Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

These are day 65 & 69........should I be trimming these at all at this point. I'm thinking 7-10 more days on most of them. The two bigger plants maybe a tad more. Or possibly I will partial harvest the ones as they come to my liking....very little amber. Thanks

Personally, I wouldn't trim at all at this point. You really stand to gain nothing from doing so.

Hi guys!! Completely new to this and reading everything to give me the best possible start lost the packet for my seeds so I can't remember what strain but deffo know it's auto flowering and so excited for my little beauty!!
420-magazine-mobile2116137040.jpg

She was planted after germination just under a month ago and not really sure if this is good for the age she is at?? Her tap root was so quick and aggressive to appear I just knew she would be a beauty!! .... all advice welcome to a passionate newbie!! .️

Welcome Motherganja,

how about a bit more info on your grow, such as environment, soil type, nutes, lights etc. Members can better give advice armed with this knowledge.

As for how your baby is doing, even knowing what variety she is would help gauge her progress, but she is looking very healthy at the moment.

I understand what you are saying and won't argue with you. It certainly wan't my intention to grow my auto this way. This is my first auto grow and the breeders gave a timeline of 59 days from seed to harvest. It is currently on day 70 and and has only been in flower for 16 days. Originally, I envisaged it only spending about 2 weeks at 12/12, but had it truly been 59 days from seed to harvest, it would only have spent mere days at 12/12.

As far as yield goes, the breeders suggested a yield of around 45 grams, but I expect in excess of four to five ounces at the very least. Would I have got more had I kept it above 18 hours? Probably, but my photos would have escaped the tent and invaded my bedroom and suffocated me as I slept. So, as you can see, on this occasion, it was a trade off.

Don't think I was advocating growing autos this way, I was merely illustrating the point that the comments Moonshine received from the seed suppliers was a great steaming pile of horse shit.

No worries friend

Hi guys!! Completely new to this and reading everything to give me the best possible start lost the packet for my seeds so I can't remember what strain but deffo know it's auto flowering and so excited for my little beauty!!
420-magazine-mobile2116137040.jpg

She was planted after germination just under a month ago and not really sure if this is good for the age she is at?? Her tap root was so quick and aggressive to appear I just knew she would be a beauty!! .... all advice welcome to a passionate newbie!! .️
Welcome motherganja like green said a bit more info so we can help you out. Did you germ then plant in final pot? Or did you Dixie cup then trans? All in all she looks good to me so far

Bad customer service can destroy what a company has been working hard to build for over 10 years. This is a popular thread that you shared your experience on and because of that many new growers looking for a seed bank will go some where else.
You'd think popular seed banks would ask you if you are on any of the grow forums out there so they could see for themselves if a customer like you really experienced something rare or if it's a new grower just making beginner mistakes.
Banning you from making any purchases in the future just adds insult to injury. That really stinks!

Yes. I mentioned I was on different forums with journals. They didn't seem to even acknowledge or care about that. It's cool though. I know things happen, & if I wanted to be a Richard, I'd be calling up the ladder. But if I get replacement seeds, or not, I understand some employees are more mature than others. I'm a total noob, but he didn't sound like he knew half of what I know & have learned. You would think they would have their employees go thru some kind of training and real knowledge of the products they are selling. Anyways, because he WAS such a "Richard" I'm mentioning it here on this forum in case any crop king sponsor members would like to chime in and look further into this incident & get rid of their bad apple.

Hey sorry I'm a bit slow with things like this . I transferred the plant to a bigger pot about a week ago now and she seems to have settled in nicely she is in a potting soil with nutrients in it already and I have been several times to get some food for her but I'm completely baffled with it all. I have her in a very good position on a window ledge at the moment but hoping to move her outside when the weather is a bit more stable!
.️

Hey sorry I'm a bit slow with things like this . I transferred the plant to a bigger pot about a week ago now and she seems to have settled in nicely she is in a potting soil with nutrients in it already and I have been several times to get some food for her but I'm completely baffled with it all. I have her in a very good position on a window ledge at the moment but hoping to move her outside when the weather is a bit more stable!
.��️

So I take it you are in the Northern hemisphere with days lengthening, currently around 14 hours from sunup till sundown. If you read other comments on the previous page, you'll notice that 18 hours of light is really the optimal minimum and would explain why she is not as well developed as could be for one month. Have you got any way to supplement lighting, say even with CFLs? You have to remember that the average life cycle of an auto is very short and therefore needs the best conditions possible before flowering to reach their full potential.

Yes. I mentioned I was on different forums with journals. They didn't seem to even acknowledge or care about that. It's cool though. I know things happen, & if I wanted to be a Richard, I'd be calling up the ladder. But if I get replacement seeds, or not, I understand some employees are more mature than others. I'm a total noob, but he didn't sound like he knew half of what I know & have learned. You would think they would have their employees go thru some kind of training and real knowledge of the products they are selling. Anyways, because he WAS such a "Richard" I'm mentioning it here on this forum in case any crop king sponsor members would like to chime in and look further into this incident & get rid of their bad apple.

I want to be shocked by this, but I guessed CKS was the company in question before reading it in your post.

I've had 95% bad service from them. From snotty to downright rude replies in both email and chat form. I didn't have "Richard", I got to speak with "Lisa". I'm a pretty easy going guy. But these aren't exaggerations.

They are REALLY quick to accept money transfers and take your hard earned income. It's a shame, 420 is a great community. I get it, business needs to turn a profit, but even the ppl taking my money at Walmart are nice about it.

I want to be shocked by this, but I guessed CKS was the company in question before reading it in your post.

I've had 95% bad service from them. From snotty to downright rude replies in both email and chat form. I didn't have "Richard", I got to speak with "Lisa". I'm a pretty easy going guy. But these aren't exaggerations.

They are REALLY quick to accept money transfers and take your hard earned income. It's a shame, 420 is a great community. I get it, business needs to turn a profit, but even the ppl taking my money at Walmart are nice about it.
Thanks for the heads up,i was going to order from them next,not anymore thank you.

Back
Top Bottom