Are you familiar with super silver haze? At my wits end.

Crookedfinger

Strain - Super Silver Haze
# of Plants - 11
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - week 4 flower - vegged for 4 weeks under 600w MH from clone
Setup - 60 gal. recirculating DWC
Light - 2X 600W HPS
Nutrients - Canna A&B / Advanced supplements

DSC_3139.JPG

DSC_3138.JPG

DSC_3137.JPG

Medium - Hydroton
PPM - 590
PH - 5.7-5.9
RH - 40% now (61-38) day-night
Room Temperature -79 F now (82-72F) hi-low
Solution Temperature -73-75 F

DSC_3135.JPG

DSC_3136.JPG

Room - 144 sq ft
Pests - treated for whiteflys 2 days ago. Seem to be gone.

Problem: Leaves look deformed and curled down. (Almost like over watering) Also seems to have rather slow bud development.

For a little back story on this grow I had a problem week 1 of flower. The post is here.

Is this to much or to little calcium?

Long story short (Frank was right) P toxicity caused K lockout and on and on. So 4 weeks later and now this. The leaves on the upper colas are curled under. On a few of the leaves 1 blade will be curled down and the rest are fine.

DSC_3134.JPG

DSC_3133.JPG

DSC_3132.JPG

DSC_3131.JPG

DSC_3129.JPG

New leaf growth on the lower bud sites

DSC_3130.JPG

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :thumb:

lights seem a bit close

is the water aerated enough?

I know the water temp is 75 but what about near the tops of the plants?

To me it looks like too much nutes or heat, or a combo of the two.

How close are those lights?

The lights are in air cooled hoods as you can see the reflection of plants in the glass... they do appear close even for an air cooled hood !

lights seem a bit close

is the water aerated enough?

I know the water temp is 75 but what about near the tops of the plants?

To me it looks like too much nutes or heat, or a combo of the two.

Lights are close but I have no choice on that. These ladies are tall and lanky. I've almost maxed out my vertical growth space may have to start tying them down. Should have vegged 3 weeks instead of 4. I have 4 -5" airstones in each res. I checked to make sure they are working and they are. The highest temps in the room at the plant level have been 82 F. The only possible thing I can think of is that the water temp is a little high and is not holding enough oxygen which would be why they look overwatered. If it were high room temp at the light level only the upper leaves would be showing the heat stress, not the lower ones. But here, all new growth is showing the same symptoms. The nutes are at 550 ppm. Anytime I get it up around 700 it starts with the P toxicity and K deficiency. I'm only at 1/3 to 1/2 strength now. i'm lost and am not liking this strain. She better be as awesome as they say.

Back
Top Bottom