Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

So my top buds are nice and full and only s few days from harvest but the ones that are just a bit lower still are covered with white pistoles. Anything I can do??

So my top buds are nice and full and only s few days from harvest but the ones that are just a bit lower still are covered with white pistoles. Anything I can do??

LST the branches in positions that will let more light penetrate the canopy. You may need to harvest in stages, but you should probably share a pic so the group can help with better feedback.

Looks crazy good! Salute

I am in a bit of a bind. My first grow and made a mistake by putting two seeds in one pot. I think I'm tooo far into it to transplant.

Any thoughts at what o should do? Hope someone can give me some expert advice.
420-magazine-mobile2011009939.jpg

Here's one for you. If I brush pollen onto the flower of a feminized plant, will I get regular seeds? Or feminized seeds?
...I'm thinkin regular.

Is the pollen feminized pollen or regular pollen?

I thought it was done with colloidal silver. I've read some interesting stuff on it.

It is, that's a controlled way to get the female plant to hermi. Silver thiosulfate or colloidal silver is used to turn female flowers into hermaphrodites. If you collect that pollen (female pollen) and introduce it to a female flower you will get fem seeds.

Since I don't really know what I'm doing, I question pretty much everything. I'm coming to the end of flowering. How important is it that buds get direct light? Do I trim out leaves that cover buds (block light) or not? Do I sacrifice a fan leaf or a smaller leaf. How about leaves that are partially damaged? What's the priority?

Are the leaves that get merged in the cola directly feeding the bud or do the neuts all come through the stem?

Are the leaves not associated directly with the bud (fan leaves and the smaller ones that spread) just there to move neuts through the plant and storage?

Love this sight. :cheer:

Can't figure out why my top leaves are curling like this
It's only near budsites.
It's only happening on one of my 3 plants, been a few days getting worse.
I'm almost 5 weeks into flowering

Initially thought it was wind burn... But i really dont have much direct wind on any of them.. just usin 2x pc fan for circulation

tmp_5419-IMG_20170705_091923-1833645854.jpg

Hey, first time posting, and first time grower. I received all accessories and tent already and only left is the light. If anyone could please help me choose between these 2 options, which one would be better.

Aliexpress.com : Buy GoldenRing9 1800W Double Chips Full Spectrum LED Grow Light With Integrated Power Lens For Flower Plants And Vegetative from Reliable lens for nikon slr suppliers on Light of the world

Aliexpress.com : Buy Dominator 2700W COB LED Grow Light Full Spectrum 410 730nm For Indoor Plants and Flower Phrase, Very High Yield from Reliable grow light full spectrum suppliers on Light of the world

I looked at many sites and for 300-500$ just for shipping or marspro that i really wanted but have to pay by bank wire only to be able to ship to me and its almost impossible to send money out ( cant western union out of country or wire out) so these are my last 2 options, so if you only had these 2 as a choice, which would you recommend?

Thank you!

It's only near budsites.

Initially thought it was wind burn... But i really dont have much direct wind on any of them.. just usin 2x pc fan for circulation

i have the same problem, it could be nitrogen toxicity, im 3 weeks in to flower and every other plant is great and covered with trichomes except this one.

iv flushed her with 2l of water this morning, going to keep giving her just water for another 2-3 days then start her back on low nutes.

IMG_20170703_155213.jpg

Hey, first time posting, and first time grower. I received all accessories and tent already and only left is the light. If anyone could please help me choose between these 2 options, which one would be better.

Aliexpress.com : Buy GoldenRing9 1800W Double Chips Full Spectrum LED Grow Light With Integrated Power Lens For Flower Plants And Vegetative from Reliable lens for nikon slr suppliers on Light of the world

Aliexpress.com : Buy Dominator 2700W COB LED Grow Light Full Spectrum 410 730nm For Indoor Plants and Flower Phrase, Very High Yield from Reliable grow light full spectrum suppliers on Light of the world

I looked at many sites and for 300-500$ just for shipping or marspro that i really wanted but have to pay by bank wire only to be able to ship to me and its almost impossible to send money out ( cant western union out of country or wire out) so these are my last 2 options, so if you only had these 2 as a choice, which would you recommend?

Thank you!

What size tent?

It's only near budsites.

tmp_5419-IMG_20170705_091923-1833645854.jpg
Nitrogen toxiity. What ever nutrient that has "N" in it should be reduced for that plant.
If you just feed or watered go ahead and flush.
If not flush on next feed with 1/4 strength, reduced "N" .
If next scheduled feed is just water. Flush with PH water.

Very good question which I can not really give a good answer to. I would remove damaged leaves first. Then the ones covering up other buds. I don't know if it is benefitial in regards of yield. I use defoiling as a method to control humidity. But I prioritize damaged leaves and leaves covering up buds. Also everything below the net is more or less removed.

Since I don't really know what I'm doing, I question pretty much everything. I'm coming to the end of flowering. How important is it that buds get direct light? Do I trim out leaves that cover buds (block light) or not? Do I sacrifice a fan leaf or a smaller leaf. How about leaves that are partially damaged? What's the priority?

Are the leaves that get merged in the cola directly feeding the bud or do the neuts all come through the stem?

Are the leaves not associated directly with the bud (fan leaves and the smaller ones that spread) just there to move neuts through the plant and storage?

Love this sight. :cheer:

Hey, first time posting, and first time grower. I received all accessories and tent already and only left is the light. If anyone could please help me choose between these 2 options, which one would you pick.

so these are my last 2 options, so if you only had these 2 as a choice, which would you recommend?

Thank you!

Go with the Dominator
2700w 6x6 foot area
1800w 4x6 foot area
1200w 4x4 foot area
600w 2x3 foot area

How much area do you need to cover?

Back
Top Bottom