Attic grow

Oatsandbarley

420 Member
Hi I need some help plz I wanna do a attic grow 6-8 plants with no tent just a 450 led light I believe I can get the temperatures and smell under control my only problem is that there is no windows the attic is big with two sets of stairs going up so I don’t wanna run a intake in or out will just a light and a good normal fan work. Thanks

6-8 decent sized plants are going to create an awful lot of moisture in the air that you'll need to get rid of somehow or risk mold in your buds. Do you have a plan for that?

Howdy i probably can say if you do your job with the plants your whole house will stink unless you get a strong filtration hope it works somehow for you ✌️
I can pretty much seal the door I dry in my attic as well and no one smells it

I can pretty much seal the door I dry in my attic as well and no one smells it
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Air control in an enclosed unregulated environment will be difficult.
Dehumidifiers produce heat.
Attic’s can vary in temperature wildly with sun and dark cycles.
It’s very doable you will need some way of removing unwanted rh, heat or cold.
No vents at all?
If you want to say hi and meet everyone here is a link

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I believe I can get the temperatures and smell under control my only problem is that there is no windows the attic is big with two sets of stairs going up so I don’t wanna run a intake in or out will just a light and a good normal fan work.
There have been others who have started off with an attic grow or have moved their bedroom or basement grow to the attic. Many of them run into problems trying to control temperatures and then later trying to control humidity. Once they get the environment under control they do seem to be able to do wonders with attic grows. It is just getting there that can be frustrating.

Either a finished or unfinished attic ends up with the same issues and having no windows can become a problem quickly. As @Bill284 brings up any air control will become difficult. Heat will become trapped there without any way to get rid of it passively meaning that something will have to be done, whether fans or a room air-conditioner which has to be vented. Then there is the night time when attics can get very cold quickly after the sun sets depending on the time of the year.

have set up a few attic grows before. can be accomplished if you invest in building a proper space with the right insulation, ventilation, and circulation.

otherwise you get this :

full

and a jail sentence if you aren't in a legal place.

if you're serious it can be done. let us know and i can help you with what you'll need to do.

edit : basements are far easier to set up stealth wise if that is a concern. i have set up attics for stealth before but you have to take more into account. attic grows are more expensive to build.

Back
Top Bottom