Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Shit ok well you can make a more simplified co2 system with one empty 2L bottle of pop, 1/2 teaspoon of yeast and 3/4 cup of sugar get a air pump for an aquarium and a air stone bang you have co2 put it up higher then you plants and right above your fan it will move the co2 around

This!

This is just simple and all the more beautiful because of it.

Thanks DA

Yeah that's the stuff I want :)! We have a new hydro store here in town , I haven't been in yet but I will this weekend. I may give coco another try , we wilk see.

420-magazine-mobile693531090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile731690807.jpg
canadian tire 10$

I know I have a lot of questions haha, but I had a idea last night while I was laying In bed and looking at my closet that I hardly use. Instead of buying a grow tent I actually have this space that could very well be used
I have a window right next to it where I usually put air conditioner in the summer. Only thing is I have no door on the closet so would have to do something about that .
Back too. Of the apartment and very discreet. It's a option , could mylar the walls, put my carbon filter in there . Lots of room for lights, . Any thoughts??
420-magazine-mobile2108724025.jpg
420-magazine-mobile905071308.jpg
Any thoughts on this?

Any thoughts on this?
By a Sheet of plywood get some hinges bang build a door. Won't be pretty but will get it done. I have a seen some really cool ideas how to vent we'd outside and make it look like ac unit. Hmm wonder of i still have that somewhere ...

Any thoughts on this?
How wide and length. Height loons good 6' or more . How many you want to grow at a time autos / photos.

Also indica stay smaller I heard.

How wide and length. Height loons good 6' or more . How many you want to grow at a time autos / photos.

Also indica stay smaller I heard.
Ya well I have a old account that doesn't work so I was thinking putting that into the window to make it look like I have ac going haha the closet is about 3 feet and a bit by 5 feet . And about 5 feet to the rod that's jn there below the shelf. I think there is alot of room
Also going auto again, about 4 llants in total

Ya well I have a old account that doesn't work so I was thinking putting that into the window to make it look like I have ac going haha the closet is about 3 feet and a bit by 5 feet . And about 5 feet to the rod that's jn there below the shelf. I think there is alot of room
Also going auto again, about 4 llants in total
I meant a old AC , my God I am terrible at typing hahaga

420-magazine-mobile1991937279.jpg

Can uou say me what's happening to my plant ?
I think that's cold cause its been for just one day 7/8 degree
Excuse me for the wrong words cause i'm italian

Happy 420 Bud Heads:volcano-smiley:

In recognition , and perfect timing, of 420 Day My Crew is going 12/12 today:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I have a couple questions for you all since this is my 1st grow and 1st time in Flowering stage

I have read to keep my fans on for movement and reduce bud mold/rot. I assume the Exhaust fan also since soon they will smell sweet as candy, Grape and Skunks:high-five:.. No Filter yet.. getting a Black Ops one this week.

What about my humidifier? If the exhaust is on, id assume yes leave it on since the fan will pull all the Humidity out. I am usually at around 79-84deg and 40%RH, at night its the 79deg ish and was 50% RH when I checked this am, I watered yesterday so is a bit higher RH.

Im also using FFOF soil and the FF Trio. I started yesterday and added 1/2 dose (per their sheet) of Tiger Bloom, currently doing 1/2 dose of the other two also. Am I gunna work towards a full dose of Nutes???? Or is that really dependent on the Girls themselves

Day37c1.jpg

Appreciate the help and any advice you can give me

Stav
Any thoughts per chance peeps

Back
Top Bottom