AscendedMasterKief's Fourth Journal: KC45 Auto 2014

Last time I EVER use that "seed starting mix" by NK, MK, or LK, whatever it was. The two-dollar cheap crap from Walmart. It doesn't absorb water worth a shit, and when it does, it makes ya think, "okay, it's good" but dries out two hours later. My three little seedlings are dying, and I don't think I can save them this early in their lives. Going to do a new setup if/when these die.

The seedlings died.

To replace them, I used home-grown compost, perlite, that NK crap that didn't do shit for my last seedlings, black kow, and some rocks, to fill up some bigger containers, and sowed some bagseed. I was paranoid about my compost, and killing any seedlings, so that's why I used bagseed, despite having specific named seeds. This bagseed come from what I personally sorted, per bag, using descriptors for the bag I got it from. These two seeds are from a bag whose medicine gave couch lock, general stoned-ness, sleepyness, super munchies, and pain relief. We'll see how these turn out, if they do. If they turn out well, I'm going to do a run of named feminized seeds after these.

I should also take some time to comment on my outdoor KC 45. It's turning yellow all over. I don't think it's taking this summer heat very well at all. It was also beat to hell by a windy storm the other day. I've been using Alaska-brand fish fertilizer, labelled as 6-1-1. I don't know if it'll make it, but I have my fingers crossed.

I'm sorry to say this, but the KC45 is gone. I gave it away so that someone in a better location could take care of it. By my place, it was too exposed to sun, temperature, and attention. I told them what I thought they could expect from it, and hope they do well to let it grow and then flower to its fullest potential. Consider this journal abandoned, please.

Back
Top Bottom