Thspot's Wake N Bake Journal

Is a Wake N Bake Thread a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Thsea, anyway an update. THe holidaze are over and i had a chance to smoke some of my few favorite strains. here are some buds pics from the last days of 2012 holidaze.

enjoy the pics

IMG_20121224_154110.jpg
IMG_20121224_154041.jpg
1356202419340.jpg

man that is totally devastating!

i know it hardly helps you feel better today, but if you got the coins you might think of investing in something like this

Click and Smoke All In One Vape Pipe

handy little pre packable, just about all weather micro vape. lets face it, even if you managed to make a decent joint...they never seem to work as well outdoors in bad weather. i cant tell you if this one is any good, but i can tell you that if you had one in your backpack, today wouldnt have happened the same way =)
:peace:

haha i must of have past this post sorry for late reply. Seems like lateness is something i need to work on in 2013. Yea i agree i been looking into buying a G-pen if you heard of them. They a small started company but have grown big this past 5months from famous people endorsing them. Anyway another UPDATE

Jan 10th 2013- First week back into the Semester and its been crazy. I think i might disappear again like last semester considering all the work we have been assigned already. Atleast i get to see this movie i been working on for the past 5 months come to a end and a finished product.

I will be posting some OG kush i had this week and as usual some PK and most known unknowns. All will be posted by this Sunday jan 13th. Hope you all come back and enjoy. Im sure i will have new ones also to add to the list by then.

SOrry again for the long rant enjoy.............. esom smoke sum:Namaste:

good morning.. so i just got the internet back so check in later for the new Wake N Bake Pics i will have up

Update: So today i lost all my pictures from this weeks wake n bake but managed to retrieve some. The phone had to get reset to factory settings so i lost most images stored. Here is some from monday and tuesdays wake n bake.:bigtoke: SOme nice nugs with a piney nature smell. def stiinks up the room in couple mins haha as always ejoy the pics DIA DIA DIA DIA

:tokin::

IMG_20130108_202231.jpg
IMG_20130108_202146.jpg
IMG_20130108_202053.jpg

Hey guys just trying to catch up on my Updates. here is from the Super Bowl party i had last weekend. :clap::clap:It was all good n fun till you put some money in the game then i get stressed. I still enjoy watching it but when it came down to the last play that make or breaks the night hahah. atleast there was a power outage during the superbowl to prolong my loss a little bit

i hope you all enjoyed the game. Ill update as much as i can but the filming process has starteed again so who knows

anywas blaze up burn one down and enjoy the pics also Happy late birthday Bob Marley:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

IMG_20130207_140054.jpg
IMG_20130207_140000.jpg
IMG_20130207_135938.jpg
IMG_20130207_135925.jpg
IMG_20130207_135838.jpg
IMG_20130207_135825.jpg
IMG_20130114_2206301.jpg

SO guys no updates for awhile . i am on hiatus dealing with legal issues and court dates and school. (non drug related) so i wil be on hiatus till april 17th which is my next court date. and you guys best believe i will be back for 4/20/2013 i have a surprise for you guys and will document how the North east of Canada celebrate 420

anyways see you guys soon

plesae leave some comments and keep this thread going with the wake n bakke lyfas

so guys 4/20 is coming up and i defintly got some plans i will post throughout the day and let you guys know whats going on. i hope everyone jumps in on the thread then

Here we are just snapped a couple pictures. Picked up this quarter of girl scout cookies from a buddy, good deal, a little airy but the nugs are nice and sugary, TASTE is awesome, and the high is amazing. I'd say about 90% indica with that small 10% trippy head high! These nugs will last another few hours... No more heading to the dispensary for me anymore, coming to a clonse on my first indoor grow, and oh am I happy with my girls!

Here's the GSC
IMG_146710.jpg

IMG_147010.jpg

IMG_14728.jpg

Rascal OG, a little under 6 weeks 12/12
IMG_145810.jpg

Hope you have a great 4:20 thspot!!! :thumb:

thanks CA215 those nugs looks so goood. i hope u had a smokey 420. i wil have pics up later this week from my day. went to vape lounge and got some skunk unkown strain

feel free to send one my way hahahh. that list u just named made me drooll ahhaha thanks i hope u come back and keep posting on my thread i like to meet new wake n bakees .. haha so i got outta court i thought i was getting jail but i didnt ahha i got 40hrs at a bingo joint for community service. GoOOD KARMA

addaboy thspot, glad to hear you're doing well and not in the slammer :thumb: heard someone likes micros and danky buds around these neck of the woods?? I thought I had already posted these!!! :blunt:just got done smoking a nice joint of the GDP for my mid lunch sesh...yuuummmmm, had a nice cone joint of both dream queen and sweet island skunk in the morn, great way to start off the morning no doubt!! :Namaste: as follows, GDP, Dream Queen, then Sweet Island Skunk. :peace:
gdp117.jpg
gdp_31.jpg
gdp_23.jpg
dream_queen_2.jpg
dream_queen_1.jpg
sweet_24.jpg

i can't believe its been over a year since my last update. I will start updating weekly on here. Just got back from europe green-less in the balkans but i didn't really look for much either.

The cam used above is the same I still use to this day, cheap Aven 200x usb plug in microscope off crapazon. It has definitely paid itself off with checking dispensary meds, continuing to analyze maturing plants, etc.
IMG_000990.JPG

This is what I am smoking on this morning, Underdawg OG #2 from my last organic grow
IMG_029823.JPG

And this will be my lunch snack, pre roll ready to go! Sage n sour nugs :)

The cam used above is the same I still use to this day, cheap Aven 200x usb plug in microscope off crapazon. It has definitely paid itself off with checking dispensary meds, continuing to analyze maturing plants, etc.
IMG_000990.JPG

This is what I am smoking on this morning, Underdawg OG #2 from my last organic grow
IMG_029823.JPG

And this will be my lunch snack, pre roll ready to go! Sage n sour nugs :)

dammmmm looks like its better then just a snack

Back
Top Bottom