Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

I have some family up in your area. They were saying it is pretty hot right now. LoL. I wish I had the outdoor growing conditions like up North.
It's pretty amazing. Last year was my first outdoor grow. I wasn't prepared for the rain that came end of flower.
Lost over a half lb.
But we learn from our mistakes and I have a greenhouse now! And with that is year round gardening! And the autos I've seen some of you guys produce are sexy, so I'm excited

That's an auto? WTF kind of steroids is that thing on?
He said he threw it in the ground and let it ride. First nutes she got were when I went over there a week ago!!
I fed the shit out of her and she took it like a champ.
Really interested in watcher finish

That's an auto? WTF kind of steroids is that thing on?

they can do that ....
420-magazine-mobile333261399.jpg

i had to supercrop mine when the main top was 10cm below my tentceiling at about 130cm high luckily she stopped stretching shortly after but still ... and that outdoor one is straight in the soil they can become monsters

Is it too late to crash the party? I'm trying to start an auto-flowering seed. My experience with these things isn't even worth mentioning, and I'm always happy to learn something new. I've... been known to ramble a bit from time to time, though ;) .

i never ramble... i just use three dots excessivly... without bothering to form decent sentences ... or punctuation ...wait ... thast the same as rambling isnt it ? ;)

i found a critical question

can it plug into a 220V socket?

the more i read the more i start to say "leave it" ... you should really spit into the reviews and Q&A's
the reviews seem abit manipulated ... QnA not

Yeah thanks pt. Sorry, but I'm just seeing this. Sweet though, cause dude had attitude ??s. I asked 3. Lol. He said too many texts for a hundred$$. And my two 300 w led raise my temps 15-20 deg my first grow. All I have at my disposal are ice bucket, & floor/clip fans. Thanks again for looking out pt!!:thumb:

I want to ask what everyone is doing for a feed schedule when they start seeing pistils on their autos . I heard some people still feed veg nutes for a few weeks and others start flower nutes . Also I've heard people say its still safe to top at this point .

Good questions, don't have many definitive answers for you, though as for pistils on my autos, I waited about week more couple days beyond that actually (just to have my 2 lined up on flower nute timing) before switching to flower nute mix. Not really sure if that was right or wrong but it's how this noobie rolled, so far so good.

Topping timing, above my pay grade but I've read the earlier generally the better for most auto's, but don't know how late is too late, may also be a bit strain dependent anwser no? I'd be interested in take on that from the green thumbs here as well to know for future.

Good questions, don't have many definitive answers for you, though as for pistils on my autos, I waited about week more couple days beyond that actually (just to have my 2 lined up on flower nute timing) before switching to flower nute mix. Not really sure if that was right or wrong but it's how this noobie rolled, so far so good.

Topping timing, above my pay grade but I've read the earlier generally the better for most auto's, but don't know how late is too late, may also be a bit strain dependent anwser no? I'd be interested in take on that from the green thumbs here as well to know for future.

as autos tend to continue growing for a longer time after start of flower i would at least feed them grow nutes for at least 2 weeks after start of flower ... your plant will tell you what i ineeds tbh

Is my auto late?

I have an auto flower that is in the 6 week of the flowering stage. I read that some autos take 8 weeks to complete the flowering stage. Is this the case with mine?
420-magazine-mobile93438220.jpg

that plant just started to flower and it looks very much sativa dominant so dont expect harvest after 8 weeks but rather 10-12 ...
it would be handy if you could post some close ups of the pistils ... and do you know what strain it is by any chance?

I'll take some pictures when I get the chance today, and it is sativa dominant. The strain name is called "Xtra Haze" it was a promotional free seed. Mix of "Neville's haze x Stitch 2.0"

I want to ask what everyone is doing for a feed schedule when they start seeing pistils on their autos . I heard some people still feed veg nutes for a few weeks and others start flower nutes . Also I've heard people say its still safe to top at this point .
I can't remember where I picked this schedule up, but it works for me. While my autos are in veg I feed early bloom nutes. When they're a short ways into flower, I switch to late bloom nutes. They stay on those till I flush. :)

I'll take some pictures when I get the chance today, and it is sativa dominant. The strain name is called "Xtra Haze" it was a promotional free seed. Mix of "Neville's haze x Stitch 2.0"

yea nevilles haze is like pure sativa and stitch 2.0 is a ruderalis crossed with unknown strain so yea ... these will flower loooong ...

found this about nevilles haze :

FLOWERING INDOOR
14 weeks with yield up to 700 gr/m2.
Tall plant, long and wide branches, ideal for ScrOG or LST.

Thanks for the info! I felt like it was late because the light I had for it was bleaching some leaves... it just kept growing.. it's around 3 1/2 to 4 feet high right now

found this about nevilles haze :

FLOWERING INDOOR
14 weeks with yield up to 700 gr/m2.

I grew out several packs years ago looking for a mother. I found two - one took 16.5 weeks to flower, the other was around 20, lol. Both were worth the wait.

But that's a non-homologous(?) hybrid, so the plants aren't exactly uniform (and the offspring of crosses won't be the same as the parents). And there have been so many knockoffs of that strain over the years, it's hard to tell whether your plant has an actual Neville's Haze parent or some kind of offspring and/or cross. But if one of its immediate parents was the real deal, I wouldn't be in a big hurry for harvest day to arrive, lol.

Back
Top Bottom