sleeve level up :) Giant trippy mushroom with a pot leaf up top. ouch

Off to burn and pack

Hey Hey all,and a Happy Turkeyday to all.That tat sounds sweet.I hate bitching about my health but for the last 2 weeks I've had a pinched nerve in my left arm.What sucks the most is having to get around on crutches with it.Even sleeping I have to have the arm all proprd up.The Doc says another operation,but no thank you.My lovely MarryJane is getting me through it,but with all the extra pain I'm going through me meds too fast.But still sparked up this morning and all is good.

man i cant wait till later so i can get so stoned off my ass and then eat so damn much damn that shit just sounds swell aint it.

I hear ya man, I just started up a thread for such the thing. I'm doubly stoked as it has been raining around here for the past week or so. Today is the first day the sun has come out for more than 10min. It's such a nice day!

Hey 420 family...I've become an insomniac over the last year because of my disorder and so morninig is throughout the day & night...I'm waking & backing right now on Grape Kush x Skunk...can't get squat done though:grinjoint:I just feel marvelous.

good morning all.. its soo cold outside. I hate winter:( good time to stay indoors and get nicely burnt :passitleft:

You are really gonna hate me now,
80s by Monday/Tues.

Oh Damn !!! I Love Texas :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bong:

It won't get half that temperature here today. But it's a dry cold...

I'm baking on a varital blend of some Sativas...rain falling lightly and 46F.
Today seems like a good day for tokin' ':smokin:

Back
Top Bottom