Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

I think a better way to ask the question would be "how many" vs. "how long", and I bet the answer is more of a gray area which then would be interpreted as plant language. Judging by the size of the plant, how much foliage, signs of good adjustment from previously being in veg, stable color, air climate and stability yada yada yada. At the end of the day it all boils down to what we see, and based upon that make the executive decisions. If you are confident that everything else is on the up and up, but especially root growth is showing signs of vigorous growth, and the soil being transplanted to isn't a hot soil, pot'em up! If it turns out that you jumped the gun, I bet you won't make that mistake twice!

Happy 420 Bud Heads:volcano-smiley:

In recognition , and perfect timing, of 420 Day My Crew is going 12/12 today:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I have a couple questions for you all since this is my 1st grow and 1st time in Flowering stage

I have read to keep my fans on for movement and reduce bud mold/rot. I assume the Exhaust fan also since soon they will smell sweet as candy, Grape and Skunks:high-five:.. No Filter yet.. getting a Black Ops one this week.

What about my humidifier? If the exhaust is on, id assume yes leave it on since the fan will pull all the Humidity out. I am usually at around 79-84deg and 40%RH, at night its the 79deg ish and was 50% RH when I checked this am, I watered yesterday so is a bit higher RH.

Im also using FFOF soil and the FF Trio. I started yesterday and added 1/2 dose (per their sheet) of Tiger Bloom, currently doing 1/2 dose of the other two also. Am I gunna work towards a full dose of Nutes???? Or is that really dependent on the Girls themselves

Day37c1.jpg

Appreciate the help and any advice you can give me

Stav

I am in Canada and need a good organic soil recommendation , I wanted fox farm but I heard that there could be trouble buying it because of customs. Crossing the border when delivered online
Go coco or pre mixed pro mix hp.

I would rather not deal with alot of liquid Nutes thus time and get a good soil with a lot of it.already in it. Then I can use organics to feed when the girl becomes.more.mature.
What kind of organics?

I used coco last time and wasn't all that impressed . Maybe I wasn't feeding it right not sure. That was the only for my first grow that really, for me, was challenging.
Don't get me wrong, growing my.first girl was so amazing. It was really zen. But I want to see what I can grow organically. Using organic products.

Well I have been researching alot, more compost, worm castings, seaweed , etc. That sound weird ?

Nope check out Bedroom Farmers journals, he is running organics with coco and it seems to be going great.

I know I have a lot of questions haha, but I had a idea last night while I was laying In bed and looking at my closet that I hardly use. Instead of buying a grow tent I actually have this space that could very well be used
I have a window right next to it where I usually put air conditioner in the summer. Only thing is I have no door on the closet so would have to do something about that .
Back too. Of the apartment and very discreet. It's a option , could mylar the walls, put my carbon filter in there . Lots of room for lights, . Any thoughts??
420-magazine-mobile2108724025.jpg
420-magazine-mobile905071308.jpg

Well I have been researching alot, more compost, worm castings, seaweed , etc. That sound weird ?
No i have a seaweed concentrate myself I use mix solution up a bit

Back
Top Bottom