Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Nice.

I got buds too. Just not so many!

IMG_0572.jpeg
IMG_0573.jpeg
IMG_0574.jpeg
IMG_0575.jpeg
IMG_0576.jpeg

I reckon fist sized buds is fair. Despite all the side lighting downstairs hasn’t produced nish.

Just watered all the plants under lights myself. Had a great day, sold a lot of weed. Work stuff finished. Nice drive with & Co planning our anniversary later in the week.

But…

Been too ling since I’ve had the time to do all of them and watch all of them. Feel very chilled. Might just be the Royal Cookies though

Nick
Happy Anniversary to you and Co. Nick. Those are some mighty fine looking 👀 colas btw. CL🍀 :thumb: :welldone::party:

Some video. This grow is first up.

Wow. Well, it was good enough to keep me engaged for 7+ minutes. What an operation. This video also says you have no business losing this contest. Lol! I also made it easier for you by a mile: I have accepted that the Trizkit is not an auto. Nope. It’s a photo. The seed pack (freebie) was obviously mislabeled. No way am I about to harvest everything else and it’s not showing budlets. Plus it just keeps growing. The contest is autos vs photos. I have no choice but to lose the Trizkit, at least as far as yield for the contest goes. That reduces me to the two Gorilla Cookies, Brice Banner, Apple Fritter, and the two organics. If I’m to beat you it has to be that I win with a mere 6 plants, 2 of which are organic 3-gallon fill ins. The odds just changed dramatically. I was counting in those 12-14 ounces from the Trizkit. At least it gives me an interesting choice. I gotta decide what to do with it. Shortly we will have only the Trizkit and Apple Fritter. Do I keep it in the tent, flip her (12/12), and finish the Apple Frotter auto on 12/12? That’s the easiest solution. Or do I do the closet thing and figure out how to ensure perfect dark at night? That can also be done, just takes a bit of figuring. Either way, fuck. That’s a pretty goddamn big loss. I don’t feel so bad for your light issues now. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow. Well, it was good enough to keep me engaged for 7+ minutes. What an operation. This video also says you have no business losing this contest. Lol! I also made it easier for you by a mile: I have accepted that the Trizkit is not an auto. Nope. It’s a photo. The seed pack (freebie) was obviously mislabeled. No way am I about to harvest everything else and it’s not showing budlets. Plus it just keeps growing. The contest is autos vs photos. I have no choice but to lose the Trizkit, at least as far as yield for the contest goes. That reduces me to the two Gorilla Cookies, Brice Banner, Apple Fritter, and the two organics. If I’m to beat you it has to be that I win with a mere 6 plants, 2 of which are organic 3-gallon fill ins. The odds just changed dramatically. I was counting in those 12-14 ounces from the Trizkit. At least it gives me an interesting choice. I gotta decide what to do with it. Shortly we will have only the Trizkit and Apple Fritter. Do I keep it in the tent, flip her (12/12), and finish the Apple Frotter auto on 12/12? That’s the easiest solution. Or do I do the closet thing and figure out how to ensure perfect dark at night? That can also be done, just takes a bit of figuring. Either way, fuck. That’s a pretty goddamn big loss. I don’t feel so bad for your light issues now. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I had a broken light buddy. Did the best I could, while staying in the rules. Best I got! No hard feelings.

I had a broken light buddy. Did the best I could, while staying in the rules. Best I got! No hard feelings.
Jeez I was only kidding about the light! Just saying all of a sudden you are arguably in the lead. It’s a big loss. But I agree - rules are rules. It doesn’t count. Damnit.

Jeez I was only kidding about the light! Just saying all of a sudden you are arguably in the lead. It’s a big loss. But I agree - rules are rules. It doesn’t count. Damnit.
It appears the Cherry Pie is the next plant to harvest along with the Bruce Banner. Those two are like two days out. That opens up tons of space and then I’ll be able to have a better handle on where I’m at. I just hope Harper has another three home run game at Fenway, if we get lucky with an interleague game that works with our timing.

You should talk to InTheShed about Schlepping! Could be a viable solution for your situation? ❤️

You should talk to InTheShed about Schlepping! Could be a viable solution for your situation? ❤️
Dude you got a link to this “Shed” character? Some descrip of what “schelping” even means?

‘Cause I for $24.99 and a stale Oreo with a Whole Foods sticker on says you don’t know Shed nor Schlepping being a thing.

Captain Lucky covering my wager 🤣

Sorry I was in a tuk tuk going over a mountain pass trying to type.

Corrected now.

Dude tou gor a link to this “Shed”
Character? Some descrip of ehat “schelping” even means?

‘Cause I for $24.99 and a stale Oreo with a Whole Foods sticker on says you don’t onow Shed nor Schlepping being a thing.

Captain alucky civering menon this wager 🤣
Even for you, this post is hard to follow. :hmmmm:

How so, Azi?
Dude you got a link to this “Shed” character? Some descrip of what “schelping” even means?

‘Cause I for $24.99 and a stale Oreo with a Whole Foods sticker on says you don’t know Shed nor Schlepping being a thing.

Captain Lucky covering my wager 🤣

Sorry I was in a tuk tuk going over a mountain pass trying to type.

Corrected now.

Like I’m already into 3 figures worth of plants grown in 2024. I got a slick technical setup. Kinda feel like I know what I’m doing growing weed.

But no.

My nails aren’t pretty enough.

My typing is bad.

I’m just not goddamn sexy enough.

Well try harder I will.

Bastards

🤣

It appears the Cherry Pie is the next plant to harvest along with the Bruce Banner. Those two are like two days out. That opens up tons of space and then I’ll be able to have a better handle on where I’m at. I just hope Harper has another three home run game at Fenway, if we get lucky with an interleague game that works with our timing.
Harper is all you will have left in the morning...
Teddy KGB

Yeah? So I'm in with a shot? Jeez I run good. Not last night. But still.

I mean, I'd like to say thank you to all of you for following along and watching. Florida Man wears many uniforms. Turns out this one was manning the seed bank labelling machine. To my vanquished foe, all I can say is, you know, swap plants with @Bill284 - turns out he has your Auto, its a Platinum Tahoe.

The rest of y'all.

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Way I roll.

Its been a blast. I won. Natch. Really looking forward to Fenway in September. Anyone round those parts lets hook up, we can point and laugh at Jon.

Just thank you all.

Trophy? Sure I'd like one. Organise it for me would ya?

Thanks.

Reckon we can close off this journal and move to completed, right?

Cheers,

Nick

Thanks @MedScientist ! Yes, I am quite familiar with @InTheShed schlepping. He’s a pro and he’s the master. I did it for one grow, outdoors. Had to move 10 plants 3x a day. Not in and out like Shed, but different spots with long distances in between. It is a ton of work for anyone, even for one plant, when the plant in question will be widely spread out and will barely fit through doorframes. Cuz I do have the schlepping option indoors if I want to use it. I could have daytime in the closet under the 420h and then move the plant to the guest room which can be made perfectly dark for lights out. But that’s a ton easier said than done, even if I could walk. I think I’m going with the path of least resistance and will 12/12 the tent and finish the Apple Fritter auto at 12/12. That would make her flip day the day the other plants are all harvested, maybe a week or so? The Apple Fritter is far enough along already in terms of establishing her base bulk/size in her colas that I think she’d finish okay at 12/12. She wouldn’t be there terribly long anyway. So that’s the plan as of the moment. Thanks!

Jeez. I was a little mashed last night. & Co been in bed all day.

Me? Work at 7am bright and breezy.

Plants the same. Just watered them. Quick mould inspection - negative.

Honestly? Could harvest today and not sure its gonna make much difference.

IMG_0652.jpeg
IMG_0653.jpeg

IMG_0654.jpeg
You just said you thought you sorta knew what you were doing. So don’t be silly. Of course it will make a difference. A significant one. These aren’t close. At least a week maybe more. You have 20% more yield to add yet and if you’re patient you’ll get it.

@Azimuth, got my back here?

Yeah? So I'm in with a shot? Jeez I run good. Not last night. Nearly ended up in bed with three twins. Not triplets. 3 twins. But coulda shoulda woulda bin.

I mean, I'd like to say thank you to all of you for following along and watching. Florida Man wears many uniforms. Turns out this one was manning the seed bank labelling machine. To my vanquished foe, all I can say is, you know, swap plants with @Bill284 - turns out he has your Auto, its a Platinum Tahoe.

The rest of y'all.

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Way I roll.

Its been a blast. I won. Natch. Really looking forward to Fenway in September. Anyone round those parts lets hook up, we can point and laugh at Jon.

Just thank you all.

Trophy? Sure I'd like one. Organise it for me would ya?

Thanks.

Reckon we can close off this journal and move to completed, right?

Cheers,

Nick
Surely you jest. This was just to get a rise out of me right? One could argue this is shit talk. So allow me to clarify for you:

You have won nothing.
This is far from over.
In no universe am I giving up.
All I said was your odds improved, not that you’ve won.
Don’t kid yourself.

I hope that is clear enough.

Back
Top Bottom