Any tips or info

Abailey444

420 Member
So I have been given these nutrients, my plant is at a the 7 week stage and hasn’t been fed at all, does anyone know anything about these nutrients, what each of them do etc. and what maybe a I should start using. It my first time growing🙂
IMG_6497.jpeg

IMG_6498.jpeg

IMG_6413.jpeg

IMG_6412.jpeg

IMG_6411.jpeg

IMG_6406.jpeg

Google “mills nutrients, nutrients calculator”. You can download their feed charts. What you have is the “mills nutrient complete starter kit”.. I’ve never personally used them, they appear to be very concentrated. The advice I’d offer is be careful, thats a lot of nutes! Might want to start at half strength, see how the plant s do, then adjust.

So I have been given these nutrients, my plant is at a the 7 week stage and hasn’t been fed at all, does anyone know anything about these nutrients, what each of them do etc. and what maybe a I should start using. It my first time growing🙂
Is the feeding amounts and schedule on the back of the bottles?

Or, as @Phytoplankton mentioned you can let your fingers do the walking. Find their web site and poke around there until you come to the nutrient feeding schedule.

I am surprised that the N-P-K numbers are not on the front of the bottles. You can look up and read the basic info on what the different nutrients do for the plant. But, do not try to beat the schedule and add more than their recommendations. It is a lot harder to fix an overdose of fertilizer than many new growers realize.

But, do not try to beat the schedule and add more than their recommendations. It is a lot harder to fix an overdose of fertilizer than many new growers realize.
Underfeeding by 25% will have little effect on the plant. Over feeding by 25% will have you posting on here "What is wrong? Why is my plant dyeing!". Nutrient lock out is more sever and harder to fix than nutrient deficiency.
A lot of the schedules are based on optimum grow conditions. If your temp, RH, lighting or any of the parameters are off, your plant will not use as much nutrient. This can lead to you fallowing the schedule but still over feeding.

Underfeeding by 25% will have little effect on the plant. Over feeding by 25% will have you posting on here "What is wrong? Why is my plant dyeing!". Nutrient lock out is more sever and harder to fix than nutrient deficiency.
A lot of the schedules are based on optimum grow conditions. If your temp, RH, lighting or any of the parameters are off, your plant will not use as much nutrient. This can lead to you fallowing the schedule but still over feeding.
Yep.

Thing is that some new growers already have decent to optimal growing conditions but they read someone somewhere saying to use their chosen fertilizers at 1/2 dose. Then they end up with leaves turning yellow and brown and falling off and wonder what it going on and they want to know how to fix the problem.

@Sativa1970 spoken like gospel 😂

"Underfeeding by 25% will have little effect on the plant. Over feeding by 25% will have you posting on here "What is wrong? Why is my plant dyeing!"."

But seriously it's sound advice for anyone starting out and that are unsure.

@Abailey444 I found a little NPK info on your line there are two values for both.... So it's a little confusing. But here are the values I found:

START R- 5-0-0.5 and 10-0-0

BASE A- 3-0-1 AND 4-0-1

BASE B- 0-4-2 AND 0-4-3

C4- 0.7-3-3 AND 0-10-8

ULTIMATE PK- 0-7-6 AND 0-10-9

And a feed chart with mixing instructions.

hope this helps a bit.

RL-UK-Growth-Chart-nutrient-mills-HC-High-Concentrated.jpg

This is the website for reference MILLS NUTRIENTS

Oh and the Vitabrix silica is a soil additive.

"Vitabrix increases the absorption capacity of the root system, which increases the absorption of essential nutrients.

Absorbed silicon strengthens plant cells, forming a physical barrier against pests, fungi and diseases.

For a healthier crop, a natural protection of the crop, stressors, diseases and insects."

I've never used this personally......but it sounds cool.

Back
Top Bottom