Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hello 420Style Crew!

I have a question. During late flowering, why do I itch and sometimes get hives after I brush by my plants that are super frosty?
I know my wifes sinus problems start acting up, as i get closer to harvest. So yes, we can identify . they give off something that makes her face swell up.

Hmmm, I've never had buds so frosty before. I thought it was a good symbol of potency. That's my brain playing tricks on me.
420-magazine-mobile956866731.jpg

Hey snid

Or anyone for its matter
Just a question when Is it best water plants after sleep before sleep. And does one or the other drink more. So would the plant uptake the water more at night or during the day? Just curious. Thsnks all hope everyone's girls ate growing healthy and huge. ✌✌

my journal
King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

What do you guys think of running two mh 400watt lights for 18/6, then adding a hps 400watt at 50% for 9/15 as supplemental light... do you think that will truly help the plants?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

What do you guys think of running two mh 400watt lights for 18/6, then adding a hps 400watt at 50% for 9/15 as supplemental light... do you think that will truly help the plants?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Unless your Veg space is pretty large, 800 watts of MHs would be a bit excessive.

I've never heard of a 9/15 bloom cycle, but I can't see why it wouldn't work. After about 3 days though you should bump it up to 75% for a couple days than the full 100% for the remainder.

Edit - I just noticed you mentioned supplemental light. The added spectrum would help a bit, but I doubt noticeably whereas your electric bill will bump up noticeably. Ideal feed and ideal room conditions will give you better results in Veg than some extra light.

I do, sometimes more with no noted ill effect. Just try to keep everything else on the up and up.

hey all,

I flushed my plant yetserday ... for a 10l soil i used 30l of tapwater at 6.5 ph...
what really make sme nervous is the fact that even after 30l the runoff was still testing rather acidic or at least more acidic as what i was putting in .... having a better look at colorscales of testdrops id say i tested between 5-6 ...
Is there a reason why it keeps coming out acidic after so much water ??

Pt

I am new to this. I actually was just looking for a hobby and Oregon legalized it so I went with it. Last year I grew one plant. No lights nothing just watered it. It didn't yield much maybe an ounce. So this year I have been reading up on things. I had popcorn buds last year and a lot of them cause bottom of the plant wasn't getting light. So this year I started training them to grow along the ground to let the whole plant access the light and grow bigger. What's ur thoughts on the LST of manipulating the plant for a better harvest?
420-magazine-mobile1969557808.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im a bit confused. Im a newbie growing bagseeds. I only smoke dank bud and collected over the years. The seeds sat 3 years before planting. Im 71 day since first flower. This plants foxtailed. Ive harvested other plants that grew side by side w this one. Ive been flushing for 2 weeks. MY PISTILS ARE STAYING WHITE BUT MY TRICHOMES ARE 60% AMBER!!! Is this normal?
420-magazine-mobile2050224982.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1907063925.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1264959468.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Back
Top Bottom