Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Hey guys just a quick update on my lady after 10 mins or so of inspection she showed no others signs of whatever type of pod that was. Here a quick few photos for you guys/gals.
1661284256701.png

1661284307037.png

1661284351278.png

A lil help? Are these seedlings done? They started stretch as I ended up bringing the light down and down until they quit. Have a heavvy feeling it's damping off but.. What happened and what caused it and how can I not here it happen again?
420-magazine-mobile997230465.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1822014568.jpg

420-magazine-mobile427961424.jpg

420-magazine-mobile400531322.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1430222282.jpg

They were propped up on sticks

Thanks for starting this thread. I learned a lot. I am about to start a new crop of just auto's both indoors and out.
I will be running Dr. Krip Bulk Smash and Fast seeds Gorilla glue. anyone who has grown them before would appreciate input.
am running a freebie OG Kush auto as My test plant just topped her at 14 days. I will be starting grow journals for both once I recive the seeds. a question..as I have read it is best not to transplant these girls. whats the best way to plant em outside. should I keep em in a soda bottle cut and used like a dome? any input would be appreciated. I live in the Pac NW spring has not really sprung here yet still having loads of rain.

I tried to with the main growing tip that I accidentally snapped of while trying to train it, but it never took and didn't root and just withered away and died after a couple of weeks.

I tried to with the main growing tip that I accidentally snapped of while trying to train it, but it never took and didn't root and just withered away and died after a couple of weeks.
have you had success cloning before ? what method did you use ? I'm just about to start my first auto grow and the price for seeds was horrendous. figured if I can clone like I do what my regs I'll be sweet

have you had success cloning before ? what method did you use ? I'm just about to start my first auto grow and the price for seeds was horrendous. figured if I can clone like I do what my regs I'll be sweet

My previous set of clones were unbelievable. I had just done some major trimming on a revegged photo and, on the spur of the moment. decided to just pop them in the top of the pot with the main plant. I didn't cut the stems at an angle, I didn't use cloning hormone and didn't use a humidor, yet all survived and prospered. My current clones were done by the book, however: stems cut at an angle, straight into cloning gel and then straight into pre-moistened rockwool cubes and into a humidor- the auto was part of this batch. Of the rest of the 9 clones, 1 other didn't make it, but the mother was not a strong and vigorous specimen. These are all now in a greenhouse while the mothers are under 12/12. I am contemplating putting one or two in the tent with them to flower and then reveg them with the next crop.

Fuckit, I'm gonna do that now with 2 of them.

Back
Top Bottom