Arizona Goes Recreational

We Did It !!! I'm happy as all hell & thrilled to the bone. I get to grow totally legal now. Arizona passed Recreational last night with a 60% majority vote. So happy it brings a tear to my eye.
Unfortunately, that was the only good part of the election for me. It's looking like Trump will win again & America wont be able to recover after 4 more years of him ripping our country apart. I don't like Biden either but I think any damage he could cause could be fixed. Then McConnel got to keep his seat & looks like the republicans will hold onto the senate. So anyone looking to get a 2nd stimulus check or increased unemployment may as forget that idea & go find a job till you get the virus & die. Trumps COVID plan is heard immunity which means a whole lot more of us will die first.
I don't understand those who put jobs before their health. Makes no sense at all.

I have looked at the law. If I am not totally wrong, it looks like recreational possession is limited to one ounce no matter where. That makes for some shitty grows... If a medical patient it goes to 2.5 oz. Better than it was.

I have looked at the law. If I am not totally wrong, it looks like recreational possession is limited to one ounce no matter where. That makes for some shitty grows... If a medical patient it goes to 2.5 oz. Better than it was.
Rec you can only buy 1 oz. per week. you can possess up to 2 oz. Med you can get 2.5 oz. every 2 weeks. Med tax is 8%.
Rec tax is 24%. You can grow up to 6 plants if you are 21. Max # of plants in a household is 12 though.

Back
Top Bottom