Autoflower Myth Busting Thread

I'm not keen on the idea of buffered nutes in my NFT tanks as I hear there is no one pH where all required nutrients are available to a plant and fluctuations are required in order to allow the full range of nutrients to be absorbed.

There are products like phix-it (IIRC) that can be used to buffer pH to 6.0 but it raises EC and the boys at the shop suggested it was ok if I was going away for a few days but that was all I should consider using it for.

So I was hoping to get about 4oz off my Berry Ryder I think she is going to top that what do you guys think? She has 2 more weeks left at least and her buds are really tight.

20151218_115555.jpg
20151218_222556.jpg

Yea they are pretty damn dense already Im going off feel and look compaired to my outdoor stuff. I know I should def get 4 off of her just by looking at the qp I have in the closet with her lol. And the Berry seems really dense my Deathstar can get fat but you have to feed her perfect and hard outside to get it to tighten up.

I think Im gonna really push the free Tangie auto I got next after this Trans Siberian is in flower. And Im thinking of adding more nutes to my arsenal what would you suggest picking up? Gotta order more damn B52 anyway that shit goes hella fast.

I wish you the best! I have a free tangie auto going,... Nowhere realll slowly :straightface:
Wasnt a good introduction to the auto world, but then i never expected much from whatd i had read of this strain..

Even a photo would be taller at 29 days, eh? I've never seen an auto go that long without preflowers, in my garden.

Back
Top Bottom