Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Starting a collection I suppose…
:rolleyes:

IMG_5352.jpeg

IMG_0536.jpeg

Start of Week #8 Flower- keep on trucking. Think the nute tank runs out today gonna make sure it does anyway

Another couple of weeks and…

…eet will all be over, your fate? Your fate lies with Gramo…

OK Teddy…

Maybe I’ll pop up with a 25% plus THC reading or something!

Nick

Some photos!

Bubba Kush - Start in move out.

IMG_0539.jpeg
IMG_0544.jpeg
IMG_0540.jpeg

IMG_0545.jpeg

So two colas one orange one not. Another week I’m totally happy with. Maybe more. Sad sight, and its not the only corner this is true but they love going for the 60w side lights, they’re brighter than what’s up top.

This is an OG Kush and we’re going from wide to zoomed right in.

IMG_0546.jpeg
IMG_0547.jpeg
IMG_0548.jpeg
IMG_0549.jpeg
IMG_0550.jpeg

Def seems like some purple going on in there. This seems a bit further along than the Bubbas. But again, in no hurry. Same sorts a timeline. Might do the Blackberry Moonrocks in a minute. But one month dry/cured Royal Cookies is making that unlikely.

I have three little housekeeping duties for the two projects I completed and I seem like I got a little bit of life back. Yay.

Oh yeah - new mix mids on the A/B, calmag 1-0-0 and some Keep it Clean (H2o2 basically) That’s their lot from here on out.

Nick

Seriously, what a guy. Run down, broken. In need of an emergency chiropractor to mend his body. And smote by the fierce effects of a full blast of Storz & Bickel delivered Royal Cookies. i still got some Blackberry Moonrocks photos from all the way downstairs. For all ya’s. Plus I was out of candy and everyone else is out which I confess played a major part in me getting ambulatory.

Here you go. It was written on the label. 9 weeks and yep she’ll need it. Also the smallest plant in the tent this one.

Nick

IMG_0551.jpeg
IMG_0552.jpeg
IMG_0553.jpeg

Some photos!

Bubba Kush - Start in move out.

IMG_0539.jpeg
IMG_0544.jpeg
IMG_0540.jpeg

IMG_0545.jpeg

So two colas one orange one not. Another week I’m totally happy with. Maybe more. Sad sight, and its not the only corner this is true but they love going for the 60w side lights, they’re brighter than what’s up top.

This is an OG Kush and we’re going from wide to zoomed right in.

IMG_0546.jpeg
IMG_0547.jpeg
IMG_0548.jpeg
IMG_0549.jpeg
IMG_0550.jpeg

Def seems like some purple going on in there. This seems a bit further along than the Bubbas. But again, in no hurry. Same sorts a timeline. Might do the Blackberry Moonrocks in a minute. But one month dry/cured Royal Cookies is making that unlikely.

I have three little housekeeping duties for the two projects I completed and I seem like I got a little bit of life back. Yay.

Oh yeah - new mix mids on the A/B, calmag 1-0-0 and some Keep it Clean (H2o2 basically) That’s their lot from here on out.

Nick
Looking very sweet there Nick!

Seriously, what a guy. Run down, broken. In need of an emergency chiropractor to mend his body. And smote by the fierce effects of a full blast of Storz & Bickel delivered Royal Cookies. i still got some Blackberry Moonrocks photos from all the way downstairs. For all ya’s. Plus I was out of candy and everyone else is out which I confess played a major part in me getting ambulatory.

Here you go. It was written on the label. 9 weeks and yep she’ll need it. Also the smallest plant in the tent this one.

Nick

IMG_0551.jpeg
IMG_0552.jpeg
IMG_0553.jpeg
A little better focus on the ultra closeups please…. Lmao!

Ok @NickHardy, my turn. I’ll do it without all the verbiage. If I wanted to be an asshole, at this point I’d say something like, “my buds speak for themselves.” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Apple Fritter Auto

Cherry Pie Auto

Skywalker Auto

Bruce Banner #3 Auto

Gorilla Cookies Auto (Coco 10)

Gorilla Cookies. Auto (Coco/Hydro)

All of these except the Apple Frittler and Trizkit are days from harvest, maybe a week. At that point those two plants get way happy, and I start serving a serious Trim Jail sentence. This is a ton of buds, and it’s a lot of work for one person. Please cry for me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I got strands of dense ass pearls, I got hybrid big buds, I got some indica fatties - love growing different strains. Makes it feel that much better when you pull it off. Much different than growing all the same strain.

Ok, a couple words. Lol.

Nice.

I got buds too. Just not so many!

IMG_0572.jpeg
IMG_0573.jpeg
IMG_0574.jpeg
IMG_0575.jpeg
IMG_0576.jpeg

I reckon fist sized buds is fair. Despite all the side lighting downstairs hasn’t produced nish.

Just watered all the plants under lights myself. Had a great day, sold a lot of weed. Work stuff finished. Nice drive with & Co planning our anniversary later in the week.

But…

Been too ling since I’ve had the time to do all of them and watch all of them. Feel very chilled. Might just be the Royal Cookies though

Nick

Nice.

IMG_0572.jpeg
IMG_0573.jpeg
IMG_0574.jpeg
IMG_0575.jpeg
IMG_0576.jpeg

I reckon fist sized buds is fair. Despite all the side lighting downstairs hasn’t produced nish.

Just watered all the plants under lights myself. Had a great day, sold a lot of weed. Work stuff finished. Nice drive with & Co planning our anniversary later in the week.

But…

Been too ling since I’ve had the time to do all of them and watch all of them. Feel very chilled. Might just be the Royal Cookies though

Nick
Happy Anniversary in advance! What number is this?

Nice.

IMG_0572.jpeg
IMG_0573.jpeg
IMG_0574.jpeg
IMG_0575.jpeg
IMG_0576.jpeg

But…

Nick
I learned this when me and @KeithLemon both had Apple Fritters, his an outdoor photo and mine a closet auto - the flower times for autos and photos is roughly the same. I had thought so but that was good evidence . It is the shortness and uncertainty of veg that makes the auto a bit of a challenge. Once you hit flower, I’m doing the same thing you are and our buds look to be pretty much at the same point. Not really any difference once flower starts.

IMG_0597.jpeg

I’ve never had plants this small and floppy before. I guess not just not as good silica is responsible here. Just not the growth. I’ll check put the trunks tomorrow. Still nice smells, nice looking buds. Decent weed has been grown and that’s always a win.

IMG_0597.jpeg

I’ve never had plants this small and floppy before. I guess not just not as good silica is responsible here. Just not the growth. I’ll check put the trunks tomorrow. Still nice smells, nice looking buds. Decent weed has been grown and that’s always a win.
Definitely going to be some nice flower bro 💯 small flower to you but way bigger then what I grow!

What sillica do you usually use? And how much/often do you use it? I found some silicon in the shed, probably years old but thinking to try it out.

The 40% Mono Silic is 0.3ml per 10 litres. That’s the only one worth bothering for me. I just paid $80 for 100ml - that’s actually been discounted down from $110. But in the US its $50. Grow Genius Mono Silic. You need the mono cause the poly silicas take ages to be converted, the effective life time of the plant and you need it now.

Umm oh yeah improves pest resilience raises brix I think. Basically its a magic elixir for plant growing. Downsides is once you’re past about week 2 flower forget about training. The plants don’t bend anymore. Strong as - until you snap one. Had a few just trying to tuck one under the net and crack!

Jon tipped me to the Grow Genius stuff love it, not to be forsaken again.

Ok, it’s been a while, and I just got lucky, so here’s a rare unrelated post.

I caught these two in the middle of a mating ritual. The lower left is the male. He is all puffed up to make himself look like he has a bigger pecker, and is in the process of doing his little dance to try and get her to notice him. Note how he he’s turned to the side and a little more out of focus than the other one? He was bobbing back and forth all puffed up like this and making a weird noise at the other bird. That one, upper right, is the high faultin’ female, sorta bitchy, a bit stand offish, and she wouldn’t give him the time of day. She blew him off and was gone about 30 seconds after this picture was taken. Like I said, I got lucky. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming… lol!

IMG_5404.jpeg

Nice.

IMG_0572.jpeg
IMG_0573.jpeg
IMG_0574.jpeg
IMG_0575.jpeg
IMG_0576.jpeg

But…

Nick
You and Jon are gonna have wayyyy too much bud..... please mail to 1122 boogie woogie avenue. 😂🤣
Everything is actually looking great. I've really enjoyed watching this fellas!!! Kickin ass all around!! 💯😎✌️

You and Jon are gonna have wayyyy too much bud..... please mail to 1122 boogie woogie avenue. 😂🤣
Everything is actually looking great. I've really enjoyed watching this fellas!!! Kickin ass all around!! 💯😎✌️
Me and my wife have like 7kg, 15lbs in our closet. How big is your mailbox at boogiewoogie?

😅

Back
Top Bottom