Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile134816532.jpg
420-magazine-mobile492768889.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1873110099.jpg
420-magazine-mobile15651039.jpg
420-magazine-mobile263781341.jpg
i just wanted to see if my plant was doing alright... can anyone tell me if she needs anything or is she healthy? Im a first time grower... i need advice from the pros...

Looks good, your about ready to pinch off those bottom leaves to keep them out of the dirt. .

FWIW, I clone with just bloom nutes (FloraBloom) and a root stimulant (FloraBlend) equal parts to 250-300 ppm (@.5) in rock wool. I wanna try higher PPM next round tho to see if this speeds up rooting or not.

Went through the harvest and did the snap test today. About half was ready to be jarred so I started the cure on 109 grams of Legz and 71 grams of The Freak. With a small amount of popcorn the dry weight, so far, is 185 grams between the two plants. i am going to give the bigger colas another day or so and they should be ready to weigh and jar. I will update again once it is all done! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:love::420::love:

Here's your change
420-magazine-mobile566467372.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1402629392.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1356552529.jpg

Cherry ak after first week of flower
420-magazine-mobile681837227.jpg

This is my other plant that's an unknown strain
420-magazine-mobile1490706056.jpg

What is the gender? And does it look like a bud is forming ?
420-magazine-mobile634352550.jpg
420-magazine-mobile249848557.jpg

Sorry to say they look male to me mate they look like balls sticking off the plant instead of pistils like me females got

420-magazine-mobile1905674988.jpg

The cherry ak doesn't have anything like that and it has pistils coming out where the branch's meet the main stem.
The other little unknown plant seems to be a male but I wasn't sure

They are and I will it sucks she turned hermie. I'm germinating 3 seed right now but I'm going to order
-gsc
-stardawg
-Pineapple Express
-west coast og
-blackberry
All auto flower

They are and I will it sucks she turned hermie. I'm germinating 3 seed right now but I'm going to order
-gsc
-stardawg
-Pineapple Express
-west coast og
-blackberry
All auto flower

Re stock that spot pal if your wanting to make your own seeds I hear you can store in in rice in the freezer and then you can pollinate certain plants when you want for free seeds

Re stock that spot pal if your wanting to make your own seeds I hear you can store in in rice in the freezer and then you can pollinate certain plants when you want for free seeds

No breeding over here bro I don't have the time to make seeds but I will be cutting clones from my cherry AK

Gonna kill the hermie or male plant or maybe let him grow in my window with natural sunlight in a another room completely but I'll just let him/her grow there

No breeding over here bro I don't have the time to make seeds but I will be cutting clones from my cherry AK

Gonna kill the hermie or male plant or maybe let him grow in my window with natural sunlight in a another room completely but I'll just let him/her grow there

Be very carful ad ask about best way to remove it someone will advise you

Back
Top Bottom