Anyone bought beans from Herbies recently?

GreyGodz

Any aussies purchased beans from herbies recently and have them arrive? First package tracking stopped at our customs, herbies customer support was really good so they’re sorting out a reship. Praying when they’re shipped that they make it as I’ve spent quite a lot of money on them.

Anyone know what they do if the second one doesn’t make it too?

I'm on the other side of the pond in the USA but I figured I would chime in anyways. I absolutely love ordering from Herbie's and have done so many many times. I've had several orders get caught by customs and they've always resent them and package them even better and I've never had a second order not get through so that's lucky. I suspect if your second order does not make it you are probably out of luck. All of that said I've stopped ordering from Herbie's as soon as they've stopped taking credit cards as payment. I've ordered from several other breeders and recently just tried seedsman which is also a sponsor here. I tried them for the first time and my order did in fact get seized by customs and emailing seedsman was a bit of a pain but once I figured it out they took care of it and Reese shipped my order and hid them really well and they got here and only three days which is amazing.

I'm on the other side of the pond in the USA but I figured I would chime in anyways. I absolutely love ordering from Herbie's and have done so many many times. I've had several orders get caught by customs and they've always resent them and package them even better and I've never had a second order not get through so that's lucky. I suspect if your second order does not make it you are probably out of luck. All of that said I've stopped ordering from Herbie's as soon as they've stopped taking credit cards as payment. I've ordered from several other breeders and recently just tried seedsman which is also a sponsor here. I tried them for the first time and my order did in fact get seized by customs and emailing seedsman was a bit of a pain but once I figured it out they took care of it and Reese shipped my order and hid them really well and they got here and only three days which is amazing.

Hey mate thanks for taking the time to reply!

Here’s hoping it makes it through, I probably should’ve made a smaller order so I wasn’t risking so much money but with all the free seeds and sales I thought may as well buy enough so I probably don’t have to buy any again (for a very long time anyway). That sucks about them removing the CC option though but it’s funny you mentioned seedsman I recently made a purchase off them too and they seem to be just as good as herbies in terms of seed selection, their customer support can be slow at times but so far no real issue, Australian customs is really fucking good i’ll give it to them but hopefully seedsmans crazy stealth gets them through just this once!

any Aussies looking for a good seed bank i highly recommend gyoseed bank, they ship inside Australia so no need to worry about customs seizing ya beans

let us know when u make a grow journal, will deffs subb :passitleft:

Cheers mate, these won’t be planted for a very long time sadly. They were sort of an impulse buy after I accidentally overfed an auto seed I was sitting on for ages (second time planting 1). I don’t smoke enough anymore to make it worth the risks and have too much to lose, on top of that i’m trying to get a job that heavily drug tests. Can’t wait for it to be decriminalised/legalised that’s for sure!

Any aussies purchased beans from herbies recently and have them arrive? First package tracking stopped at our customs, herbies customer support was really good so they’re sorting out a reship. Praying when they’re shipped that they make it as I’ve spent quite a lot of money on them.

Anyone know what they do if the second one doesn’t make it too?
G'day mate ,
Do you know if Herbie's still sends to Australia in 2022??

Looking for any sites that sell regular beans posted from within Oz. Sick of customs grabbing most at the border - they are getting very good at this BTW.

There must be someone selling good regualr bean seeds in OZ?

Looking for any sites that sell regular beans posted from within Oz. Sick of customs grabbing most at the border - they are getting very good at this BTW.

There must be someone selling good regualr bean seeds in OZ?
Herbies seeds FTW!

4/4 shipments ✔️ ✔️✔️✔️

5/6 success so far, and tbh I fucked the one who failed by sticking her under 35 degrees (accidentally).

And Melbourne stay pretty, coz come July I’m coming in hot mate ;)

Back
Top Bottom