Wake and Bake...

Anyone out there wake and bake this morning? I just had me
a small joint of Dr Atomic Northern Lights some lower branches I hug and dried to tide me over... Man there is nothing like getting stoned in the morning...................:Rasta:

that is my favorite way to start the day. I love rolling out of bed and smoking a big fat bowl

man, I can't tell you how many times I wake up and literally roll over and reach for my lighter and a blunt I was smoking the previous night, there's no betta feeling:ganjamon:..

I prefer joints for a wake & bake. I smoke a lot more from a joint in one sitting, so I get way higher. And 'way higher' is the way I like to start my day! :grinjoint:

I can't start my day right without bong hits for breakfast :roorrip:

And just for you guys, a bong rip right now :)

Right there with ya man, happy 6am!

I'm off in an hour to go shoot some photos for a men's jeans designer, outside in the streets of NYC. If it were for actual pay, I'd be more psyched about it, but as it is I'm going to have fun!

:roorrip:
If your doing what you enjoy, it isn't work. I love my job. I'm fortunate enough (at the moment) to get a decent paycheck. And for awhile there the boss was payin me cash, which really helped out. But I've done enough freebees to know that feeling. But it was worth it to get where I am now. It's a karma payment plan - the freebees pay off eventually, and when you least expect it. :peace:

Caffeine lowers my buzz.. But I do drink Decaf and it tastes no different. I wish I had some coffee right now.. McD's is the shiz! :smokin:

Mmm, well, I love my coffee black. I've always felt that coffee was a bitter drink and should be consumed as such. Plus, I love the differences in taste between a nice, black, bitter (but not too strong) cup of joe and the sweet, tasty, slightly spicy flavor of some good herb, together! Especially if the herb numbs the end of your tongue a bit!!

dude class goes by soo much easier after a bowl in the morning, helps me get through the boredom.

dude class goes by soo much easier after a bowl in the morning, helps me get through the boredom.

Yea that's why I smoke. Not Class, but boredom. Nothing is boring when I have some dank ;)

Back
Top Bottom