Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Well that explains a lot! šŸ™„
Actually I was a double ā€œSixerā€ - Tuesdays and Thursday troops.

Arkela pretty much did as she was told!

Didnā€™t realise our scouting history was a thing, but 1st Singleton and West Dean at your attention! šŸ«”

But youse made me for that šŸ˜‚

Just imagine everything I seen being a Truck Driver in that state

No reallyI donā€™t want to! šŸ¤£ truck drivers donā€™t have the best rep along with serial killers šŸ˜‚
grew up in St Louisā€¦ no one likes a cubs fan!.. :laugh: but, St. Louis dislikes everyone soā€¦

No one likes a Cards fan either

My second team, only other one after the Red Sox I had a jersey for was the Cards šŸ¤£

Explains a few reactions I got when I was 10
Years old wearing it šŸ˜‚

Actually I was a double ā€œSixerā€ - Tuesdays and Thursday troops.

Arkela pretty much did as she was told!

Didnā€™t realise our scouting history was a thing, but 1st Singleton and West Dean at your attention! šŸ«”

But youse made me for that šŸ˜‚

No reallyI donā€™t want to! šŸ¤£ truck drivers donā€™t have the best rep along with serial killers šŸ˜‚

My second team, only other one after the Red Sox I had a jersey for was the Cards šŸ¤£

Explains a few reactions I got when I was 10
Years old wearing it šŸ˜‚
I assure you Nick that Iā€™m not a serial killer and my reputation is golden on the Southside of Chicago and Madeira Beach Florida. Baseball fans can be very proud of their team and they can react strongly with their rivals. Thatā€™s why you prolly got the looks. CLšŸ€

I assure you Nick that Iā€™m not a serial killer and my reputation is golden on the Southside of Chicago and Madeira Beach Florida. Baseball fans can be very proud of their team and they can react strongly with their rivals. Thatā€™s why you prolly got the looks. CLšŸ€
Didnā€™t think you were a serial killer buddy! šŸ¤£

And yeah - English or Italian football team rivalries - or soccer for some of you - that stuff is out of control. A lot of people donā€™t go to thr game for the game just the physical fighting with the other supporters. So sad.

But they are all pretty funny - and you might get some and some other members others.
I think you're a pretty funny guy sometimes šŸ˜†
Planning is good. The more I plan the better I do.
It shows.
My son started as a Tiger cub then Cub scout and finally Boy scout and Eagle scout from 6 to 17 years of age. He was also an explorer scout that's with girls included. He canoes from Canada down the Conn. River to the ocean. it took them a week. Camping on the shore of the river and that was with girls also. This was great for teaching young men how to get along with girls it thought the respect. šŸ‹
What fortunate young people to have learned that lesson in youth :circle-of-love:

IMG_0286.jpeg
IMG_0287.jpeg

PLANT PICS! LOW BASEBALL CONTENT POST!

Pre morning watering. Bit of the droops. Look lovely though.

Theyā€™re still under the broken light. Our Sparky said he canā€™t come to change the light until Sunday - its not a simple thing. The other light is on an electric winch, cables running up through the ceiling back down a full separate control box with magnetic contact switches and timers

IMG_0288.jpeg

This is the one Iā€™d move. Painterā€™s Ladder is because we were drying in the room last week. There are 3 @Mars Hydro FC6500 lights in there.

IMG_0289.jpeg

And there is the control box and three drivers for the three lights.

Really - yeah. If you can afford one in your grow budget the FC6500 not the FCE6500 or 8000 a reckon its the best light currently available for tent sized growers.

No fuss no muss - they say its the highest selling grow light of all time. Maybe. Be interested in their metrics for calculating it but really, the cheap power cable joiners aside its fantastic.

Iā€™m not sponsored or anything by Mars to be clear - they probably donā€™t like me because Iā€™m a Cards fan šŸ˜‚ OK maybe other reasons too! But I do buy their stuff, 4 tents, 6 lights.

Jeez lost loads I wrote

Short version.

Not moving the light waste of time because I need it where it is in three weeks

We took 1058 grams under this light of just epic weed harvested in January when the light was at 1500 PPFD.

If 800 PPFD is really all you need - lets see how we harvest here. We have side lighting as well this grow, otherwise everything is like for like, the environment slightly better. But the VPD the same

Maybe we learn something from the mark to mark?

Still huge fun.

Nick

And yeah - English or Italian football team rivalries - or soccer for some of you - that stuff is out of control. A lot of people donā€™t go to thr game for the game just the physical fighting with the other supporters. So sad.
I watched a pretty good movie about football clubs and how they would fight other cities. Hooligans is what they are called if Iā€™m not mistaken. CLšŸ€

I watched a pretty good movie about football clubs and how they would fight other cities. Hooligans is what they are called if Iā€™m not mistaken. CLšŸ€
Yep hooligans / used yo just mean like a general ā€œskelā€ now more ā€œfights at football matchesā€

Theyā€™re still under the broken light. Our Sparky said he canā€™t come to change the light until Sunday - its not a simple thing. The other light is on an electric winch, cables running up through the ceiling back down a full separate control box with magnetic contact switches and timers
What a bummer this is, really. So sorry you are having this crap.

My son started as a Tiger cub then Cub scout and finally Boy scout and Eagle scout from 6 to 17 years of age. He was also an explorer scout that's with girls included. He canoes from Canada down the Conn. River to the ocean. it took them a week. Camping on the shore of the river and that was with girls also. This was great for teaching young men how to get along with girls it thought the respect. šŸ‹
@KeithLemon, you are a badass and one of my favorite human beings.
:green_heart:

Is there an actual serial killer who would say, oh no, I really AM a serial killer? Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™d lie about it, no? It would seem to make getting away with it harder if you confessed before you were caught on social media. Iā€™m just trying to figure out this whole serial killer thing. I watch Forensic Files and stuff sometimes, and a show called Very Bad People that focuses on all the famous guys (and why are they almost always guys?) and I just donā€™t get it. These guys are so fricking insane yet somehow can come off just like you and me. It drives home the point that you just never know. People can be anything behind closed doors. The masks people wear in public are very often just that.

Like I said before, the things I read in this journal. Who wants to try and tie serial killers to growing weed? Anyone got a story?

:rofl:

Is there an actual serial killer who would say, oh no, I really AM a serial killer? Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™d lie about it, no? It would seem to make getting away with it harder if you confessed before you were caught on social media. Iā€™m just trying to figure out this whole serial killer thing. I watch Forensic Files and stuff sometimes, and a show called Very Bad People that focuses on all the famous guys (and why are they almost always guys?) and I just donā€™t get it. These guys are so fricking insane yet somehow can come off just like you and me. It drives home the point that you just never know. People can be anything behind closed doors. The masks people wear in public are very often just that.

Like I said before, the things I read in this journal. Who wants to try and tie serial killers to growing weed? Anyone got a story?

:rofl:
When I was younger I must confess that I was quite the cereal šŸ„£ killer. Killed a many bowls of Cocoa Puffs, Capā€™n Crunch peanut butter crunch, and I liked Corn Chex too. lol šŸ˜‚ CLšŸ€

A Few Words on Growing Big Autos

Not every auto will get big no matter what you do on your end. Others will get big regardless of what you do. Most are somewhere in between.

For me, growing autos, itā€™s strictly a yield and quality thing. Thus I use big pots, grow in coco mostly, and nutes. If you want to grow large autos, those three things are a solid starting point. Those things alone will produce larger autos compared to soil and/or smaller pots every single time without fail. One thing Iā€™ve found is that, like fish in an aquarium, an auto will grow to the size of its environment. So to get bigger autos you need a bigger aquarium, ie, pot.

Using coco is simple - it makes larger plants than soil. Just does. Growth rate is faster. Overall size is bigger. You can do side by sides as many times as you want, the outcome will always be the same. That said - it also is a more expensive way to grow, as you have to water to runoff every day and they chew through nutes like crazy. So I do it only for yield, and only for autos. You also need a way to vacuum out your runoff growing in coco, unless you want standing water in your tent. Itā€™s more work. More money. Know that. But, for me, itā€™s worth it for the increase in yield.

Nutes are also a no brainer as in coco you donā€™t really have a choice. Inert medium. The plant eats only what you feed it, as obviously it is not getting its nutrients from the soil. So good nutes is a plus, an no, they are not all the same.

No matter how you train or choose to shape your plants, if you want bigger autos and yield is your thing, this is your path imho. And Iā€™ll be the first to tell you that every plant will taste and smell better in soil. Again, itā€™s a trade off for yield. The difference is such that unless youā€™re one of us you probably wouldnā€™t even notice it. To me itā€™s glaring, but I have all my people convinced that my weed tastes and smells great. Lmao! Point is, ultra yields from autos involve the acceptance of certain trade off and certain acceptances/compromises. But once made, you can outyield photos with autos. If you grew a photo and flipped it whenever the auto started to flower, which do you think will yield more? My money is on the auto, as a flip of a photo at day, say, 28 or 30, is less than ideal.

Anyway, a few words and my take on big autos. In the same vein, hereā€™s a brief list of autos I have jarred 10 or more ounces from. Thatā€™s 10+ ounces of prime, trimmed, great jarred buds, no flarf. Huge autos by anyoneā€™s standards.

- Trizkit - 20Twenty Mendocino
- Gorilla Cookies - 420FastBuds
- Watermelon Wedding Cake XXL - Growers Choice
- Platinum Mimosa Cookies XXL - Growers Choice
- White Widow - Original Harvest
- Cherry Pie - Blimburn Seeds
- Apple Fritter - Blimburn Seeds
- Chunkadelic - Humboldt Seed Company
- Blackberry Moonrocks - Blimburn Seeds
- Pineapple Express - Royal Queen Seeds

Thanks for stopping by!

When I was younger I must confess that I was quite the cereal šŸ„£ killer. Killed a many bowls of Cocoa Puffs, Capā€™n Crunch peanut butter crunch, and I liked Corn Chex too. lol šŸ˜‚ CLšŸ€
Ha! The pivot!! Youā€™re good, Captain! And me too, although I went Rice on the Chex.

What a bummer this is, really. So sorry you are having this crap.
Not a problem an opportunity!

Really!

I sam that awful person spins problem into an opportunity. Sorta

Cā€™mon Carmen! You have shit electricity delivery because of where you are in the world, something you canā€™t control.

So you gtow some super beautiful Autos on your kitchen counter - Autos so good @ViparSpectra spomsor you!

We work around this stuff!

You can only play the gane in front of you!

Nick

Lot of people been talking in @InTheShed thread about a wionder strain called Captain Junky

Iā€™m reallt trying to get some seeds.

Dies anyone know here know what ā€œCapn Junkyā€ refers to?

Its cereal related.

Also my day job related.

Lot of people been talking in @InTheShed thread about a wionder strain called Captain Junky

Iā€™m reallt trying to get some seeds.

Dies anyone know here know what ā€œCapn Junkyā€ refers to?

Its cereal related.

Also my day job related.
Alien Cookies x Kush Mints from Seed Junky Genetics? Cookie strain.

Bloody right, I have a Philzon 450w 6 bar in a 4x4 so yield is questionable, want a KS 5000 to replace it and move the Philzon into a 3x3 where it will shine. Carry on lads.
Thatā€™s a real good plan. I use a Maxsisun PB 4000 (a 4x4 light by design) in a 3x3, or the NextLight 420h. Having too much wattage for any size tent is preferred to me. You simply control it but the power is there if you need it.

Back
Top Bottom